Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 291113 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(Caroline added to doc! Looks like you'll be arriving around the same time as FelixSparks, IC.) EDIT: Except ninjas

"Christ. This is like this book I read once, where the main point of magic was summoning djinn and spirits and you had to be really meticulous with the spell circles and wording of your commands or shit happened."
HugoLuman blinked. Bartimaeus? he thought, trying to remember.

The figure raises an eyebrow. "Ooh, look at the intuition on this one! How surprising!"
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 04:51:14 pm by HugoLuman »
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

(Caroline added to doc! Looks like you'll be arriving around the same time as FelixSparks, IC.) EDIT: Except ninjas

"Christ. This is like this book I read once, where the main point of magic was summoning djinn and spirits and you had to be really meticulous with the spell circles and wording of your commands or shit happened."
HugoLuman blinked. Bartimaeus? he thought, trying to remember.

The figure looks at Zanz "Indeed. My, but you have a short memory. Would you like a longer one? I'm sure one would have to work really hard to think of a way for that to go wrong"

(I made a mistake in where it was rewound to.  I thought it was back at when we entered the room.  Fixed it with an edit.)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

((Noooot exactly sure what's going on currently.))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Edits seem to have happened. Clarification:)
Rewind happens
Zanzetkuken turns and punches Kevak in the nose.  "That's for you going to try to 'free' the Djinn, which would lead it to despair, since it's current standing is fulfilling its purpose, which it quite enjoys."
The figure raises an eyebrow. "Ooh, look at the intuition on this one! How surprising!"
HugoLuman was shocked, and let out an involuntary yipe at the sudden violence.

He presses a few more buttons, and stares. "... Gamer. Really? AWESOME." He grins and heads towards the next room, eager to start his adventure!
FelixSparks is greeted with a scene of grizzly carnage; mutilated child-like forms strewn on the floor and the horrifying stench of blood and excrement.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

**What. Zanz. I'm all for premptive self-defense, but... **

Arcvasti ogles.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Please tell me you're suddenly a mind-reader and you didn't just time travel, Zanz."
Black lives matter.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"Are you SHITTING ME, ZANZ??"

((This happens after the djinni asks Zanz about his memory.))

(That was edited to something different.)

"I don't want to do anything except get some--"
Then Zanz punches Kevak.

"Zanz, why the hell-- DID YOU JUST FUCKING TIME TRAVEL."

"No.Unless you count rewinding time, and keeping memory of the timeline as it went, that is., she thought to herself.  Might as well use something they would believe... "Mark." she said, showing the mark.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

The Museum: Room 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tr0otuiQuU

Propman tumbled into a room of orange and white, smaller then most of the other sections of the museum. A quick look around showed a blackboard with an illustration upon it, a telescope sitting within a slightly depressed basin near the blackboard, and a partially open night sky showcasing a full moon. Around the telescope was a medium virtual drawer with a handle on it. On the side, a scale model of the space shuttle was lying next to a bunch of rough benches that appeared to be made of metal and stone.

Like the room before it, there seemed to be no immediate dangers, but also nowhere to rest as well. In fact, aside from the inactive entrance portal he entered through, there didn't seem to be an obvious way out of the room. He sat on the bench, which was as uncomfortable and rigid as it would appear to be, and began to look around.
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kevak slams his fist into Zan's gut, knocking the air out of her before bringing a knee up and nailing her in the face. Knocking her on her back. You don't go randomly punching people Zan. Be glad I didn't retaliate with the pickaxe or use enough force to break anything. I heal fast, you don't, pain teaches a lesson but crippling is unneeded. Do not try something like that again or I will ensure your legs are useless.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Felix recoils towards the door, panicking a little. "JESUS H CHRISTMAS IT'S LIKE THE BINDING OF ISSAC UP IN HERE."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I've seen too many--"

SB whips his BB-gun out, cocks it, and points it at Kevak.
"If you heal fast, I can shoot your eyes out again and again." he says, disturbingly calm.
"Cut the bullshit or you'll experience that firsthand."
Black lives matter.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

After getting her wind back, "Pickaxe would've been life-threatening and would have triggered the mark.  Remember the results of when that last activated?  And have you already forgotten my 'Drain' ability?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That would take about a month to repair SB, eyes are complex. However, you can clearly see I have acted in self defense, that should be pointed at Zan, who seems to have taken to repeatedly assaulting members of our party, something a tad more concerning then my self defense.

Zan, you should check yourself, are these aggressive urges normal for you? Or is your mark influencing you? Can't attack party members with no cause.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"So try me. Go a month without sight. Not my problem.
And obviously it wasn't random, if you listened to what Zanz said right after he punched you."
Black lives matter.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HugoLuman looked around wildly, seeing the group suddenly explode into violence. Goddamnit, what do I do?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 05:13:29 pm by HugoLuman »
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 427