Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

Author Topic: Battleship Commander  (Read 42988 times)

mauridadde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Battleship Commander
« Reply #255 on: October 18, 2015, 01:35:10 pm »

what size is needed for a good skybox? also do you need it already spherical projected?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a1/ESO_-_The_Milky_Way_panorama_(by).jpg

(cc-by-40, 6000x3000)
I need them in cubical projection however i found i way to convert them from spherical. I converted the image in 6x2048x2048 and this is the result at 1920x1200
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

mauridadde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: October 19, 2015, 04:40:10 am »

name of the game should be something catching and related to the game, more or less. At first, Battleship Commander made me think of something WOW'ish, thats why I get on this topic. Imo, game name is bad and may misslead some poeple.
For me the game is WOW'ish and the name is appropriate. There are not yet battleships but the game is made for them and they will arrive.

At Kickstarter I didn't find webpage to your project (maybe I missed it).
Is in top right corner, below the pledge button.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 25, 2016, 03:35:33 pm »

Ptw
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 27, 2016, 03:55:26 am »

._.
What sped through my mind when reading the front page was 'I am SO going to make Kushan Interceptors now'.
Until I realized that some parts are mounted on the outside of another :c (As in, can't do internal components, or at least 'internal within armored sheet plating'), so no Homeworld dream here.
But I seriously love how this game is :D

Ptw
I think you necro'd this :P The last update was in 2015? (But thanks!)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 27, 2016, 12:05:23 pm »

Shoes...
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]