Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 79

Author Topic: McFry's Minecraft Server: Vogons Inbound  (Read 104439 times)

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: McFry's Minecraft Server: Boogaloo
« Reply #150 on: January 08, 2015, 01:18:12 am »

Edit: Why do i have adward's ore backpack
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 01:20:18 am by Skyrunner »

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 08, 2015, 05:45:26 am »

Edit: Why do i have adward's ore backpack
YOU'RE A THIEF THAT'S WHY! A BLOODY THIEF AFTER MY YELLORITE >:C

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 08, 2015, 08:44:43 am »

Hey, just a matter of consideration - if you see someone has a massive mined out mountainhome, maybe it'd be a good idea to not steal the ores from the wall and replace it with cobblestone to make it look like shit? I worked a damn long time on this thing and now it looks like hell because someone got greedy
I saw all the ores you're talking about when I went to see where your place was, but didn't mine them. Place looked pretty dang cool.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 08, 2015, 01:27:13 pm »

You might want to reboot the server.
For maintenance sake, the server is starting to lag somewhat.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 08, 2015, 02:13:24 pm »

Okay, server is back up, now running The Dark Trilogy 1.0.7. In the update, lots of changes happened. Special attention should go to the fact that Project Red was removed, so some of your setups might have broken a little.

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
  • Content lion is content
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 08, 2015, 02:22:36 pm »

Hey, just a matter of consideration - if you see someone has a massive mined out mountainhome, maybe it'd be a good idea to not steal the ores from the wall and replace it with cobblestone to make it look like shit? I worked a damn long time on this thing and now it looks like hell because someone got greedy
I saw all the ores you're talking about when I went to see where your place was, but didn't mine them. Place looked pretty dang cool.

Why thank you. I wouldn't have mind if everything was replaced with smooth stone or something, but man. Whoever it was has to be pretty inconsiderate to go and jack up a man's place like that
Quote from: EvilTim
"You shouldn't anthropomorphize vehicles. They hate it"

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 08, 2015, 02:30:51 pm »

I'm gonna try to download the stuff and join the server, since i can't play League. Is there anyone online ATM?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 08, 2015, 02:47:22 pm »

Yep.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 08, 2015, 03:00:16 pm »

I've installed the pack but it doesn't launch for some reason. It says: "Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: ignoring option PermSize=256m; support was removed in 8.0". Has anyone had this before?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 08, 2015, 03:02:33 pm »

I haven't seen that on something that's crashed or failed to launch, but I have, yeah.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 08, 2015, 03:03:24 pm »

I haven't seen that on something that's crashed or failed to launch, but I have, yeah.
What did you do to fix it? Maybe it works for me too  :-X

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 08, 2015, 03:18:45 pm »

i didn't do anything to fix it, as far as I'd thought it was just a note that the ftb launcher is using an obsoleted java option as part of its commands.

Are you using 64-bit java, and how much ram is allowed in the ftb launcher's options?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 08, 2015, 03:36:12 pm »

I am starting to have severe issues with lagging as well.
I had none yesterday, maybe some minor.
Today it started to get worse, even after the update I am having massive lag spikes.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 08, 2015, 03:37:13 pm »

I haven't had much problems at all.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 08, 2015, 03:41:35 pm »

The issue could be on my side though, so I'll be trying to figure out exactly what.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 79