Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 79

Author Topic: McFry's Minecraft Server: Vogons Inbound  (Read 104398 times)

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: McFry's Minecraft Server: Boogaloo
« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2015, 09:28:25 am »

GMT+9, I think.

edit: I'm also one of those people with a generous stockpile of everything, so i don't think I count :(

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 05, 2015, 10:48:41 am »

GMT-5 here.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 05, 2015, 10:56:09 am »

GMT-5 here.
Same here.

Also, it might be worth mentioning that while exploring I discovered another taint biome. It's to the far south and a little bit east of spawn.

I'll take a screenshot soon.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 05, 2015, 10:59:40 am »

Yeah the taint is cleansed with the planting of silverwood.  I happen to live in gmt -4.  If you want it cleansed so bad I can make a buncha saplings and have them inna chest near my house for you.  Will let everyone know if I have the time later, post winter vacation life is insanely busy :(
Nom nom nom

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 05, 2015, 11:29:54 am »

There's plenty of place to build. Go to Wizard Isle and take the road to my house. Plenty of spce if you go further in that direction.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 05, 2015, 11:46:32 am »

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 05, 2015, 12:43:54 pm »

As you can see, there's a bunch of open space east and south from me, and a nice untouched taiga forest north of tophat.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 12:49:10 pm by miauw62 »

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #97 on: January 05, 2015, 12:46:36 pm »

Beautiful! What map mod is that? I should start using that. I'm using Zan's right now, which is nice, but I don't think it lets you export a whole map. That could really come in handy.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 05, 2015, 12:48:32 pm »

Beautiful! What map mod is that? I should start using that. I'm using Zan's right now, which is nice, but I don't think it lets you export a whole map. That could really come in handy.
It's literally the map built into the modpack :V (JourneyMap, IIRC)
And I just took a screenshot of the map screen and cropped the UI out.
(I think you can also export to .png though. but im too lazy)

E:
Also, I want to build something cool with other people :V I'm too lazy to set up much automation ATM.
I currently have about a stack of blaze rods, if anybody would want to build a high-speed rail system to connect to other people.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 12:50:31 pm by miauw62 »

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #99 on: January 05, 2015, 12:50:08 pm »

Has anyone explored to the West?

I've been using a custom modpack for so long, I forgot we were using a pre-made one. I don't even think Zan's lets you look at the whole map like that. Just the minimap and waypoints. I shall consider a change!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 05, 2015, 12:52:00 pm »

I don't think there's anybody to the West.
Imo that means it's not that great of a place to build, but that's just me :P (Journeymap may let you teleport, but being closeish to others is nice)

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 05, 2015, 12:53:22 pm »

Try pressing J in the game, it might let you do that if Zan's doesn't conflict with the default.

I've explored much to the south, further than what my screenshots show.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #102 on: January 05, 2015, 01:20:59 pm »

Guys, just export to Png. No need to screenshot :P

Downside is it doesn't show waypoints when exported...

Also: me and shinotsa and webadict all live to the far north, are we barbarians now? :P

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 05, 2015, 01:27:55 pm »

Shin doesn't live far to the north, but you and web do, yeah :P

evilnancyreagan

• Bay Watcher
  • not regular type
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 05, 2015, 01:28:55 pm »

The taint has been the source of many thoughts and words, ideas tempered into tales and lore, history fabricated into the struts of continuity which support the unique legacy of this world. It's this story-telling and world building that emerges from gameplay that repeatedly draws me back into enjoying the Minecraft experience.

I am enthusiastically pro-taint.

That being said, It seems like (without looking up spoilers) Starbound only has a couple more bosses to throw at our group so, I'll *bee* on later this week (GMT -8)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 79