Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14

Author Topic: OpenTTD: Signal Finagling simulator, Server Edition  (Read 26758 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: OpenTTD: Signal Finagling simulator, Server Edition
« Reply #120 on: January 30, 2015, 08:17:34 pm »

I'd been waiting for the heightmap or someone asking to continue the previous map. It'll be up in some minutes.

Alright.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 30, 2015, 08:27:00 pm »

Edit: Ok, go.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 08:29:57 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 30, 2015, 08:29:53 pm »

As far as i can tell i need to load a save to get the heightmap into the server proper. Hold on, whoever had queried the server.

That was me.  Server clear now?
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 30, 2015, 08:30:43 pm »

Yep. (though i'd edited the above post too.)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #124 on: February 01, 2015, 05:12:02 am »

I may have broken the server by buying a billion trucks to steal xan's oil.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 01, 2015, 05:13:26 am »

Looks like its still running to me. Though why you'd use trucks idk.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #126 on: February 01, 2015, 05:19:28 am »

There's no water and I couldn't be arsed to build rails. And yeah, apparently my Internet just crapped out again.
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 01, 2015, 06:38:57 am »

Aseaheru, your company went bankrupt and I bought it. Probably was the Airships.

Edit: This is a lot more than I'd thought you had. Woa.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 06:43:30 am by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 01, 2015, 11:38:31 am »

I had alot, and most was earning money. Although, I think the expresses where still loosing about 1K per year, and the boats dident like me because they where slow.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 01, 2015, 12:27:24 pm »

They were Airships though, which cost twice as much running cost as zeppelins for only slightly more cargo space and twice the range. They were all not making money when I received them.
Also your wood trucks were ancient and going to a place that wasn't there anymore, so I replaced them with a riverboat. Also that epicly long food transport didn't work even with faster boats with about the same cargo space, so I sent more to the food train instead and replaced the ferry with a hoverboat.

You can come and adjust things if you want with the trains, I barely touched them aside from upgrading the engines and the rails and the bridges. (I tried to change it a tiny bit to go straighter in one part and it just screwed up all the trains, so I undid that and eventually they're working back out into the right rails.)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 01, 2015, 12:40:10 pm »

I had told the trucks to update... Several times. Ahwell. I suppose I get on via your company now?
Highly Opinionated Fool

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 01, 2015, 12:52:27 pm »

I had told the trucks to update... Several times. Ahwell. I suppose I get on via your company now?
If you want, yeah. Theres probably space left if you wanted to make another go though.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 01, 2015, 01:00:00 pm »

Nah, Ill wait till the nest game.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 02, 2015, 05:47:58 pm »

Would I be right in assuming people want a new map? The server's been empty all day and the date is 2041.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #134 on: February 02, 2015, 05:49:22 pm »

Yeah, I'm waiting on a new map.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14