Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

Author Topic: OpenTTD: Signal Finagling simulator, Server Edition  (Read 26725 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: OpenTTD: Signal Finagling simulator, Server Edition
« Reply #150 on: July 11, 2016, 10:30:43 am »

Mountainous max level 50 snow line 30 sub-arctic low sea level map is up. 1024x1024, advertised in the list.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 11, 2016, 10:50:03 am »

I still see it as offline.

I'll check the newGRF again.

edit: found. was expecting the same IP address of the old server.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 10:53:59 am by andrea »

Shooer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 11, 2016, 11:32:51 am »

Current Goal 1: Grow the city of Black Boots
Current Goal 2: Lead Black Boots development so it absorbs Zainisipilu
Future Goal 1: Make Money

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 12, 2016, 05:56:33 am »

Switched back to unadvertised since my old network card seemed to have an issue at somepoint last night. Updated the ip in the op as a result.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 12, 2016, 11:25:14 am »

Confusing city growth everywhere. Fountains and statues, esutan growing way bigger than vos despite not having nearly as much industry I've setup nearby, black boot being second place in size.

edit: Turns out it was just the 1950s being weird.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 04:48:21 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 12, 2016, 04:24:26 pm »

I can't join, it tells me version mismatch. I'm on 1.6.1 - RC1, is that not the same as 1.6.1?

EDIT: heh, apparently it's not. How confusing to give different versions the same number
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 04:28:25 pm by martinuzz »
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 12, 2016, 04:40:49 pm »

Release Candidates are not finalized versions of x.x.x

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 14, 2016, 09:00:43 am »

I see the server is down. You working on a map reset, or couldn't you solve the wifi overheating issue?

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 14, 2016, 09:06:50 am »

I see the server is down. You working on a map reset, or couldn't you solve the wifi overheating issue?
The wifi overheating wasn't the issue, it turned out. Just general internet issues yesterday, since my brother was also having issues doing things when he got home and he has laptop wifi. I can throw it back up in a bit, or make a new map if people want.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 14, 2016, 10:05:14 am »

If you do make a new map, could it be slightly less mountaineous? And if your rig can handle that, a 2048x2048 one?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 14, 2016, 10:15:07 am »

If you do make a new map, could it be slightly less mountaineous? And if your rig can handle that, a 2048x2048 one?
This is by far the most mountainous map we've done, I think. Also the tallest one.
And I could try a bigger map, but I dunno how well it would go. I'm playing it on the same computer thats hosting it after all, and I think I ended up being the host just because I had port forwarding working first.

So, guys. The current map is in like, 2010 or so and full of mountain. New map (and if so, temperate or other?) or load mountainmap?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 14, 2016, 10:39:47 am »

either is fine for me.

Maybe we could load mountainmap now, then plan the release of the new map, so that everyone can jump in at the beginning?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 14, 2016, 11:22:15 am »

either is fine for me.

Maybe we could load mountainmap now, then plan the release of the new map, so that everyone can jump in at the beginning?
Sounds like a good plan. Server back up. Date is 30-11-2012
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 14, 2016, 02:02:56 pm »

Router dropped everything, not sure why. All the lights are still correct.
Itll be back when it is, I guess.
from phone
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 14, 2016, 02:13:49 pm »

it is back
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14