Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 62

Author Topic: In the Name of Revenge [3.5 DnD Evil Campaign] IC Thread  (Read 65230 times)

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: In the Name of Revenge [3.5 DnD Evil Campaign] IC Thread
« Reply #765 on: January 17, 2015, 10:55:42 pm »

"Did you have a better idea? We needed to lose him without fighting in the streets."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: January 18, 2015, 03:27:36 am »

No one else seems interested in any elf women except one man who seems... very very interested in Elf women. It's honestly sort of creepy in retrospect but his apparent frustration at a lack of elf women in this city seems to indicate the Elf woman has vacated the city some time ago.

Also, you consider, you would likely be quite intimidating though not any more so than anyone else with a weapon. Most aren't talented enough to understand the subtleties of the rapier. Perhaps the Dareth kid would notice your obvious superiority but he's already afraid of you it seems.

[[I meant like the Weapon Drill stuff or Zorro-esque shirt-cutting....>.> Bah wasn't needed anyway]]

"Hm. We should meet up with the others, if nothing more is going to reveal itself. Perhaps they will have found something more useful."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: January 18, 2015, 01:20:22 pm »

"Yeah. Our best lead was that moron who knocked himself out. He said Forecrest, right?"
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: January 18, 2015, 03:19:28 pm »

Yet another Street [[Galia, Ganron, and Statia]]

Well your... well for lack of a better term 'mind slaves' have been dutifully keeping an eye out but none of you are able to find anyone matching the elves description. You do, briefly, see Bill and the woman from earlier.

"Should we tell them we haven't found anything?"

"Seems a bit rude mo. No need to report until we have something to report I think."
"Yes, we should keep looking. Come on, now."

Galia feels a bit awkward at the moment. One of the people with her is hopelessly in love with her to the point that he'd change the very way he thinks to please her. The other person simply believes that fate wants her to see the world and come along with her.

It was probably for the best to get to know her a little better.

"So, Statia, tell me a little about yourself. We should know each other well if we're going to be traveling together."
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: January 18, 2015, 03:22:52 pm »

"Ah there's nothing to really mention mo. I grew up in this city and started reading books of Wotan the Guardian. He knew so much and had helped so many people. So I thought to myself 'Well if he can do it I can do it mo.' and so I started studying. My parents weren't too happy but after I started earning more in a week than my father did in a month they came around. I worked as a scribe for several years and eventually started worshiping Boccob. I don't know if he exists or not but anyone so dedicated to knowledge must be a good god to worship. Much better than those other brutes and interlopers."
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: January 18, 2015, 03:32:49 pm »

"I see. I like to learn, myself, too--maybe you could teach me a thing or two sometime?"

"Wait, I haven't properly introduced the two of you, have I? Ganron, this is Statia. She's a priest of Boccob who agreed to come with me to learn more about the world. Statia, this is Ganron. He and I have fostered quite the relationship ever since we met while we both traveled here."
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: January 18, 2015, 03:35:23 pm »

"Oh we talked quite a bit while you were off earlier mo."

"Yeah. We did." Ganron replies though you get the feeling that he's a little less excited about the idea than she is. In fact, she seems absolutely ecstatic about the idea.

"Quite the interesting lad mo. But I could likely teach you quite a bit. As you could for me. But that's what this is for right? To learn about the world."

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: January 18, 2015, 03:39:29 pm »

"Yeah! New experiences."

Galia pauses for a moment. She needed them both, but she needed them both happy, too. Good thing she was good at that.

Look around. Any prying eyes nearby?

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: January 18, 2015, 03:49:23 pm »

It's getting very late [early?] and it seems that no one is in this particular part of town.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: January 18, 2015, 03:59:05 pm »

"Yeah. Our best lead was that moron who knocked himself out. He said Forecrest, right?"
"Yes. Unfortunately. Perhaps they had better luck with reliability of their leads..."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: January 18, 2015, 05:05:04 pm »

It's getting very late [early?] and it seems that no one is in this particular part of town.
Galia breathes a sigh of relief. This makes everything easier. She looks at her minions and casts Hypnotism.

"You know, both of you look kind of tense... you should probably relax before we continue..."

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: January 18, 2015, 11:14:32 pm »

Whereas Ganron seems perfectly accepting of what's about to happen Statia seems a little confused but they are soon both staring at you blankly. Awaiting orders.

Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: January 19, 2015, 12:12:42 am »

"Good... Ganron, you will enthusiastically get to know Statia better and will happily abandon any loathing you feel of her if I so ask you. Statia, since you are coming with me, I expect you to obediently follow any basic orders I give you."

Galia waits for the spell to subside.

"What're you two staring at? Is there something behind me?"

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: January 19, 2015, 01:38:55 am »

There is a brief moment where the two seem to be doing the normal 'out of the hypnotism' stare but eventually they answer you.

"Yeah just spaced out for a minute mo'."

"Of course you did." Hm... Well he stated it with less hatred and more annoyance. Certainly a step in the right direction.

"Oh a knight mo." Statia says gesturing behind you "I haven't seen one of those outside of the tomes at the church. Do you think he might know where the elf woman is?"

"Seems a bit... Large for a knight don't you think?"

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: January 19, 2015, 01:40:32 am »

Turn around and look at whatever the knight thing is.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 62