Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 62

Author Topic: In the Name of Revenge [3.5 DnD Evil Campaign] IC Thread  (Read 65238 times)

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: In the Name of Revenge [3.5 DnD Evil Campaign] IC Thread
« Reply #420 on: October 03, 2014, 11:38:18 pm »

After some deep thought, Bill realizes that his one shot at getting more information from this gnome was to intercept Zoe and Pilius, and get Galia to interrogate him. He ran up through the levels of the catacombs, hoping that they hadn't gone too far.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: October 04, 2014, 01:00:14 pm »

Outside the Barracks [[Illandrial]]

Copy the handwriting style of the note, and create a forgery (using my kit) (+7) to create a document implicating the Tavernkeep as being a member of the Thieves' Guild, tie it to a rock, and throw it at the barracks.

[Forgery: 13+7] The document is perfect. You spend several moments copying the exact curvature of the letters, the spacing is impeccable, and for a moment you nearly grab the wrong document so perfect is the forgery. Then you tie your fake to a rock and lob it into the Barracks. Now it's only a matter of time to see what happens.

Outside the Catacombs [[Harmony, Bill, Galia, Ganron, Plius, Glin, Zoe, Rikkimaru, Dereth]]

"Ah, such a valiant hero! I take it this fiend is the one behind this?" Galia indicates Glin. "In any case, it doesn't really matter who this fine pixie is-- what matters is that you help others by doing what's right, regardless of who you work with."

"That... Doesn't make sense why would I... Of course! I can't thank you enough." the Guard takes a moment to bow to the assembled party "Of course heroes such as you would want to keep your true identities hidden. I have heard of how many famous heroes are assaulted with fans constantly. I don't know who you really are and it doesn't matter. However, in the future, it might do you well to keep the story straight." Plius adds the last part with a smile towards Ganron who is talking to Dereth.

"Ganron should make an adequate pupil, though I will have to see what his fighting style lends itself more towards, and build on that."

Ganron nervously touches the sword at his hip. It's not even fastened properly... "I haven't even held a sword before today. My parents wanted me to help with the family business but... I have fathers blessing to go out into the world though... You're using a different kind of sword aren't you? Would you even be able to help me? Wouldn't they be too different?"

Well don't you have your work cut out for you? Still, you see that he is eager to learn.

After some deep thought, Bill realizes that his one shot at getting more information from this gnome was to intercept Zoe and Pilius, and get Galia to interrogate him. He ran up through the levels of the catacombs, hoping that they hadn't gone too far.

Running into the sunlight was blinding for a moment until your eyes adjusted to the light to find... Everyone sitting around and talking like this was a tea party... Still, it's convenient that the Gnome, Plius, and Zoe are all still there... Along with pretty much everyone but Illandrial who is... Where is he? Still, there are more important things to deal with now.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: October 04, 2014, 02:22:31 pm »

"Good, good. Galia, I need a favor. Can you loosen this gnome's tongue? I have questions for him."

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: October 04, 2014, 02:32:07 pm »

"Hmm... depends. What do you need out of him? And how important is this favor?"
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: October 04, 2014, 02:38:49 pm »

"Someone or something is using him to raise an army of undead. It seems to be weak still, so it should fall easily. All I need is a single casting of Hypnotism, which I'll trade for some intel on the heroes that brought us low."

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: October 04, 2014, 02:46:00 pm »

"Ooh, a step toward revenge. Deal. I'll call off Plius. You get Zoe out of there, I don't want any accidents."

Galia approaches Plius again.

"Hey, um, I need to talk to this gnome guy for a moment. It'd be really helpful if you left my companions and I alone with him for a moment."
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 03:50:52 pm by Tawarochir »
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: October 04, 2014, 02:52:59 pm »

Bill motions for Zoe to stand back.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: October 04, 2014, 03:51:19 pm »

The two comply with your wishes.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: October 04, 2014, 03:58:11 pm »

Galia quickly casts Eagle's Splendor on herself (+1 save DC) and approaches the madman.

"There, there... you should really just relaaaaax…"

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: October 04, 2014, 04:40:53 pm »

"Relaaaaaaaaaax? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!" well... That didn't do much. In fact, he seems to be even more incoherent... Maybe actually casting the spell would work better.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: October 04, 2014, 04:42:00 pm »

Dammit.

Hypnotism.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: October 04, 2014, 04:50:44 pm »

As soon as Galia begins her spell a blinding flash of light occurs sending the sorceress flying backwards into Ganron knocking both of them down. The others appear unaffected and the Gnome is crying as always.

Spoiler: Galia (click to show/hide)

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: October 04, 2014, 05:05:18 pm »

"Bloody hell!"

Getting up, Galia brushes off her dress and gets as far from the gnome as she can.

"I... am not... going near... him. Have... fun... with that... maniac."

Galia immediately tries to cut any and all mental ties to the gnome and edges over to Bill. She whispers to him:
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 09:15:00 pm by Tawarochir »

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: October 04, 2014, 05:08:29 pm »

"It's not tuesday..." Ganron mumbled as Galia got off of him. It would appear he took the brunt of the force.

Spoiler: Galia (click to show/hide)

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: October 04, 2014, 05:32:28 pm »

"I'm... sorry for that, Ganron."

Spellcraft check to make sure there aren't any active spells on, say, me. Take 20.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 62