Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 62

Author Topic: In the Name of Revenge [3.5 DnD Evil Campaign] IC Thread  (Read 65152 times)

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
Re: In the Name of Revenge [3.5 DnD Evil Campaign] IC Thread
« Reply #150 on: September 07, 2014, 11:13:00 pm »

"If you want to see any more magic before we can find a nice spot in Lakeview, we need to keep up the idea that we're in love, at least for your father."
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 11:15:54 pm by Tawarochir »
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 07, 2014, 11:17:14 pm »

*Cough* "You said you didn't want to lose me. Why?"

Galia: You notice, briefly, that Arsolf seems to be paying little attention to you and Ganron. You think it's because he trusts you.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 07, 2014, 11:25:21 pm »

"Well... maybe... I kind of like you. Yes, that kind of 'like you'."

The original intention of the statement was to be a blatant lie, but perhaps... no. She was just using him. Or...? Galia had a minor inner emotional conflict that she resolved by taking a neutral stance on the matter.

"Either way, I think your father trusts me now, at least a bit more than he had when we first met."
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 07, 2014, 11:26:49 pm »

"Oh..." Ganron said with a blush "Should we join your friends on the raft or... we could walk there."

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 07, 2014, 11:28:40 pm »

"Perhaps. What do you think?"

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 07, 2014, 11:29:58 pm »

"We'd-" *Cough* "Get there faster... But I'd prefer to set out in the morning."

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 07, 2014, 11:44:35 pm »

"One moment, then."

Galia calls out to Bill and Dereth.

"Hey! Do you mind if we leave in the morning instead of leaving now?"

Galia returns to speaking with Ganron.

"During the trip, for those fleeting times we sleep, I want you to sleep in the dead center of the raft. I will stay right next to you, keep careful watch over you, and wake you up after an hour. I want you to do the same for me, OK? We'll take turns so that nothing happens to either of us in the night."

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 07, 2014, 11:46:02 pm »

"Aye... I can do that." *Cough*

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 08, 2014, 12:03:28 am »

"Alright, good. I don't want you to get hurt."

Galia gave Ganron a quick hug and began minding her own business. It was clear that Ganron was clearly very within her grasp; a cast of Charm Person wouldn't even be necessary. The right combination of affection and casting Hypnotism at the right moment could easily get him to do anything for her with no further effort.

But the question that had somehow evaded her for nearly six years finally began to work its way into her mind: could she bring herself to enslave a man who showed so much affection for her already?

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 08, 2014, 12:05:43 am »

Bill sighs and looks to the sky. Judging from the moon, it's not even midnight yet. This child was a waste of their time, but he didn't really want to get to the city without backup.
"Fine." He turns to Ilandrinal and switches to Draconic. "You speak Undercommon, right? Tell the bitch to stop getting attached to her victims. It's disgusting, like a cat playing with a mutilated rat."

TealNinja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 08, 2014, 02:31:17 am »

Bill sighs and looks to the sky. Judging from the moon, it's not even midnight yet. This child was a waste of their time, but he didn't really want to get to the city without backup.
"Fine." He turns to Ilandrinal and switches to Draconic. "You speak Undercommon, right? Tell the bitch to stop getting attached to her victims. It's disgusting, like a cat playing with a mutilated rat."

Ilandrinal also speaks in Draconic.  "Ignore it.  If necessary we can drop her.  It's just another weakness she's taken on."

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 08, 2014, 02:39:34 am »

"Eh. Fine. But mark my words, she's getting attached to the kid. When the time comes, she better be able to do what she does."

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 08, 2014, 03:16:51 pm »

Galia, after sitting around for a while, decides that her career is more important to herself than any man. She mutters to herself, barely loud enough for herself to hear.

"Pull yourself together. Some weak-willed kid you meet on the side of a river means nothing compared to everything you're working for."

Even so, it was rather tempting to sit right next to Ganron... no. She was a woman who was proud of her independence. She was not going to give in to some emotion she'd suppressed years ago like love.

However, if she ever wanted to get Arsolf to trust her enough to let her lead Ganron away from him, she'd have to keep up the façade of being hopelessly lost in love, as well as get Ganron to do the same. Arsolf may trust her by now, but she'd need more than that if she were to whisk him away to a new life of nefarious evil. She leaned against Ganron once more and put an arm around his shoulders, smiling. She needed minions, dammit, and she'd get this one if it took her a year. She looked up at the night sky.

How many hours of night would I estimate are left?

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 08, 2014, 03:24:57 pm »

It's hard to tell but you assume it's eight hours roughly.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 08, 2014, 03:53:32 pm »

"We should get some sleep. I don't know about you, Ganron, but I'm pretty tired."

Go to sleep.

Note: Having my familiar within arm's reach, which should happen considering the circumstances, gives me a +2 to Listen and Spot checks. Possibly important, considering what just happened.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 62