Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 62

Author Topic: In the Name of Revenge [3.5 DnD Evil Campaign] IC Thread  (Read 65167 times)

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: In the Name of Revenge [3.5 DnD Evil Campaign] IC Thread
« Reply #105 on: September 05, 2014, 09:26:33 pm »

At Dereth's banter, Bill cracks a thin smile, his first since they climbed out of the rubble.
"If you insist. Anyway, who am I going to talk to? I can't get one of my apprentices up."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 05, 2014, 09:30:33 pm »

After nodding almost sagely at Rikimaru's response, Daethwin spoke to Bill again.

"I do not know. Perhaps you could practice communicating with your, eh, Vestiges? to see whom you can and cannot call upon for aid."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 05, 2014, 09:40:33 pm »

"They don't really like getting called up when I've already got one in me. Anyway, they're all stuck in the past. It's not interesting to have a conversation with someone who's been literally consumed by a single urge. Oh, and our hosts might not appreciate me summoning creatures from outside our universe on their craft."

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 05, 2014, 10:23:07 pm »

ROUGHLY ONE HOUR LATER

[Listen: 3+3] Rikkimaru is fast asleep. He hears nothing that occurs.

[Spot: 18] Gaila: Casting a glance back as you keep watch you notice that something falls into the water. Odd, it seemed to be struggling. Actually, it appeared to be... GANRON! Shit! He fell overboard. You can make out his struggling form keep up, just barely, with the boat due to current.

[Spot: 11] Bill: Nothing out of the ordinary. Though Gaila does jump a little. Looking back to see what the commotion is you see nothing.

[Listen: 9+7] Illand: Something splashes. You groggily look around. Somethings missing here but you don't exactly know what it is.

[Listen: 17+2] Dereth: While meditating you hear something splash. Odd. Sounded somewhat big.

[Listen: 17] Arsolf sits up suddenly "Eh? What happenened? Bandits!?" standing up in a panic he moves to shake his son awake but notices he isn't there anymore "Ganron! GANRON! Where are you!? He musta fallen into the water! SOmeone get him please! I can't swim!"
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 05, 2014, 10:31:22 pm »

Riki is sleeping soundly.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 05, 2014, 10:32:22 pm »

"GANRON! SOMEBODY! HELP! HE FELL!"

Make sure I yell that as loudly as possible so that the others wake up.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 05, 2014, 10:37:01 pm »

"Ugh- wait, what!?"
Riki wakes up with a start and springs up.
 "Ganron, my lad!" Riki yells out as he dives into the water, tossing his crossbow and bags behind him as he attempts to rescue Ganron.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 05, 2014, 10:40:22 pm »

Summon Undead II, Owlbear Skeleton. Have it help Riki get the boy out of the water.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 05, 2014, 10:42:09 pm »

Rikki hops into the water while holding onto the boat. Reaching out he can just barely grab Ganron who is still strugginling. It takes  afew seconds but Rikki manages to get a solid hold on him and haul him aboard. If Rikki had been even a few seconds late he would haave been forced to brace the water.

As it was it appears that in the night Ganron had managed to entagle himself inside of his bedclothes.

Summon Undead II, Owlbear Skeleton. Have it help Riki get the boy out of the water.

You being the summoning but notice that Rikki has it well under control. YOu swiftly cancel that action.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 05, 2014, 10:44:46 pm »

Hearing the noise, Harmony comes back, looking worried when she sees the drenched Ganron.

"What in the Nine Hells happened?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 05, 2014, 10:46:38 pm »

Riki grunts and lays Ganron down on the deck. He tosses his soaking wet hat aside and pulls back his hair, looking down at Ganron with green eyes.
   "Ganron! Are you alright?"

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 05, 2014, 10:59:03 pm »

Galia was rather startled by the sudden turn of events. Thank... erm... I'm not sure who to thank, but if Galia hadn't noticed that, much worse could have happened. If it hadn't been for events earlier in the day and an attempt to keep the trust of the boatsman, she might've let him drown. But he was still probably alive... or was he?

"Oh... oh no... Ganron..."

Galia turns to Arsolf.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't... help any more than I did. I'm not really the strongest, or the best at swimming, but... at least he's not at the bottom of the river..."

She looks to Riki.

"D'you... think he'll be OK?"

Is Ganron showing obvious signs of life? If not, Heal check to see if he's alive or dead.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 05, 2014, 11:00:29 pm »

Riki checks Ganron for vital signs.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 05, 2014, 11:29:15 pm »

Dereth sighs, standing up, shaking his head. He makes his way to the fallen boatsman, and pushes Riki and Galia both to one side.

"Neither of you has any training whatsoever. I have some, albeit slight. If you wish, you may help. If not, please remain out of the way."

He puts his head down to listen for a heartbeat, then listens for breathing with his ear at the man's mouth. If he was not breathing, he would look for obstructions in his airway, and generally administer first aid.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 06, 2014, 01:07:19 pm »

[Heal: 16+2] It didn't take too long to cut the tangled bedclothes away from Ganron's chest to check for a pulse. It was there, but weak. A few moments of CPR later and the young man was conscious though exhausted and coughing up water. Arsolf seemed to be remaining as calm as one would expect in this situation as he started laughing and crying in joy. It seemed to be all that he could do to prevent himself from hugging his son.

"Did you see them?" he spluttered before coughing up more water as he looked around.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 62