Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Travels of a Kobold - 2014 Special Deluxe Edition (ISG)  (Read 2735 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: Travels of a Kobold - 2014 Special Deluxe Edition (ISG)
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2014, 05:04:54 pm »

Remain still. Tree lumps are a perfectly normal part of forests and should not be taken to contain stolen cheese.

+1
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2014, 08:17:55 pm »

Remain still. Tree lumps are a perfectly normal part of forests and should not be taken to contain stolen cheese.

You remain hidden. The two humans move under your tree and stop. They start smoking and loudly talk about ways to cook kobolds.

After far too long, they comment about how tired they are and that the penalty for stealing is cutting off both hands and then they finally leave.

You spend a few more minutes shivering in fear. They're probably gone now and your arms are tired of holding the cheese. You take a quick bite to remind yourself of just how good it is. It really is the best.

You should find somewhere to sleep soon. This tree looks safe, and you kinda don't feel like leaving it for a few hours, although you'd be sore tomorrow, and you don't think holding a big wheel of cheese while sleeping would work. You've slept in a tree before, and shouldn't fall yourself.

Now would also be a good time to decide where you're going. You were planning to go to a nearby town, which the caravan was coming from, but now you remember how scary humans are and maybe that's not such a good idea. After another nibble of extra-good cheese, you're second-guessing yourself. If they have more cheese in the town, it would be worth it. You should probably think up some sort of plan, though.
You're pretty near the boarder of [Suggest]. It might be safer to just get away from these hand-chopping kobold-eating human-dominated lands for a long while.

Morale is now terrible.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2014, 08:53:53 pm »

Check the temperature. If it isn't going to be too cold, use your clothes as a sling/rope to hold the cheese in place, and sleep partially or completely nekkid.

We should find some elves to crash with for a spell. Those hippies like trees almost as much as we do, right?

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2014, 08:57:50 pm »

You're pretty near the boarder of the Copper Banners, a mean old human empire.

Check the temperature. If it isn't going to be too cold, use your clothes as a sling/rope to hold the cheese in place, and sleep partially or completely nekkid.

We should find some elves to crash with for a spell. Those hippies like trees almost as much as we do, right?
+1

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2014, 09:54:39 pm »

can we crack under the pressure -now-?
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2014, 11:22:45 pm »

No. We get to crack in the middle of the night.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2014, 11:58:48 pm »

No. We get to crack in the middle of the night.

can we crack under the pressure -now-?

I don't think crack exists in most fantasy settings :p

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2014, 10:38:47 am »

Get down from the tree and build a basic shelter. Reward self with another bite of delicious cheese.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2014, 02:54:13 pm »

Get down from the tree and build a basic shelter. Reward self with another bite of delicious cheese.
+1
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2014, 03:28:08 pm »

Well now we're tied (and probably going to have a mental breakdown in the night regardless of where we sleep).

That's where we are now. It would be boring if we were on the boarder of two human-dominated empires.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2014, 04:47:02 pm »

Go to sleep

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2014, 05:00:16 pm »

Well now we're tied (and probably going to have a mental breakdown in the night regardless of where we sleep).

That's where we are now. It would be boring if we were on the boarder of two human-dominated empires.
We're pretty near the border of The Tongues of Slithering, an eldritch tentacled horror empire.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2014, 05:04:04 pm »

We are near the border of the Orcish Confederate Kingdom. They like subjugating anything non-orcish to be there slaves especially kobolds because the Orcs there think kobolds are pets kinda like humans think monkeys are "exotic" pets.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2014, 06:38:56 pm »

Wouldn't being a pet be fairly easy living thoughs? Free food, cuddles, and petting~?

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2014, 08:52:28 pm »

Sorry for the lack of updates today. I'm not good at this daily updates thing.

Wouldn't being a pet be fairly easy living thoughs? Free food, cuddles, and petting~?
Not under orcs, no.
Pages: 1 [2] 3