Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 37

Author Topic: Titan World: An AOT P&P RPG (9/15)  (Read 45127 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Titan World: An AOT P&P RPG (9/15)
« Reply #465 on: September 06, 2014, 07:21:45 am »

All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Chromatic Wasp

• Bay Watcher
  • Art by Tae (Raspcherry)
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: September 06, 2014, 11:16:40 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Starn, that jerk! Sean would have just quietly vanished until called upon! I miss Sean....

On to more pressing matters....

....My mind still blank, I just kind of stare back. I quickly decide that saying literally anything would make this situation less awkward, and open my mouth to let whatever comes out come out.

"Fire the cannons!"

..................I was wrong.

"......I mean, I must go fire the cannon! Right now. Before we need it. I could use a loader...."

"Isn't that your loader right there?" She points to Starn.

(Gonna drop out, I don't post in this enough. Good luck you 8)

((i'll miss u))

Dig into the titan's head to hold on

You keep a tight grip on the Titan.

Taking advantage of his location, Erik attempts to execute the Titan.

Result: 8

You strike and kill the Titan, but find yourself falling in a clumsy tailspin to the ground.

ALEX.

The Titan begins to fall. Looking around, you see three others falling around you: the twins, John and his younger brother, Jacob, as well as your partner Erik.

What do you do? You aren't sure if there's time to save all three.

Kick a stone out of boredom.

You monster. What did that stone do to you?

Kyle looks surprised but stops and sits down next to the girl.
"I'm Kyle by the way."

She sniffled. "I'm Reilly."
Come on up to the stage! Are you trembling with fear and excitement?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: September 06, 2014, 11:20:13 pm »

"Nice to meet you Rilley. Uh... so... what do you normally do in your free time?"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: September 06, 2014, 11:23:19 pm »

"....I don't know."

I really knew.

"Never seen him before."

Actually, how did she know who my loader was?

"But uhh...did you see what he just did to that rock? He is obviously in a bad mood and should not be let anywhere around weapons. For his own good as much as ours. So...Ill...have...to...find...someone............else....."
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 11:28:31 pm by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: September 06, 2014, 11:58:10 pm »

send my maneuver gear out against a tree to give then something to grip and slow their fall
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: September 07, 2014, 12:07:27 am »

((Ok. I'm going to make a character sheet but first I have a few questions:
  • What's the etiquette on giving OOC advice to other players for their IC problems?
  • When (in-game) would I be able to start playing? When the Scouts have all reached HQ? When the in-game year ticks over?
  • Should I put in my choice of placement (MP/Garrison/Scouts) in my character sheet?
  • Should I pick my equipment?
  • Hypothetically, if I were to join the Scouts and get placed immediately in the action, will I still level up after I get to HQ?
  • When a new player joins the game does the player count (Titan World: An AOT P&P RPG (XX/15) go up or down?))
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 04:18:00 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: September 07, 2014, 12:16:43 am »

What's the etiquette on giving OOC advice to other players for their IC problems?

Its "Do it and I will shoot you". In character, of course. That may or may not mean dressing up as Michele and coming over with a cannon*.

When a new player joins the game does the player count (Titan World: An AOT P&P RPG (XX/15) go up or down?))

Up.

Hypothetically, if I were to join the Scouts and get placed immediately in the action, will I still level up after I get to HQ?

It would probably be easier just to join Kyle and the others who went back to the Walls, who are probably going back again soon.

*With how close the FBI is watching me, it would probably be best to say that this is not going to happen. Your character will, however, be mercy killed the second I get the chance!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 12:54:58 am by Stirk »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: September 07, 2014, 12:54:56 am »

Hypothetically, if I were to join the Scouts and get placed immediately in the action, will I still level up after I get to HQ?

It would probably be easier just to join Kyle and the others who went back to the Walls, who are probably going back again soon.
My question pertained less to what my objective would be so much as to whether or not I would level up, seeing as how I wouldn't have been in the mission from beginning to end.

What's the etiquette on giving OOC advice to other players for their IC problems?
Its "Do it and I will shoot you".
Ok, thanks for telling me. I really hypothetically dodged a bullet there. And yes I know what hypothetical means.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 12:58:39 am by Andres »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: September 07, 2014, 01:00:37 am »

Ok, thanks for telling me. I really hypothetically dodged a bullet there. And yes I know what hypothetical means.

Jokes on you! I saw the response coming and rewrote it!

My question pertained less to what my objective would be so much as to whether or not I would level up, seeing as how I wouldn't have been in the mission from beginning to end.

What? You where there the whole time. I remember talking to you at the table, remember? *Winkwinknugenuge*

blazing glory

« Reply #474 on: September 07, 2014, 01:26:06 am »

"But uhh...did you see what he just did to that rock? He is obviously in a bad mood and should not be let anywhere around weapons. For his own good as much as ours. So...Ill...have...to...find...someone............else....."

*Starn is very noticeably kicking the stone out of boredom rather than out of a bad mood.*

Get something to eat.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: September 07, 2014, 01:28:34 am »

Jokes on you! I saw the response coming and rewrote it!
Jokes on YOU! I saw the post BEFORE you modified it! Seņor White-Text Cannon!

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: September 07, 2014, 09:59:59 am »

Get out of harms way. Grab a twin if I have an opportunity, but don't hurt myself. They most likely will be fine.
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: September 07, 2014, 10:01:38 am »

Lilly continues to lead towards the HQ
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Chromatic Wasp

• Bay Watcher
  • Art by Tae (Raspcherry)
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: September 09, 2014, 07:27:57 am »

"Nice to meet you Rilley. Uh... so... what do you normally do in your free time?"

Reilly falls silent, looking at the ground as she pulls her legs closer to her chest.

"....I don't know."

I really knew.

"Never seen him before."

Actually, how did she know who my loader was?

Jeanne begins to question your mental state, but says nothing of it.

send my maneuver gear out against a tree to give then something to grip and slow their fall

Jacob grabs the maneuvering gear with one hand, using the other to take his brother's hand.

"Jacob, just let go." John says. "Your grip is slipping- I'm just weighing you down."

"No!" Jacob screams. "It doesn't have to be like this! We can make it through this together! Trust me, damnit!"

He tried to launch his maneuvering gear, but he can barely move. He's putting every ounce of strength into holding on to his brother.

You see a 10-meter Titan approaching. Jacob can't hold on forever.

The Titan slowly begins walking towards Alex. But Alex is the only thing keeping them alive. If Alex moves, the twins are coming down the hard way.

Erik, now safely on the ground, it is your time to make a decision. What do you do?

Lilly continues to lead towards the HQ

You, Frankis, and the rest arrive safely at HQ. Your end of the mission is accomplished.
Come on up to the stage! Are you trembling with fear and excitement?

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: September 09, 2014, 08:46:04 am »

((Why doesn't John just use his manuvering gear?))
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 37