Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Craft-A-World  (Read 1578 times)

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
Re: Craft-A-World
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2014, 03:33:19 pm »

21. The group called The Lost soups formed, a goblin-dwarf allowance who uses dark magic to corrupt and control lands by force.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2014, 04:13:36 pm »

022: The Accidental Hills go to war with the lost soups.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2014, 04:15:03 pm »

023: The war is promptly complicated by the reemergence of tiamats- or rather, lesser tiamats, the progeny of Abaxir and an unknown mate. Abaxir himself migrates from the Hills to farther afield.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2014, 04:20:16 pm »

024: The Accidental Hills find out the Goblins are immortal, though not invulnerable. It turns out their king received his immortality and strength by slaying one and drinking its blood. Soon, all Accidental Hills Dwarves are drinking the blood of their fallen enemies. The Lost Soups is eventually established as a region of the Kingdom, and must supply wizards to the Blood King. The remaining Goblins are driven into the hills, but the tradition of drinking an enemy's blood remains. The Tiamats are still running amok, and causing much damage.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2014, 07:17:12 pm »

25: The Turmoil strikes again, but along with it brings a man. Unknown by name, he is the wizard that causes the giant Turmoil. From this, the remainder of the goblin race devolve, back to elementals. It is said whover slays the godlike wizard will gain his power.
10/10.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2014, 07:35:35 pm »

026: The Turmoil is studied by Dwarven Scientists. It is a cloud of black smoke, that freely fly's around. It resembles a storm cloud.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2014, 06:31:01 am »

Bump

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2014, 04:00:00 pm »

027: Seeking to return to its homeworld, the Alchamental crashes the life-bearing moon it lives on back into the world.  The local sentients who worshipped it despair.

[This world is apparently defined by insanity - let's follow the trend.]
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2014, 04:17:09 pm »

28. The Dark wizard and Alchemental form together to become a nigh-omnipotent being.
10/10.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2014, 05:06:14 pm »

29. The Omnialchimental bears children into the world, the Humnimentals, who absorb the magical fallout, making the world slightly more hospitable to traditional life. The Humnimentals start forming cities.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2014, 05:10:05 pm »

30. The lesser tiamats run occasional raids on cities, but for the most part are content to feed upon random wanderers. Abaxir himself can be seen destroying a city or two unfortunates enough to find itself in it's path.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2014, 05:24:05 pm »

31: Dimensional tears occur across the world at the beginning of the year and last for five months.  Through one come beings similar in appearance to prior races.  They bring great weapons that decimate armies and carve out a small empire, building their capital over the remains of the tear that brought them to this world.  Goblins flee to their cities, as they had been primarily fighting the dwarves, and these mysterious beings, named Veldikai, trick the goblins into becoming their slaves.  Their technology begins to fall to iron and some steel, but some of the first weapons, powered by the mysterious substance Palazyma, are still held by nobility.  Their cities are safe from the Tiamats and Ignis Monstrum due to the remaining weapons and gün powder caynons.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2014, 06:50:15 pm »

32: The Veldikai all fall ill. In a desperate attempt to keep their legacy going, they give their technology and cities to the still-developing Humnimentals, but start a war to take them back when they start getting better a few months later.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2014, 06:51:45 pm »

33. Disaster. The war is interrupted by the rise of a new monster: dragons, winged serpentine beasts descended from tiamats exposed to the magic of the Turmoil.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2014, 07:49:24 pm »

34: Fallout from the moon crashing into the planet occludes the sky, dooming the world to millennia of darkness.  This has virtually no effect, since all life on the planet is elemental-based and draws power from the planet itself.

The human type sentients who lived on the moon, and all their ilk, if they weren't already killed by the impact die out from the ensuing darkness.  Racial purity is achieved.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.
Pages: 1 2 [3]