Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Craft-A-World  (Read 1577 times)

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
Re: Craft-A-World
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2014, 02:00:14 pm »

((Well, better make one with a date, then :P))

012: The Alchemental finds itself on a planet even bigger than itself. It is a harsh region, with mountains, woods, and hills. The sentient folk in the area come to worship it, and the Alchemental, seeing that in cannot merge with these humanoids (Who have a culture revolving around honour and tradition, but are still rudimentary in their skills and kowledge) allows them their worship. To keep them under its thrall, it passes on some minor technologies.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2014, 02:02:16 pm »

013: Some of the people reject the technology, and move to uninhabited lands
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2014, 02:06:10 pm »

((If something is not on the planet, please don't talk about it))

014: The turmoil starts dying down. Pure elementals are now non-existent. The dwarven city The Accidental Hills. It is ruled by Barrum Thunderspear.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2014, 02:09:10 pm »

015: Barrum Thunderspear leaves his kingdom to hunt for everlasting life. The kingdom appoints his son, Gerril Smokeheart as his regent.
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2014, 02:12:03 pm »

016: The turmoil has mutated a group of fire elementals into scaled lizards with wings. They also breath fire due to there form before evolution. They are semi-intelligent, and capable of magic. They are called Ignis Monstrum
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2014, 02:18:01 pm »

017: What's left of the elementals are slowly dieing off. Hunted by the beasts, their mana-food wiped out by The Turmoil, they've grown fewer in number and more disparate in their form. Beasts turn to cannibalism to nourish themselves, first eating their rooted brethren and then eachother. A genuine ecosystem begins to form.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2014, 02:20:38 pm »

018. A small group of elementals begins to research ways to create more of themselves.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2014, 02:20:59 pm »

019: A magical anomaly involving the beasts and elementals converts a group of beasts into a massive, multi-headed serpentine beast, a monster referred to as a tiamat. It ravages Accidental Hills before retreating into a distant lair, ever to be known as Abaxir Vornxir, the Progenitor of Monsters.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2014, 02:22:35 pm »

018: The Accidental Hills are near destruction when a group of Ignis Monstrums have invaded and burned down most of the building.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2014, 02:28:27 pm »

021: Barrum Thunderspear returns, immortal and strong. Where he got this gift, he does not say, but he soon rallies the disheartened people, along with wizards (Weaker by far than they once were) and drives the Ignis Monstrums from the land.
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2014, 02:30:36 pm »

020: A new race has been discovered by the Dwarves. Goblins. Small, green creatures who are very uncivilized and rude. They also want to kill everyone.They have created small camps here and there.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2014, 02:31:27 pm »

They must be descended from beasts.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2014, 02:34:01 pm »

No, mutated elementals.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2014, 02:46:06 pm »

But is that what the dwarf-elementals think?
Badges of honor

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2014, 03:05:51 pm »

Yep.
Pages: 1 [2] 3