Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How should Saber Team attack the alien ship?

Attack head on
- 1 (33.3%)
Hide behind an asteroid
- 2 (66.7%)
Other (Specify in a reply)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

Author Topic: Project Blackbox [6/6]  (Read 8473 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Project Blackbox [6/6]
« Reply #180 on: October 13, 2014, 11:49:54 pm »

(Still watching this.)
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 18, 2014, 08:53:32 pm »

Alright. I'll send a PM out to all players with the same phrasing as this announcement.

Any player that does not claim their character in an official fashion within 24 hours of this announcement (posting "I'm ready for the mission" or something similar in the thread) will have their character become a GMPC and then rotated out of Saber Team to make room for new players. Once the waiting period is over, or everyone has claimed their character, the mission period will commence.
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 18, 2014, 09:01:34 pm »

I am Groot ready for the mission.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 18, 2014, 09:07:25 pm »

I, Remuthra, do hereby claim my character for the mission.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 19, 2014, 12:53:10 am »

I am ready for the mission, sir!
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 19, 2014, 07:26:35 am »

I'm still here. Don't worry.
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

Audioworm333

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: weirdness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 19, 2014, 08:31:56 am »

This seems interesting... Is it too late to make a character, is there a waitlist or something?
I didn't really understand why I died until I discovered I was teleporting my own spine into my enemies' body as a primary way of attack.

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 19, 2014, 09:56:33 am »

I'll make one. If anyone's interested, make a character and post it and you'll be added to the waitlist. If people get rotated off due to inactivity or busy schedules, you will be able to play.
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

Audioworm333

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 19, 2014, 04:00:12 pm »

Name: Dante DeLuca
Ethnicity: Italian
Physical description: A tall, musclebound man with olive skin, dark brown eyes, and short, flat-topped black hair. Half his face is covered in disturbing burn scars.
Top three skills: Reflexes, physical strength, and keeping calm under pressure.
Team role: CQC
I didn't really understand why I died until I discovered I was teleporting my own spine into my enemies' body as a primary way of attack.

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 19, 2014, 07:39:56 pm »

Alright. I'm gonna count SalsaCookies in on this one, because he said he was here earlier. Nunzillor pm'ed me and said he was out, so Audioworm is in! I'll add you to the list as soon as I get to my desktop. Make sure you're available tomorrow (Eastern time), because the mission starts then.

Audioworm333

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 20, 2014, 04:14:35 pm »

Alrighty. Posting to watch cuz I'm a scatterbrain and forgot to watch earlier.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 20, 2014, 04:40:06 pm »

Fun Fact: You don't have to post to watch if you've posted. The only purpose of doing so is to get SMF to recognize all further updates to the threads as replies, so you get nice alerts, and if you're already a part of the thread, it's done.

Audioworm333

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 20, 2014, 05:47:23 pm »

I know. That's what I was doing.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 20, 2014, 05:58:53 pm »

But you already posted before that. My point is that you didn't actually need a post to watch.

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 20, 2014, 06:08:30 pm »

GEAR LIST

Spoiler: Joseph Bridger (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sir Roland Bones (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Erik (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Aedan McTavish (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Robert Frankowski (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Aklaq (click to show/hide)

Let me know if anything's off about that list. Audioworm, you can control Aklaq this mission if you want to, or you could wait until mission 3 to take control of your new guy.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 07:52:12 pm by GentlemanRaptor »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16