Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The death of Tikes Tonebelly, law-giver of The Heavenly Unions  (Read 702 times)

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

After putting down the third farmer of the evil village I heard a running out side the building. After heading out to look I noticed the law giver charging at me screaming, šI am Tikes Tonebelly, law-giver of The Heavenly Unions. Prepare to die evil doer!!š.
Instinctual I threw a knife out at him, it landed in his left shin forcing him to slow down and limp the last 5 meters to me. As he approached, I lashed his right hand fracturing the bone. The law-giver slashed at me with his copper dagger but I dodged out of the way and lashed him in the back bruising his flesh. The law-giver, still recovering from falling over after a failed attack, gets up and turns around preparing to send another attack. I lash him across the neck cutting through his skin, sending him back to the ground. Taking my opportunity I bashed him to his knees with my shield breaking several of his ribs.
I take a few steps back, šThe survivors will remember your name, Tikes!š.
After throwing several knives gathered from the dead citizens and began playing a fun game of darts on his back until one landed in his throat. He fell over dead and I collected my knives and walked to the town hall filled with cowering farmers and craftsmen.
šI have killed your beloved law-giver who's name is so insignificant I strain to remember and I am the one the will destroy this townš
Once finished speaking a pikeman charged me, I dodged from his path and threw my shield at him breaking his left leg, then I drew my copper dagger with my now free hand and readied myself for another attack. The pike man made no move so I threw a silver carving knife that landed in his right forearm and charged at him, slicing his mid section open and lashing the back of his head. The pike man had given into the pain at this point and I made quick work of smashing his head in. The others were now terrified and cowering in fear. I picked up the pike and threw it into the crowd, it sank into the chest of a farmer who then pulled it out and unsheathed his carving knife. I charged at him lashing the hand that held the knife then slicing his throat open. While this happened the rest of the people ran. When I finished I left the building screaming to the people, šI will return!š

I am now currently slinking through goblin pits.
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
Re: The death of Tikes Tonebelly, law-giver of The Heavenly Unions
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 10:59:10 am »

this is what i do when i get bored on adventure mode .-.
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.