Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18

Author Topic: FEF Twin King (IC Selesht) - Chapter 0: Prologue  (Read 19361 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: FEF Twin King (IC Selesht) - Chapter 0: Prologue
« Reply #150 on: February 06, 2015, 05:09:39 pm »

Code: (Lucian > Hafiz) [Select]
Hit: 110 - 10 = 100
Roll: 34, Hit!

Crit: Fortune
Dmg: 10 - 1 = 9

Code: (Tyria > Hafiz) [Select]
Hit: 101 - 10 = 91
Roll: 93, Miss!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Code: (Sariya > Tyria) [Select]
+15HP
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

XP Pool: 16

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 06, 2015, 06:32:28 pm »

Titus was quick to take Tyria's position (Move to 3G), rushing past Cedomir with a wide grin on his face and enough energy that even the rapier's handle seemed to bob with more zeal as it wobbled from its position.

"Always good to see such ENTHUSIASM! Nice to meet'CHA! Name's TITUS KING! The KING!" Winding back for a strike as he spoke, with a bark the mountain of flesh moved into motion as he swung at the bandit boss. "Emphasis on THA THE!"
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 06:34:14 pm by Xanmyral »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 06, 2015, 07:49:37 pm »

Holy shit! Cedomir could have sworn Tyria had been brutally killed-- but, thankfully, it seemed she was alive. Now, to attack!
:"Hhyah, take this!"

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #153 on: February 06, 2015, 08:12:02 pm »

Code: (Titus > Hafiz) [Select]
Hit: 96 - 10 = 86
Roll: 30, Hit!

Crit: Fortune
Dmg: 11 - 5 = 6

Counterattack!
Hit: 74 - 12 = 62
Roll: 65, Miss!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 09:27:22 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 07, 2015, 01:16:23 am »

...2H, attackerate Hafiz.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #155 on: February 17, 2015, 12:38:22 am »

Cedomir raises his great blade over his head-

Code: (Cedomir > Hafiz) [Select]
Hit: 121 - 14 = 107
Roll: 56, Hit! //splat

-and brings it down edgewise on the primitive bandit's head causing it to snap backwards. The force of the blow is mitigated by the rounded surface of the helm and causes the blade to skate off. The armor wasn't cleaved or even dented, but the sheer power behind the swing was still enough to snap Hafiz's neck. He crumples, his club slipping from his hand.

XP Pool: 29

The battle was finally over. Seeing this, Shabi turned to Dol and shouted.

: You must go after those vermin who seized Aalberg and Alessa, they have no doubt already begun their escape!

But Dol had already wheeled his mount and set out after them.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 12:54:25 am by GUNINANRUNIN »

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 17, 2015, 12:49:00 am »

Prophet guide you, Dol. Please.. return Alessa safely.

Sariya takes a moment to let down her staff and rest, looking over the slaughter behind them. Was this what war would be? She always planned to be a soldier in the Prophet's ranks but never experienced battle firsthand until now. Something about the stench of death began to overpower her, and she fell to her knees in a moment of faintness before catching herself.
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #157 on: February 17, 2015, 12:58:59 am »

Shabi set one end of his bow on the ground but didn't remove the string, instead he touched the quiver at his hip, perhaps counting his remaining arrows. He glanced at the arrayed nobles, his gaze lingered on Sariya and he politely pretended not to notice. His expression had a faint sadness to it. He spoke up, his question aimed at no one in particular.

: This was a first battle for most of you, wasn't it?

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 17, 2015, 05:42:47 pm »

Titus grinned when he saw Hafiz fall from Cedomir's strike. He stood there grinning at the bandit's corpse for a second before bellowing out a deep laugh. "Now THAT was a good FIGHT! Shame THAT was the ALL of it though!" The rapier stuck in his gut bobbed roughly with his laughs. The wound had long since stopped bleeding from the looks of it.

He roughly slapped Cedomir on the back in congratulations for the man giving the final blow. "Yah did GOOD! Right KNOCK on 'is HEAD! Out like a LIGHT!" Even with giving Cedomir his congratulations, the titan of flesh turned to the archer. "Buck up a bit Shabi, we're hale and HEARTY! More 'n what we can ask after a day of FIGHTIN'."

Even with the (most likely on him) celebration for the most part, he spoke up once more. "'Cept we still got work to do! Gotta go get those kidnapped folks back and make sure Dol dun KILL 'EMSELF!" With that he hefted his heavy hatchet up on his shoulder and started stalking after the horseman, not seeming in any rush.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 17, 2015, 05:46:03 pm »

Yilda hurried after the mountain of a man. "Titus, I understand your desire to advance, however, there is an issue that must be addressed first. Please stand still."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 17, 2015, 05:55:10 pm »

The man slowed and for a while seemed like he wouldn't stop before finally resting his haunches. He wheeled around on the (relatively) small priestess, bemused.

"They'll need the healing more than me, yah don't need to waste your magic on my wounds. Give 'em a minute and it'll be like they were never there!" For once he didn't shout and despite his words he actually did stop, seeming to calm down from his battle-high finally. Of course, that didn't mean he didn't speak a few decibels above what was acceptable conversational speech.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 17, 2015, 05:59:06 pm »

"I'll be the one to make that decision." Without further warning, Yilda grasped the handle of the sword that had been caught in Titus and pulled it out as straight as she could manage. Working quickly, she sealed the reopened wound with her staff. "We wouldn't want some thug to push this in deeper, now would we?" The blonde dropped the blade to the ground and kicked it toward a wall. "Now we can go."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 17, 2015, 06:07:03 pm »

Titus grumbled to himself as Yilda yanked the sword out, not making much of a fuss as the inches of steel were pulled free from its prison. It seemed the blade had actually healed in the wound, reopening as it was pulled out.

"Bah, I was hoping I could use that to scare a few o' them." He scratched at the closed wound, revealing he had been well aware of the blade all this time. He brushed away the dried bits of blood and thumbed the hole in his shirt, making a note about it later.

At the note that he could move on, his grin returned. "Right! Time to find those lazy layABOUTS!" He immediately pivoted back to where he was heading and moved after Dol again, this time at a bit more of a brisk pace.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #163 on: February 17, 2015, 06:07:20 pm »

: I doubt two men on foot would try to drag your wounded friends with them, but it's better to be safe in case they stuck around. I trust you two to help if you think you can catch up to Dol on his horse.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 17, 2015, 06:11:38 pm »

"Hmph. It's hardly worth trying to understand the mind of a coward. Either they still have our companions or the dastards left them somewhere close. And I certainly intend to help."
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18