Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Hidden Agenda: A Post-Revolutionary Forum Game [5/5]  (Read 9254 times)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
Re: Hidden Agenda: A Post-Revolutionary Forum Game [5/5]
« Reply #105 on: September 04, 2014, 01:53:41 pm »

Regarding Farsante's land: To be sold or leased to campesinos on the condition that they help fix the food shortage by growing consumer foods. I.E rice, beans, cabbage, and etc.

Regarding land reform: Redistribute land seized by Farsante's old government and give it to the Camepesinos. At maximum only 10% of there current lands may be taken away. Cotton cultivators who promise to change there crops may be exempt from the redistribution.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 04, 2014, 02:26:09 pm »

((is that everyone? ))
((Should I vote for this turn, or wait to be introduced next turn?))
((Mainac is doing it, how could it be wrong? ;) ))
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 04, 2014, 02:32:15 pm »

I4ll support El Presidente's plan for solving the food crisis for now then.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Evil Marahadja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 04, 2014, 03:04:51 pm »

I support El presidentes both suggestions.

Also, I support Eva Christino Regarding the National Re-Unification Army, with a slight modification;

"The struggle for freedom is past and now is time to reap the harvest of peace.  Military minister Eva Christino proposes that we reduce the level of the military within 3 months to the level it was under Farsante and within 12 cut it in half again.  This will call for a dramatic reduction of personnel both from the old guard and the new revolutionary forces.
Sub-Commandant Correa and Colonel Erlich should both nominate half the men men from their respective forces to be retained for the year with the remainder released within 3 months.  Of those retained for 12 months, all must be reinstated by minister Christino or they will be released.  Minister Christino will also be able to release units as she sees fit within the 12 months. However, since the USA only support the conventional forces, a larger potion of our own budget shall go tou rquip the former revolutionary forces. Only to keep the two armies balanced and avoid discontent. "

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 05, 2014, 08:36:48 am »

I feel such an addendum is unnecessary but wont object to it as long as it wont anger the yankees.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 05, 2014, 08:43:07 am »

((Excellent, let's vote. And don't forget to send in more actions by PM, so we have something to discuss next turn.))

((I'm not backing anything more, since the things I want are either my suggestions or unopposed.))
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 08:55:54 am by a1s »
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]