Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Elemental (SG Game)  (Read 1934 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Elemental (SG Game)
« on: August 26, 2014, 07:05:19 pm »

You are a elemental, a being of pure, arcane energy. What do you do? Well, you keep the balance. You see, humans can't see you, but they can feel your presence, and they know that the elementals are all that is keeping other elementals from killing everyone. But first, what are you?

Name:
Elemental Type:
Look:
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: Elemental (SG Game)
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 08:08:22 pm »

Doe Fiddle
Awesome
A purple apparition wearing a solid gold pimp suit, along with a top hat and cane made entirely from diamonds.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 08:14:04 pm »

Doe Fiddle
Awesome
A purple apparition wearing a solid gold pimp suit, along with a top hat and cane made entirely from diamonds.
+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2014, 08:14:42 pm »

Name: Moran Baloth
Elemental Type: Blood
Look: If you should see him, he normally appears as a swirling storm of dark red particles. He is also moving, though "flowing" would be a more accurate term. There are no discernible "body" parts.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2014, 08:16:48 pm »

Name: Moran Baloth
Elemental Type: Blood
Look: If you should see him, he normally appears as a swirling storm of dark red particles. He is also moving, though "flowing" would be a more accurate term. There are no discernible "body" parts.

+1
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2014, 08:07:50 am »

Azumbus
Arcane
Humanoid composed of many glowing runes.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2014, 08:44:38 am »

Doe Fiddle, master element of pimps and swagger.
Are you GOOD, BAD, or Neutral?
And
What do you influence humans to do?
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2014, 04:57:13 pm »

We bad, so bad, we influence humans to be unnaturally pimpin', which usually results in their death, as they simply cannot handle the pimpalicious powers we awaken withing them, those who survive our trials however, are revered as legends.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2014, 04:58:33 pm »

We bad, so bad, we influence humans to be unnaturally pimpin', which usually results in their death, as they simply cannot handle the pimpalicious powers we awaken withing them, those who survive our trials however, are revered as legends.
+1

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2014, 05:32:18 pm »

+1
+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2014, 06:56:24 pm »

You are evil then. You start your adventure at a tavern. Contemplating who to give your pimp powers to.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2014, 07:22:02 pm »

Find the biggest guy and pimp-slap him. This is the transfer.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2014, 07:24:37 pm »

Find the biggest guy and pimp-slap him. This is the transfer.
You pimp slap a 8 foot guy with muscles on his muscle's muscle. When you slap him. Women start drifting over to him, the man starts to slobber and his eyes become hearts.. He then gets touched seductively by a women. He then faints, and falls over. Guess he couldn't have contained the power. However, people are now yelling and cursing. Doe Fiddle is in the house.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 07:27:12 pm by tntey »

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2014, 07:39:12 pm »

Use our pimp sense to tract down the void that is an asexual. Pimp slap them.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2014, 07:42:46 pm »

NO. seek out one who already wields our power, the person closest to a sexual god among men (or women).
Pages: [1] 2