Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 37

Author Topic: Knights of the Empire (FEF IC) Chapter III: More than meets the eye  (Read 26807 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Saya nods to Kya.
"I will do my best."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

Kautof watched all of this silently, somewhat dizzy from the wounds he had received. He had been healed, but that meant little in the face of coming down from such a surging adrenaline high, and he refused to show any such sign of weakness in front of their leader; such would cast shame upon her for having weakness under her command.

"It is good to have another member of our expedition, particularly one who can find enemies for us to dispatch. Greetings. You may call me Kautof."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'm sure you heard, but I am Saya."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Knights of the Empire (FEF IC) Prologue: Baptism
« Reply #468 on: April 27, 2015, 07:45:59 pm »

"I am Varion, Great to meet ya!"
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Walking over to Klasha, Kya looked her over once and internally sighed before saying,

"In case you were unaware, this situation is clearly going beyond the one man you were seeking revenge on. If you wish to leave our group and try to find him on your own, I understand. However, we could use a good fighter like yourself, if you're willing. You would not be an official member of the Order, but you would travel with us, gain some of the benefits that our members do, and, of course, get paid just as well as the other members of the group do. Are you willing to continue to work with us?"

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

"The bastard that killed my crew must 'ave friends in 'igh places, yeah? And they'd be the ones givin' the orders in the end. So while I'll find the bastard one day and feed 'im 'is own guts " Klasha spat the word "I guess I'll be stickin' with you, boss. But we still need ta fight each other, o' course."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Don't worry, I promised you a match and I'll give you one. Just... perhaps now is not the best time."

She smiled at Klasha, before calling out to the group as a whole.

"We have a decision to make! We've been tasked with a great responsibility and we must seek out those who could become our allies in the upcoming conflict. Saresh has a list of where we might go. If you would each look at it and give me your choice and explain why you think they are the best first place to go, I would appreciate it."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Never been to 'em. Which one has the most chance of a fight?"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

: ... I can't say much on the matter, given that I don't know much of the current history. I know nothing of the current institutions' allegiances other than the Knights keep being loyal to the Emperor, who apparently is not of the Giovanni dynasty anyways.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

: "I'd say the principality of Daphne is our best bet for first. They are already quite sympathetic according to the list."

Sigtext!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

"I go where my lady bids, but...if you desire my input...I would suggest Daphne, first. We are few, ill-equipped, and under-supplied. While this is likely to remain the case for some time yet, Daphne is likely to be able to help us get onto our feet and from thence we can secure the support of other more needful benefactors."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

"I also feel as if the Principality of Daphne would be an excellent place to start. If our information is correct, they are already sympathetic to our plight, and moreover, seeing you to be our commanding officer is likely to improve their attitude of us. Most of the other choices seem either unlikely to help, or are going to request an exchange beyond our means."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kya frowned, staring at the paper for a few seconds before nodding.

"Right. We will go to Daphne first. Hopefully my status as commander of this group will be enough to get an audience there. I'll be glad if I don't need to pull my status out again any time soon."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"How actually important are you, boss?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kya sighed.

"I... My full title would be Lady Kya Frey of House Frey of Lucrecio, Imperial Princess and heiress to the principalties of Abel and Lucrecio and the county of Malakai, Knight of the Order of Heavens and commander of the forces of Fort Balthus. But... I am above all a Knight of the Order."
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 37