Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 37

Author Topic: Knights of the Empire (FEF IC) Chapter III: More than meets the eye  (Read 26827 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: Knights of the Empire (FEF IC) Chapter II: Black Crows and Azure Feathers
« Reply #345 on: October 31, 2014, 05:28:00 pm »

"Sounds like we haven't got much time. We better start movin'."
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 06:52:49 am by GiglameshDespair »
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: October 31, 2014, 05:38:05 pm »

Sal stopped holding his breath, and with a small glance to the exit of.. Whoever that was, then he started to set off towards the office, before stopping.
: "Mhm. The sound of an 'assault group' make me think that we dont really have much time, so lets burst into the office, get whatever seems to be the most incriminating, and then we get to the other group to help them out."
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: November 02, 2014, 10:08:57 pm »

Saresh had been struck dumb by the revelation of Kya's identity. To think, that their commander was a woman of such importance... It was a complete surprise. Moreover, she had made it clear- And not only in front of the scum before them- that she thought much of his skills. It was a lot to realize. The knight rallied when Frederick addressed him. "Oh, I'm sure many would agree that my skills are formidable, yes. I am quite pleased to be the Commander's subordinate, frankly."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: November 02, 2014, 10:18:41 pm »

Smiling slightly, Kya nodded in acknowledgement of Saresh's compliment.

"Yes, sadly the bandits are becoming more of a problem. It's why I was assigned to the fort actually. The Empress wishes to see my skill in leading a group that is actually facing a threat as opposed to just staying in the capital and training. I was surprised to be assigned to a group so soon. But I enjoy the opportunity. But tell me. What can you share of the current situation? I'm shocked that you haven't gained control yet, when so many of the nobles support you. Why, if they support you, you must be the right one for the job. I'm surprised your sister hasn't supported you yet."

Khaiel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: November 03, 2014, 06:35:15 am »

"She always was proud, like our father. And it only got worse after she went to Lucrecio to finish her studies. She will realize what is better in the end."
"Anyway, I had something that I needed to tell you and my sister about... In private. It is a very urgent matter. If you would please follow me. Your Knights can come too, of course."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: November 03, 2014, 01:52:21 pm »

Ah... here we go. Time for him to spring the trap...

"Of course. My men will follow, shall we head over that way?"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: November 03, 2014, 01:55:41 pm »

Seraphim kept as silent as he could, following Salvador trying not to make too much noise.

Khaiel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: November 03, 2014, 05:07:24 pm »

The group followed Frederick, who led them to a more private room. Marina and Marcial joined them in the way, and from the look on their faces, they were prepared to act if things went bad. When they entered the room, everyone was expecting a trap. However, as the look on their faces showed, it was not that kind of trap.

A man covered by a black armor and a cloak appeared from behind a pillar. Marcial, doubted for a second and then attacked him, but he was quickly dispatched, as the armored person sent him flying across the room with a mere punch.

"Useless old man..."
"Please Sir Marcial, behave. His Magister is an important guest of mine. I'd rather don't have to repeat what I had to do with Karlson."
"Wait, what? What did you do to our brother?"
"Well, he has always been... Rude. He had a habit of not knocking before entering. I was forced to take drastic actions to prevent it from happening again. Wasn't I, Karlson?"

As he says this, something walks from behind another pillar. It looks like a man, but it isn't hard to see that he has wounds that would have killed a normal person. When it walks closer the stench and grey skin make evident that whatever it is, it shouldn't be walking.

"Now he is a lot more polite, and I must say that slightly more intelligent. A fine work, all thanks to Mr Delacroix..."
"YOU MONSTER!"
"Get to the point, Frederick. Lord Gaul doesn't like delays."
"Of course. Sister, Knights, I believe you must have heard of my guest, Arbiter Aizen of the Azur Alliance. Lord Gaul sent him and some of his men to help me get to the throne of Galgados. You see, I like the good old days of the Empire as much as any other man, but let's be honest. The so called Empress is a naive child that wouldn't be able to write her own name without the aid of several assistants. So I've decided to pick the winning side and ensure prosperity for me and for Galgados..."
"Winning side? The Alliance is outnumbered. And if they are willing to ally with a fool like you they must be desperate!"
"Shut up, idiot! You might be my sister, but believe me, I won't hesitate to make you share the same fate as our brother."
"..."
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 05:09:08 pm by Khaiel »

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: November 03, 2014, 05:17:11 pm »

"And with every word you condemn yourself. You are foolish to think that you can defeat the Empire, and you are foolish to think that you can defeat us here. I am not some mear pawn, promoted through the ranks because of my name. I am not a plaything for you to do with as you will. The Empire is well aware of what is going on here, we simply required proof. Proof that we now have. By inviting me into your home, you have signed your own death warrant."

She gestured to Saresh, ready to take the sword she'd given to him before the ball.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: November 03, 2014, 05:19:54 pm »

After handing the Commander her sword, Saresh placed himself in front of Kya, and leveled his lance at Frederick. "I'd tell you to say your prayers, but if you're willing to do such a thing to your own flesh and blood... Well, I imagine you don't care much for religion. Prepare to die."

Khaiel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: November 03, 2014, 06:58:32 pm »

"A man sometimes has to do reprehensible things, Sir Saresh."
"Enough with this waste of time, Frederick. You have already done your bragging. Now let the guards finish them, we have more pressing matters to attend."
"Hmmph... Of course Lord Aizen. Sorry, sister, but conquering a full principalty in one night is something complex. I'll see you, or what's left of you, in the morning."

With these words, the Arbiter and the traitor fraticide left the room, and the guards prepared to take attack the group of Knights. It seemed the plan to get Galgados for the Azure Alliance was already in motion, and things looked grim for the group. Their only hope was that maybe their friends could get to Frederick's office and find something that could help them stop his plans.

Player Phase 1

EXP: 97/100

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Objectives (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 06:51:07 am by Khaiel »

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: November 03, 2014, 07:27:53 pm »

Kya to U-26

"Marina, you should stay back until one of us needs healing. Marcial, if you could help my lance users by filling in a hole in the front lines, that would be perfect, thank you.

Request the NPCs do: Marcial to T-24, Marina hold

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: November 04, 2014, 06:03:17 am »

W18
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: November 04, 2014, 06:34:23 am »

V17
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 37