Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 30

Author Topic: You are a reawakened Tribal mask (RPSG)  (Read 32307 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Tribal mask (SG)
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2014, 06:51:28 pm »

natural energy is gained from the growth of plants, and their life force, Divine energy comes from a god, and by doing things for a god, your god is dead, so you would have to get people to worship you as a proxy. Life energy however is a mysterious thing, one which you do not yet know how to obtain, other than from draining it from living things.

You Flee to the grove that you were once upon, the Trees and the plants observing curiously, as you lie at the base of your tree, just as the ent begins to awaken, and your direct control slips away.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2014, 07:20:04 pm »

You're welcome. Also I need plants. Plants are good for me. And my brothers who should be helping now!

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2014, 07:21:58 pm »

Sorry, brother. We should grow are natural power, become king of the plants. But eventually, we need to move out of the forest to grow our power.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2014, 08:17:40 pm »

natural energy is gained from the growth of plants, and their life force, Divine energy comes from a god, and by doing things for a god, your god is dead, so you would have to get people to worship you as a proxy. Life energy however is a mysterious thing, one which you do not yet know how to obtain, other than from draining it from living things.

((idea had been originally that we kinda siphoned residual divine energy from his corpse))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2014, 08:52:08 pm »

((yup, and the corpse is getting a little bone dry, innit?))

"You saved me..."

He thanks your profusely, for having prevented him a life of servitude (though you know he would not have had such a life at their hands, but rather, a distinct lack of life) and requests that he take you to his village to show you to the elders, apparently wise in their years, they may be willing to reward you for your selfless act, But then again, they may see you as the remnant of a rotting god, and seek your destruction under the belief that you would be filled with vengeance.

He is still invisible, though your own cloak has worn off, leaving your togetherness looking all too much like a floating mask.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 08:56:17 pm by Shadestyle »

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2014, 07:28:23 am »

We shall go to the village, a small emerald calls out. We are the Shattered.  We shall not fear them.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2014, 08:08:32 am »

Yeah lets go. Worst cast we magic our way out of it.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2014, 08:22:59 am »

Sure.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2014, 12:12:38 pm »

Jasper: Agreed.  Bring us to your elders.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2014, 10:10:12 am »

In overwhelming agreement, you decide to allow him to take you to the village of the ents. After a period of silent walking, he walks up to a sheer cliff face, before running into it, you think for a moment that it is an illusion of some sort, but no, in fact he instead rams his head into it several times, the wall then moves aside revealing a true giant of a being, he looks curiously at you, sitting snugly upon the child's face, before allowing you inside.

"Hello, young one... what have you brought here?" The elder speaks softly, or at least, he seems to be the elder.

"He is shattered, he helped me avoid the seekers!"

"You speak of it as more person than thing, does it speak of itself? Or is this one of your antics?"

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2014, 10:14:53 am »

use divine energy to say into his head "Yes, we speak. Us voices."

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2014, 10:21:09 am »

use divine energy to say into his head "Yes, we speak. Us voices."
No man. We can talk to plants remember! So uh hey guy I'm Ivory. These are my brothers. We are The Shattered.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2014, 10:53:25 am »

Darn. Oh well, we should say. "Yes, the thing talks."

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2014, 04:27:24 pm »

"My word!.. What business do you have with a child of our village?" the elder warily says.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2014, 04:51:57 pm »

Well. We need people for our magic and we had some power left so we summoned a guy. It happened to be him.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 30