Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 30

Author Topic: You are a reawakened Tribal mask (RPSG)  (Read 32310 times)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Tribal mask (SG)
« Reply #75 on: September 04, 2014, 03:08:53 pm »

((I once used color in a suggestion game where we existed on a level much less clear and harder to notice and I now have several personalities and it's hilarious.))

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 04, 2014, 05:09:23 pm »

Your natural energy, definitely in the ballpark of what would be needed to restrain such a monster, satisfies your scrutiny.

Heading to the villager, you ask for the lance, and he begins to creak, standing and singing in a slow lilting tune, you can't quite make out the words, like a dialect of nature not spoken for a long time.
As the music intensifies, the wooden floor below you begins to warp and stretch, a large plant growing from it, as it grows, thrown appear all over it, one in particular growing several meters long, dust from outside begins to flood in, red flecks clouding around the thorn as it begins to get thinner at the base, before breaking off. the plant sinks into the floor, before reappearing in the small grove just outside the building.

Greensign picks up the rust covered lance, pulsing green veins spreading all through it. the power of nature is great indeed.

Looking outside, you and him spot the stone that blocks the way, once you enter, you shall not be able to leave without proof of it's death, or proof of your host's failure, of this you are sure.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #77 on: September 04, 2014, 08:13:05 pm »

Topaz: I suggest communing with the local flora to see if we may be able to produce interesting poisons or thorns and asking about our charge's willingness to behead the monster.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2014, 06:17:09 pm »

you ask of the plants if they know about poisons and thorns, but they are confused, and ask the rocks, who offer their wisdom in the matter, the plants respond that their thorny and poisonous brethren are deeper in the woods, asking further, they confirm that thorns and poisons are in Yojimbo's prison as well.

Yojimbo has tormented the ents for a long time, Your charge is eager, almost to the point of impatience.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 06:18:58 pm by Shadestyle »

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 05, 2014, 06:33:57 pm »

"ONWARD! TO GLORY!"

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #80 on: September 06, 2014, 03:54:34 pm »

Let us continue

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 06, 2014, 05:03:35 pm »

You go up to the entrance, and the stone moves aside as if by magic, you enter the prison grove, and the wall closes behind you.  Two main paths lie ahead, the one to the left looks to be ravages and destroyed, obviously very recently. shredded plants and tree's lie along the forest floor, the right path looks older, untouched in some time.  Your host lifts his lance, and steels himself for what is to come.

"I shall end this horror upon my kind."

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 07, 2014, 05:06:51 pm »

The ent questions your silence. Shattered, are you awake? I shall have need of your help to fell this beast!

He looks worried, your silence making the kind forest seem eery almost, shadows leaping from themselves, every breeze creaking the leaves around you.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 07, 2014, 05:44:05 pm »

I am awake. I am the spirit of the Opal. Go forth with our blessing, young Ent. Take the path to the left and we will use our powers over nature to poison your lance that it may strike more truly.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 07, 2014, 06:32:18 pm »

"...Very well." The young plant states, as you draw upon your natural magics, expending 3 to cause the wood to excrete a foul poison. Small sacks at the bottom grow and inflate with the same chemical, eight in total.

The boy begins to tread down the left path, gingerly stepping around the broken branches ans spatters of slick black liquid. Around the path you see the extend of the monsters destruction, sharp clean cuts through several of the tree trunks catch your eyes.  along the ground you see more of the black blood of the beast, slick and greasy in appearance.

As you travel, you smell smoke coming from ahead, a pack of baying wolves appear to be blocked off from escape by roaring flames around them, a massive pillar of a coppery stone blocks them off from behind.

"They might attack us even if we help, they are animals after all, and animals, however wise, are quick to fear. And that besides, it's fire for spirit's sake."

Your power after the act of poisoning the lance is 16/26, stronger than none, but weaker than strongest.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #85 on: September 07, 2014, 08:37:46 pm »

Just saving the wolves may be a waste of power, but what if we calmed them down, made them fireproof, and improved their strength? It might just help a bit with the fight ahead, but otherwise, we should probably drain the wolves and continue.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 07, 2014, 09:01:00 pm »

We do not fear fire. It is just an element, another manifestation of primal power. Absorb the fire as power. Whether that fails or not, drain the wolves. Their sacrifice will allow us to save many more lives..
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 07, 2014, 09:17:54 pm »

"I wonder of holding the powers of fire and nature might cause us some problems. Draining the wolves sounds like a good idea, though. I'm in." A large aquamarine speaks up.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 08, 2014, 01:04:46 pm »

Fire and nature causing problem? Nonsense... That would only be true if they where somehow seperate. But we know the truth. The truth that all are one.
The illusion of seperation is a mortal conception, We see that fire and nature is one, They are part of eachother, Parts of a whole.
Nature strengthens fire, Fire strengthens nature... with time. That is the truth of all.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 08, 2014, 05:34:04 pm »

You tap into your power, draining the flames from the air into yourself, and startling your host flat on his ass, before you also drain the wolves,  pouring their life force into him.  He stands up shakily, having gained an inch, but somehow looking slightly more youthful, the wolves lie unconscious from what you could drain.

you now have 2/3 primal flame energy, and your host's life force is at 123/123, for he is filled with vigor stolen from the beasts of the forest.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 30