Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 30

Author Topic: You are a reawakened Tribal mask (RPSG)  (Read 32280 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Tribal mask (SG)
« Reply #390 on: October 30, 2014, 04:13:31 pm »

"Err. I am not sure about what was made here, I know it had something to do with nanite brains and stuff. the boss security drone has been out of it for a long time now, if there was something wrong with a robot, he would have taken care of it I think.  I am really not allowed to let you in if you don't know the password, but that is basically the only stipulation, if you really want in here, down the way you came, there should be some rooms that the scientists used, you might be able to find a clue to it there." The control panel replies.

Spoiler: Shattered (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Proposals (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Worshipers (click to show/hide)
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: October 31, 2014, 09:06:22 pm »

Nan-ites? Brains?!
Neural connections. Chemical compositions. Biological integration. Bionanite interface.
Are you saying?! That the people who built this place!? WERE RESEARCHING NANOTECHNOLOGY!!!
Nanotechnology is one of the most difficult and complex forms to study, Let alone implement biologically in a living creature!
W-we feel.. A familiar warmth in our mind. One born of well versed knowledge and experience.
And did you hear the words that were used?! Brain. Nanite. This can only mean a few things but we will focus on the one we think of.
Immortality through nanotechnology.
Whoa, What was THAT?
Synchronization. Though i was unaware we were able to diverge from our three previously established phases. The more you know we guess.
Nonetheless, We must focus. If this place has nano technology then we are in the home zone.
Nothing screams large scale endeavor like it. Well, Except from creating a as perfect as you can get it artificial biological body designed for survival and adaptation (itself being a subset of survival).
This is a technology that comes naturally to us. Along with various biological and physical understanding and exploitation.
Biology is Incredibly complex and intricate. The gathering of the knowledge alone is a tremendous undertaking that can take lifetimes even if done properly.
And manipulation of it thereof can be intrinsically difficult because there is just so much. All the interactions and Reactions and dependencies and and and everything!
You may not see it mortal, But we are currently sporting the most unsettlingly wide smile at the moment.
they do not have to see it. Its weight can be felt. From the potential information we posses at the moment, This place is potentially somewhere we would fit right in.
But we digress. We. Must. Learn. More.

THIS IS IMPERATIVE
WE MUST LEARN MORE
A CONSENSUS HAS BEEN REACHED
ALL AVAILABLE MENTAL CAPABILITIES WILL BE FOCUSED ON THE CURRENT MATTER
OBSERVE. ANALYZE. LEARN. INVENT. IMPROVE. MODIFY. DISCOVER. USE. EXPLOIT.

MORTAL
WE ENTRUST UPON YOU OUR POWER AND CAPABILITY
DURING THIS SESSION YOU WILL HAVE ACCESS TO ALL RELEVANT KNOWLEDGE FOR YOUR AND OUR OWN SAFETY
WE GRANT YOU OUR MINDS SO THAT YOU ARE CAPABLE TO ACT IN OUR STEAD
EMBRACE INFINITY
BECOME ETERNAL

ESTABLISHING DIRECT NEURAL CONNECTION.
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED.
INSTABILITY DETECTED.
STABILIZING CONNECTION.
INCOMPATIBILITY DETECTED. INSUFFICIENT STORAGE AVAILABLE.
COMPENSATING.
ADAPTING.
SOLUTION IMPLEMENTED.
NEURAL RELAY ESTABLISHED.
NEURAL BUFFER ESTABLISHED.
PEER TO PEER CONNECTION INITIALIZED.
TEMPORAL DILATION ACTIVE.
ACCESS GRANTED. USER RECOGNIZED.
FAIL-SAFES COMPENSATING.
CONNECTION STABLE.
MENTAL STATUS: FRACTURED.
COMPENSATING.
HOST MENTAL STATUS: STABLE.
INITIALIZING FIRST CONTACT.
MENTAL ACCESS ESTABLISHED.
OPENING KNOWLEDGE-WAYS.
THE PATH IS OPEN
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED.
DIRECT KNOWLEDGE SHARING ENGAGED.

Mortal.
We will not intrude into your mind. Only where we are allowed.
But be careful for what you search for in ours.
Our mind is open, But you will find only what you seek or need within.
But do not seek out that which you believe yourself unready to learn the full truth of.
Our knowledge is in your hands. Feel the weight. Know the responsibility. understand our pain, Our wonder.
We trust you. Do not prove our trust misplaced.
But we doubt it will come to that. you are strong.
Knowledge does not drive mad. Only the inability or incapability to accept it.
Open your mind, Embrace the truth. For it is wonderful.
We will take care of you. all of us. worry not.
We could sure go for some bakestry right about now.
or maybe some cake? NO. TEA. AND COFFEE. MIXED WITH SUGAR. TONS OF SUGHAA-
We apologize. our thoughts are scattered but our knowledge is not.
Stars be with you mortal.
CONVERSATION END

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: October 31, 2014, 09:24:00 pm »

((So you plugged into the host's brain? That's a penalty to priority for going against the wishes of the shattered, [unless they agree with you specifically connecting to the host's brain], but other than that. Sure, I like the sound of Yin-yang very quickly going insane over nanotech.  Oh and Having your host directly connected to the shattered instead of just wearing it will have fun long term consequences.))
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 09:27:07 pm by Shadestyle »

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: November 01, 2014, 05:30:17 pm »

((It is not a direct connection in the sense that we share minds. It is more like giving him the keys to the library, So that he has access to the knowledge within. And currently he's only connected to me, Though other are allowed to connect their knowledge and experience together as well. Though any attempt at sneaking around in his head or messing around where you don't' belong will probably have inconvenient consequences. There are fail-safes against that after all.))

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #394 on: November 01, 2014, 06:17:14 pm »

Perhaps we should give Greensign some time to rest after we gain access to the complex. We are heavily dependent on having a wearer, after all.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: November 01, 2014, 06:54:33 pm »

I... Yes you are right. of course.
Mo- Sorry. Greensign, We apologize. We forget others are not as tireless as ourselves.
We have given you access to our knowledge and experience to peruse at your own time and convenience.
Though you will only have access to it while maintaining a direct contact with us such as by wearing us.
Also, We have noticed that our host does not have a status page to be perused. We propose that is rectified at once. Posthaste. He deserves that much.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: January 31, 2015, 07:46:59 pm »

rEST? Right I Have bEEN Resting aLL This tIME, Haven't i? No, wE Must lET The yOUTH Rest. oUR Gracious hOST Has dONE Much iN Following oUR Guidance, tHUS Far.
SOMETHING is WRONG. something OF which WAS not HERE, is. WHO is THIS intruder?

What manner of precious stone do you reside in?: cassiterite, half refined, half not

What goal aside from the resurrection of your creator do you have?: To control the blank, to recreate the universe so all things may truly commingle

What elements and actions are you most attuned to?:
Primordial Air, and Love, and Death
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: January 31, 2015, 07:52:18 pm »

You feel a horrifying blast of necromantic energies for a mere moment, jolting you out of your revery.

Your host is gone, and once again you have no idea where you are. It seems you might have taken leave of your senses for a bit.

You are floating in an ocean, With nothing around you as far as your senses can detect.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 10:58:29 pm by Shadestyle »

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: January 31, 2015, 10:37:49 pm »

((Holy-
This I did not expect. I am pleasantly surprised.))
Oh dear. We seemed to have slumbered for a long, long time, again. Perhaps pursue a different path? It is not always a binary choice. But we should absorb our fill of the water around us, and perhaps try and call (or make?) a simple host, to start. With a different start, many endings unfold. Let us begin!
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a reawakened Tribal mask (SG)
« Reply #399 on: February 01, 2015, 02:15:22 am »

Wh.. WHAT!!!! WHAT HAS HAPPENED!??!! NO! WE WERE SO CLOSE !! rrRRRAAAAAAGHHGH!!!!!!!!! HELLFUIRE!!!!! CAURSED!!!!! GALSKASKDRAAAAAN!!!!!!!

...Right. Reach outwards, Try to sense everything we can around us. Also try to find out how much time has passed, Or how greatly our location has changed.

GRAAAAAGH!!!! HUAAAAAH!!!! HrAAAAAARGH!!!! GKLHAAAAAAAAAAGKH!!!!!!!! hUAH HAuh Hhh Hhh Hhhhhh....*existential sobbing*

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: February 01, 2015, 08:41:55 am »

Absorb water while we are here. Absorb kinetic from the motion of the water

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: February 01, 2015, 12:02:15 pm »

Your senses and influence extend outward. It has been a long time. A very long time indeed considering you seem to be in the same general area you were before.  You absorb Some primal water, and a bit of primal earth from the saltwater. and some kinetic energy as well. The water seems to unintentionally frost up without kinetic energy.  You call out to a host using a touch of divine energy, how nostalgic. The energy pings through the water, carrying the simple message of attracting the living.  It may take some time for a host to arrive, if there are even any in this water.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 12:12:11 pm by Shadestyle »

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: You are a reawakened Tribal mask (RPSG)
« Reply #402 on: February 01, 2015, 04:43:04 pm »

Holy crap this became pretty damn cool with what I came up with(yes I'm a douche for taking the credit for that I know, and a bigger one for forgetting about it).

I might have to start playing again. If a new gemstone is found/'I' haven't fallen off or something.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: February 01, 2015, 05:20:57 pm »

Hmm. Perhaps, just perhaps, we could make a watery 'golem' of sorts? Form primal Water and primal Life to create our own carrier? Add divine if necessary, perhaps, to shore it up if it is weak. It would grant us far, far more ability to change it if it was us controlling it directly, not a 'host' to be bargained with. If we need more life energy to make it work, our call might bring simple fish of the ocean.
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: February 01, 2015, 07:49:57 pm »

We have slept long. Let us drain the water around us of chaos energy. And let us investigate whatever force woke us from our long slumber.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 30