Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should the map be rendered unusable, what path should the game take?

Adventure!
Deathmatch!

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 29

Author Topic: Looter's Delight 3: STILL ALIVE  (Read 48694 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight 3: Slamming, Jamming, and Thank You Mamming
« Reply #300 on: October 05, 2014, 02:33:57 am »

((Yay, Wwolin still has hands. But that means now he can't get neat hooks to replace them.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Redzephyr01

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferrum Cor
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: October 05, 2014, 08:01:12 am »

How would you even type with hooks for hands?

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: October 05, 2014, 11:02:48 am »

Like a child just learning the computer, with a reinforced iron keyboard.
Hunt and peck.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: October 06, 2014, 08:43:16 am »

Make coffee, but instead of water, use Red Bull.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: October 06, 2014, 08:45:30 am »

Make coffee, but instead of water, use Red Bull.
That could be considered a horrible chemistry accident.
The Cyan Menace

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: October 08, 2014, 02:34:59 pm »

*Begins turn*
"Oh wow someone rolled a 24 for loot. Let's see what they got..."

One use of the generator later...

"Welp, this map's toast. Good thing I have that backup world ma - shit, a city-sized chunk of that is toast too. And that's where people spawn. Time to rework things..."

((If you didn't get it from what I wrote above, someone won the loot lottery and managed to break not only the current map, but the spawn location of the new map, and I've been neatening that area up because it was seven different kinds of lethal. As in it literally rolled for seven different stats, because I forgot to remove a page of badassery modifiers from the generator when I reworked stats, and left it in for shits and giggles. But anyways, it's more survivable now, but still dangerous as hell. Expect a turn later tonight.))
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: October 08, 2014, 02:36:12 pm »

BEIRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: October 08, 2014, 02:39:10 pm »

It's probably a blender that summons meteors or an antimatter thong or something
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: October 08, 2014, 03:41:50 pm »

Why do you assume it's me? I could have gotten killed or something. Gee, I hope Smartmouth survived. And my invisiloot.

Besides, if it was me, I have positive luck. It can't be that bad.

Hey, wait, do I get even more loot if my new loot killed everything? Also, did I survive?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 03:44:13 pm by Beirus »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: October 08, 2014, 04:06:21 pm »

ROCKS FALL EVERYONE DIES
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: October 08, 2014, 08:30:41 pm »

That is freaking hilarious, although super scary. I really want to get a peek at exactly how your generator works/what it is composed of :P
But you've said before that you don't want to reveal that information, so I will quietly wait until I can hack your computer :P
The Cyan Menace

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: October 08, 2014, 08:59:24 pm »

Hey, does the owner of the lootpocalypse also get loot from killing the first spawn wave?

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.
« Reply #312 on: October 08, 2014, 09:03:31 pm »

So can the lootpocalypse owner be killed?
I make comic things with my avatar for some reason.
No avatar is safe from my editing
\/\/It might be alive? Its been a year >_> 02-Nov-2017\/\/
¤Co-Gm'ing The Fear Master B-Movie ISG¤

Check out my Pixel art!

Redzephyr01

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferrum Cor
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: October 08, 2014, 09:36:04 pm »

I'm so hyped to get completely destroyed.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight 3: Gamebreaker? More like Game Maker.
« Reply #314 on: October 09, 2014, 01:28:57 am »

Put on gauntlets, try to use magic! Then use them as shields as I run over to purple and punch his face!
Stuff
(Jaenna spd: 4+1)
(Gentleman spd: 2)

(Jaenna dex: 5-6)
(Gentleman spd: 4)

(Gentleman dex: 3+2)
(Jaenna spd: 3+1)
(Jaenna end: 1+6)

(Gentleman end: 4+1)

Realizing that two heads are far better than one when everyone's trying to kill you, The Gentleman asks Jaenna for an alliance. Sadly, Jeanna either doesn't hear him or doesn't care, and charges towards him, crystal fists raised for an overhead smash. Letting out a short sigh, The Gentleman easily sidesteps the obvious attack before countering with a bolt from his crossbow. While his aim's not bad, Jaenna's fists are large enough to protect almost every inch of her body, and the bolt shatters harmlessly against the wall of crimson glass. Jaenna's gauntlets then begin to rumble slightly, before launching a wave of red shards at The Gentleman, forcing him back several feet but failing to cause any lasting damage.

"Huh. Well, ain't that a bitch."

C'est la green.
hide and peak at the fight  waiting for the right time to make a difference 
SMASH
PM sent.
PM sent.
What he said.
PARTY PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE LET'S GO
(Beirus aff: 5+6)
(Smartmouth spd: 5+4)
(Tough spd: 3-6)
(Biff spd: 6+1)
(Red spd: 6)
(Toboggan spd: 6+6)
(Barkley spd: 4+4)

(Beirus aff: 2+6+10)
(Toboggan str: IMMUNE)
(Tough end: 2+6)
(Biff end: 2+6)
(Red end: 6)

(Smartmouth dex: 4+4)
(Barkley spd: 1+4)
(Toboggan spd: 5+6)
(Smartmouth str: 6+4)
(Barkley end: 1+3)

Thinking quickly, Toboggan switches the dial on his robe to magic and throws himself over Barkley as the air begins to shimmer in preparation for another of Beirus' emerald blasts. As everyone on the western side of the emerald wall is skewered by pillars of green crystal, none of the gems even come close to touching Toboggan and Barkley. However, the two of them are far from safe as Smartmouth brings her sword back, clearly aiming to hack through the both of them in one swing. Figuring that man-eating swords don't quite fit the type of 'magic' that his robe resists, Toboggan scrambles out of the way, but Barkley is caught right in the blade's maw and shaken around like a ragdoll before vanishing from existence, seemingly swallowed whole by the weapon.

(Beirus luk: 3+6+3+5+6+7)

Suddenly the ground by Beirus' feet begins to rumble as an enormous stele bursts forth from it. It seems to be carved from something white and fleshy, and it rises at an unbelievable rate, ascending constantly even after the top of it is well out of sight. As it continues to rise, tendrils of white flesh emerge from the tower and wrap themselves around some of the nearby emeralds, breaking away from the stele as it rises ever higher, threatening to scrape the sky itself before suddenly stopping and reversing direction, travelling slowly downwards and dragging the island along with it!

MR. TOUGH, BIFF BAM BOOM, RED, AND CHARLES BARKLEY ARE DEAD! BELKIN, HAKKAR, STICKMAN, BILLY SNOW, AUSTIN, AND JENKINS 2A SPAWN!

(Belkin luk: 6+2)
Belkin's waiver transforms into a knightly-looking lance made of gilded steel. The very tip of it looks to have been sawed off and replaced with a shotgun barrel, with a bayonet attached so that it can still serve its original purpose.

(Hakkar luk: 5+5)
Hakkar's waiver becomes a necklace made of unevenly-shaped pearls, each one with its own symbol inlaid into it with gold. There's a fire, a musical note, an eye, a sword, a shield, a helmet, a rifle, a person, a chair, and a pawprint, and each symbol juts out from its pearl slightly, looking like a button that can be pressed down.

(Stickman luk: 3+2)
Stickman's waiver becomes a bulky rifle made entirely out of slightly-rusted steel. Despite its size, it's actually rather light, and a faint breeze can be felt blowing from the barrel.

(Billy luk: 6+6)
Billy's waiver becomes a tall staff carved from ebony, with a mummified talon at the top of it clutching a cloudy red gem. It has a real 'dark wizard' vibe coming from it, and as Billy grabs it, he feels an incredible surge of magic power take hold of him.

(Austin luk: 1+1)
Austin's waiver becomes a warm-looking coyote-skin hat, which looks like it only stopped being an actual coyote very recently.

(Jenkins luk: 4)
Jenkins' waiver becomes... something odd. It looks like a kite shield, but attached to the end of a six foot long wooden pole. The edges of the shield portion of it have been sharpened to a fine edge, and it looks sturdy enough both to be swing around like an axe and used to block like a shield.

As the last of the new looters spawn, what's left of the island shudders as it stops descending. It now rests on the ground, amidst the ruins of something that might have been a city once, before it was overtaken by the same white substance that Beirus' tower is made of. From a quick glance around, it looks like most of the larger buildings are to the north of the island, while the area to the east is filled with things that might have been homes before the corruption set in. There's a small lake to the south, surrounded by a tangled jungle of distorted white trees, and the western area is taken up entirely by an enormous palace which has begun to collapse under the weight of the corruption that has grown up its sides. Strange and primal noises echo from all around, and a horrifying roar from the eastern houses serves as a definite warning that this place is VERY unsafe.

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Locations (click to show/hide)
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 29