Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 78

Author Topic: Flabort's High Powered BYOR: Game Over: Town (+martyr) victory!  (Read 177275 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Flabort's High Powered BYOR: Day 1: The tournement of rocks and cards.
« Reply #825 on: September 17, 2014, 09:30:20 pm »

This 48 hour day is going to be pretty long, especially as I've already submitted my action. Everyone watching at home will have to get used to the Tiruin & NQT & Sheep Show!
But we don't know who else can nightspeak :C
Tiruin
Hence why I asked SBC to reclarify the questions, and why I'm also putting myself up at the stake because I assuredly know it isn't a lie--the target, explicitly, is SBC.
It just doesn't all add up. Maybe someone has just misunderstood something somewhere along the line. (Or, you know, you and Cheese are in cahoots with one another).
Muh, reasonable. However I'm pretty curious for SBC's condition though.
So long as people keep dying, the town wincon is more likely to be fulfilled. If that means venegeful ghosts then so be it.
He can be a vengeful ghost later :I
But the problem is he's a vengeful ghost now. [unsure if he can act while dead though]
IT'S A CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU. UI ALSO HAS HIS SHIRT ON BACKWARDS.

Curious. And how do you know this? By 'player tailored' do you mean someone (you?) gave him that auto?
...It's gender restricted.

Yeah. I know. ._.
Well I only said it near the day's end because that's when I saw what you'd written as I was re-reading. I also made other questions and comments while I was re-reading.
Hence why I took it as understandable :I

Good luck with your exams stuff! It's gone 3AM here and I've got work in 6 hours so I should probably go to bed. I guess you should check first thing Day 2 whether your votes have come back.
I'm doomed :'(
And I'll be back for more night talk. Planning to use it as compilation of everything said D1 so people won't be stressy come the morning.

Well it probably doesn't, but that seems like the best explanation for the otherwise nonsensical imagery.
The GM won't put WIFOM :P That's as far as I know.

Sheep
I thought 4mask had a way around the role-flip obfuscation.
No, it's Wolf that's causing the roleflip obfuscation. He has the Shakerag Did It power. We won't know what's going on until the alleged brother is dead, or someone kills his ability.
Wait WHAT!? He does? Was this stated before?

I thought I was alone in being able to talk at night.

Nqt, did you get trolled too? Also it's possible that maybe SBC has to be specifically targeted with an action in order for his powers to work, not be hit randomly.

Anyway, Tiruin, can you explain further the random inspect and it's targeting of NQT?
The inspect can't be directly targeted.
Ohai Persus!

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Flabort's High Powered BYOR: Day 1: The tournement of rocks and cards.
« Reply #826 on: September 17, 2014, 09:33:31 pm »

Sheep
I thought 4mask had a way around the role-flip obfuscation.
No, it's Wolf that's causing the roleflip obfuscation. He has the Shakerag Did It power. We won't know what's going on until the alleged brother is dead, or someone kills his ability.
Wait WHAT!? He does? Was this stated before?
Yeah, he claimed that, the ghost vote power, and some other power at the same time.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
  • water covering (entire sheep)
    • View Profile
Re: Flabort's High Powered BYOR: Night 1: Shadows Lurk
« Reply #827 on: September 17, 2014, 09:38:22 pm »

He also claimed that he could circumvent it somehow.

(4 night-posters? I think this game might break the record for longest game in terms of number of pages.)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: September 17, 2014, 11:04:01 pm »

Fun fact: My Memory didn't parse that kind of thought.
...Well. That really skews the game information scum-sided.

The heck would anyone submit roles that make the game, in all ways, lean one way or another!?
Well...at least scum won't be able to scavenge from the dead if possible...as a probable counter balance -_-
WE ARE ALL TOWNS AND MINOR CITIES WITHIN EACH OTHER. THOUGHTS ARE OUR DOMAIN, AND OH LOOK A DIRTY PENNY. INFECTIONS FOR ALL!

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: September 18, 2014, 05:13:23 am »

Oh hi Persus, I guess you can join the show too.
Nqt, did you get trolled too? Also it's possible that maybe SBC has to be specifically targeted with an action in order for his powers to work, not be hit randomly.
I sure did! Troll city. Someone's going to die for this, and I suspect his name begins with 4 and ends in maskwolf.

Tiruin
...It's gender restricted.
Yes, Cheese said he could vote due to 'sexist witchcraft'. Was that one of yours? Could you list the powers he copied from you? Cheese has claimed a lot (11 different powers by my count) and it'd be good to work out how much he's telling the truth.

I'm doomed :'(
You can do it! I believe in you!

I wish Varee kept track of what he roles he had submitted, there are still 9 roles left unaccounted for. Flabort, could you please message Varee the roles that he submitted.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: September 18, 2014, 05:15:47 am »

Sorry Flabort: by 'Varee', I mean TheDarkStar.

I got them confused because they both allegedly submitted the role 'Helium', which seems an odd coincidence.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: September 19, 2014, 04:07:13 am »

Sheep, are you going to get your vote back for tomorrow? If not, what contribution do you think you bring to the town?

Persus, now your favoured target is dead (though I wouldn't rule out resurrects just yet), who's your main suspect going into Day 2?

Tiruin, are you confident we'll lynch scum on Day 2? Why?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: September 19, 2014, 10:18:33 am »

**Watches dust ball roll by**

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
  • water covering (entire sheep)
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: September 19, 2014, 10:38:49 am »

No. I could, but I've decided there are better things to do. I bring the contribution of another opinion and another set of eyes.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: September 19, 2014, 11:40:17 am »

Those must be some good things if they're better than lynching scum.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: September 19, 2014, 07:55:48 pm »

**Waits Patiently For Night To End**

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: September 19, 2014, 08:06:12 pm »

Night ends now.
Tabulating results.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: September 19, 2014, 09:07:07 pm »

Night 1 ends

It is decided that a break in the action is necessary. Several players speak up and demand bathroom breaks, and some hit the drinks cooler under the counter looking for soda. However, the bathroom is located in the labyrinthine back-of-shop... some players who have been to Flabort's store before whisper that if you go back there, you might never return again. Using the cardboard cards as makeshift torches, most of the gathered players venture into the back to find the toilet.

While they are away, the mystery player who had caught fire was jumped by a shadow, only to teleport away and be replaced with another cheese loving cat, which dodges the literal bullet by virtue of being way too short because it's a cat.

Nobody died in the night.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 09:15:48 pm by flabort »
The Cyan Menace

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Flabort's High Powered BYOR: Vote Count
« Reply #838 on: September 19, 2014, 09:15:31 pm »

Votecount
Spoiler: Darkling (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Non-Darkling (click to show/hide)
(* = used 1 extension)

When everyone returns from the Back-Of-Shop, there is no-one missing. But a small surge of energy flows through the room, and some people find that the gems they hold have extra power in this time.

((Some of you have gained extra votes today. Please check the Not-Voting section and look for your name to find out how many you have.))

Day 2 Begins, and ends Wednesday, September 24th, 7:00 PM Alberta Time.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 09:20:02 pm by flabort »
The Cyan Menace

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Flabort's High Powered BYOR: Day 2: Gather round yon campfire of cardboard
« Reply #839 on: September 19, 2014, 09:25:40 pm »

Great... now everyone got quadruple vote......  and flabby took one hour to process that, so i guess there must be a lot of action :D
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 78