Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: IRIS: Missions one and two.  (Read 6069 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: IRIS: Missions one and two.
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2014, 04:21:22 am »

"No idea. People kind of die, when I force them in, though."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2014, 04:23:53 am »

Well if you manage to get a corpse in there, I could probs figure out what killed them if you can get it out~ I can do nearly anything with organic stuffs~ Probably anything, just haven't tried everything~ I can see how it died~

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2014, 05:44:28 am »

After Kyle helps me out, I look over my list, then the map, trying to figure out where each of the items on the list would be. I then look over the coupons, matching them to the items on my list, and staring at the pictures on them to learn what whatever I'm buying looks like. after several minutes of this, I nod my head once, then glance around at the rest of the group before walking towards the store.

go shopping. when (not if) I get lost/confused, ask random passerby for help. ((Lenglon hopes Ahrian will get directed to a store employee))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2014, 05:48:59 am »

"That would be useful, I guess."
Z looks over at Keith.
"Say, how much time until we are wherever it is we are supposed to go?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2014, 06:34:23 am »

Johnny and Corgi Look at their list, in order to see what must be obtained.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2014, 07:05:08 am »

Kyuto has already drug Steve away to do their shopping. Along the way, Kyuto grabs many packs of Pudding, around 50 bucks worth of them, and is already at checkout.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2014, 09:29:09 am »

Steve gives Kyuto a disappointed look. "Are you sure that you need all of that pudding? Isn't there something else you need or want?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2014, 12:19:42 pm »

Jyuto smiles and shakes her head, "Pudding is all I need~"
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2014, 12:29:47 pm »

"Are you sure? You don't need any more clothes or toys or something?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2014, 01:06:52 pm »

"[Two turns]."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2014, 02:07:35 pm »

Akia changes the pigments of his clothing to be slightly less eyesearing but just as rainbow.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2014, 04:37:39 pm »

Johnny Hides corgi in his shirt, preparing for the mission. then enters the walmart, ready to find stuff, he looks for milk first. and then coffee.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2014, 04:44:42 pm »

Kj, should I just post everything Ahrian wants to buy with her 50$ in addition to her mandated shopping list, or are we going to actually go through what happens while shopping?
Sure. Both teams were lucky enough not to get a special surprise on their mission.
Ahrian's additions to the shopping list:
big bag of tea candles
large box of crayons
giant bag of beef jerky
soft plain white fluffy blanket
pocket dictionary
world almanac
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2014, 04:47:32 pm »

The bag of jerky will at least take up one fifth of the price. Shits expensive. Maybe a medium bag of candles.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2014, 04:53:06 pm »

The bag of jerky will at least take up one fifth of the price. Shits expensive. Maybe a medium bag of candles.
Candles are cheap
the blanket doesn't have to be big, think more like a baby blanket than a full-size one. that's the main expensive item.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8