Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 274 275 [276] 277 278 ... 288

Author Topic: Chapter Master - In the name of the Emperor!  (Read 799779 times)

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter Master - In the name of the Emperor!
« Reply #4125 on: July 28, 2021, 07:04:21 am »

They are Eldar, not glorious humans what did you expect?
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4126 on: July 28, 2021, 08:11:22 am »

"Oft" is in fact a word, and is correct. I suspect it's being used intentionally instead of "often" because it sounds more archaic.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

TheLion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4127 on: August 04, 2021, 01:55:14 pm »

Due to the events surrounding GW's new enforcement of IP policies, I am pausing development to now draw attention, once things have stabilized I will decide if I am going to continue.

Currently developing Chapter Master

Link to current version.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=142620.msg8298333#msg8298333

BP

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4128 on: August 04, 2021, 02:02:16 pm »

Tragic but totally fair and expected with what they've been doing/saying lately. Thanks for everything you already contributed to the CM saga!

Here's hoping the stars align and you can safely work on it again! Until then its great being able to play a stable version of CM so thanks again!

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #4129 on: August 04, 2021, 03:08:37 pm »

Thanks for your effort so far TheLion. Can't blame you, figured this was coming sooner rather than later.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Monlord

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4130 on: August 05, 2021, 11:38:45 pm »

I don't want to spread false information, but I believe its safe to do your work as long as you don't get paid using their ip, but once again I'm not one hundred percent sure.(I say this because ,yesterday we just got the green light for TW Warhammer modding community.)

BP

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4131 on: August 06, 2021, 01:01:31 am »

Anyone know if the Heresy mod works with TheLion's 0.6602? I haven't had luck personally and wouldn't be surprised if its a no, but man I want to see those sweet sweet textures and chain axes

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4132 on: August 06, 2021, 06:40:19 am »

I don't want to spread false information, but I believe its safe to do your work as long as you don't get paid using their ip, but once again I'm not one hundred percent sure.(I say this because ,yesterday we just got the green light for TW Warhammer modding community.)
Is true, but GW beig GW is better not to temp fate, at least for a little while. Even mod makers are doubting if they should keep going or not.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4133 on: August 06, 2021, 09:46:00 am »

The chatter among TW content creators is it's ok as long as they only use assets from Total War. I.e., they're allowed to do so under Creative Assembly's license with GWS, but isn't a blanket extension to using other GWS stuff.
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.

itkotw2000

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4134 on: August 22, 2021, 04:32:44 pm »

Quick question, since I am late to this version of the game, does anyone have a working link to the download ?

Brotato

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware the Destroyer of Threads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4135 on: August 23, 2021, 09:29:41 pm »

Is there any company as shitty to their fans as GW?
Dwarf Fortress: The only game where people will hold a logical discussion about why dwarves are putting on clothes.
OK, I have to reload the save.
There was a bit of a problem regarding flashfreezing, a ballistae, and a barrel of dwarven ale. Gonna fix it up.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4136 on: August 23, 2021, 09:36:41 pm »

If governments count as companies, I can think of quite a few.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4137 on: August 24, 2021, 01:40:27 pm »

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4138 on: August 24, 2021, 03:10:36 pm »

But that link is death now.... it says something about the file expired and now it only can be downloaded if you pay 4 bucks or something along those lines.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4139 on: August 24, 2021, 04:07:09 pm »

Then I guess the Warp Storms have strengthened and we're all cut adrift in the darkness until something else changes.
Pages: 1 ... 274 275 [276] 277 278 ... 288