Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 288

Author Topic: Chapter Master - In the name of the Emperor!  (Read 799645 times)

TheGreatZobom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter Master - In the name of the Emperor!
« Reply #2625 on: November 15, 2015, 03:16:23 pm »

Also if anyone else has installed the new sprites can you please tell me the installation method? Did you just install IAS the normal way or did you go through the game maker method?

I've downloaded the CM 0.655 source code, compiled it with GameMaker Free, installed the .exe created and then extracted the sprites in the folder... All working 100%, no crashes...

Guardsman111

• Bay Watcher
  • 91st Special Action Regiment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2626 on: November 15, 2015, 03:36:41 pm »

I've downloaded the CM 0.655 source code, compiled it with GameMaker Free, installed the .exe created and then extracted the sprites in the folder... All working 100%, no crashes...

Thanks very much :)

I know i have no right to ask this, but could someone make a sprite for this?

In fact, i think it'd be nice to have all the different subtypes and such as optional sprites for those who like the HH.

I could do the sprites no probs, but making them optional is harder. When i work out how to make mods like duke made the cm mod for ias, i can make unlimited mods for custom armors. Im afraid i have no idea on how to make them optional in game, thats something you would have to ask the guys now producing the game.
Check out Special Space Force, an army management sci-fi strategy game, at www.bitsparkentertainment.co.uk

TrashMan

• Bay Watcher
  • PURGE THE UNCLEAN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2627 on: November 16, 2015, 09:13:20 am »

Greetings Battle-Brothers

Before our venerable Chapter Master Duke passed into legend, I was assisting him as a lowly Tech-Marine, forging picts for him to use for his Great Work.

I have no knowledge how much of my work he has passed on to his successors and if my work is needed once more. I have produced scores of weapon picts - power mauls, croziums, sniper rifles, power and chained weapons and so forth. My last contribution was equipemnt for our respected Dreadnoughts and our valiant Teminators.

Tell me brothers - does any of that work still survive?
My custom chapter: (prepare to cringe)
http://wh40kfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Phoenix_Knights

Guardsman111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2628 on: November 16, 2015, 12:36:59 pm »

We have many such picts still surviving from such a golden age as your creation. However you mechanicus ties could be called upon once more brother, to aid in the manufacturing if yet more weapon picts.

At this time we are lacking picts for the melta gun and multi-melta, and a combat knife. I think there may be more but i havent got my servo skulls here to check such data.
Check out Special Space Force, an army management sci-fi strategy game, at www.bitsparkentertainment.co.uk

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2629 on: November 16, 2015, 01:16:03 pm »

Checked the chapter master data files, duke had sprites for demon factions, graphical combat, and for so many more stuff. I just understood the greatness of his plans and felt sad :(

Guardsman111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2630 on: November 16, 2015, 01:25:21 pm »

Checked the chapter master data files, duke had sprites for demon factions, graphical combat, and for so many more stuff. I just understood the greatness of his plans and felt sad :(

I could never work out if the combat graphics were old and replaced for simplicity or new and dissapointingly  good looking....

TrashMan

• Bay Watcher
  • PURGE THE UNCLEAN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2631 on: November 16, 2015, 02:54:17 pm »

We have many such picts still surviving from such a golden age as your creation. However you mechanicus ties could be called upon once more brother, to aid in the manufacturing if yet more weapon picts.

At this time we are lacking picts for the melta gun and multi-melta, and a combat knife. I think there may be more but i havent got my servo skulls here to check such data.

Understood, brother.
My forge shall once again be brought back to life.

Do update me with more current data as you aquire it.

FOR THE GLORY OF THE OMNISSIAH!
My custom chapter: (prepare to cringe)
http://wh40kfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Phoenix_Knights

Guardsman111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2632 on: November 16, 2015, 07:53:55 pm »

Understood, brother.
My forge shall once again be brought back to life.

Do update me with more current data as you aquire it.

FOR THE GLORY OF THE OMNISSIAH!

Upon further consultation with my pict slates I have established the need for lascutter, boarding shield, heavy flamer, incinerator, archeotech laspistol and hellrifle sprites as well. We hope your forge will prove useful in sourcing such picts.

The emperor protects, Brother Frater Astrotechnicus.

Quick update on the sprites front, I finally worked out how to make sprites "selectable" as such (incorporating a folder where selected .pngs showing an image of a completed sprite can be pasted to select an ingame sprite group. It means you select how the Mk7 armour is presented, with shading, with mk6 corvus incorporated, ext) so there is no need for two data files. As soon as the transition is complete I will upload the new files and await results...

Bacon_commando

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2633 on: November 16, 2015, 10:55:14 pm »

I would really like to see the other Power and Terminator Armor marks in the game, and the Contemptor Dreadnought

Guardsman111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2634 on: November 17, 2015, 06:55:28 am »

I would really like to see the other Power and Terminator Armor marks in the game, and the Contemptor Dreadnought

Hold onto this thought, brother.

phoden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2635 on: November 17, 2015, 09:43:02 am »

is there a new patroen for the ones who now took up the project.

It woul handy to know and let other ppl know

SkeletusAurelius

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise the Huemanatee!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2636 on: November 17, 2015, 10:27:20 am »

[EDIT]
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 07:42:21 am by SkeletusAurelius »

SkeletusAurelius

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise the Huemanatee!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2637 on: November 17, 2015, 10:33:51 am »

[EDITED]
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 07:42:08 am by SkeletusAurelius »

Guardsman111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2638 on: November 17, 2015, 03:41:06 pm »

If you so desire I could throw more art your way.

I'm guessing the pre-heresy Death Guard sprite is in the previous link, right?

The pre heresy is custom made to the image you sent before. You likie? :P

More art is exactly what we need right now. More armour for everyone! I'll be releasing the next data.win with a bunch of custom armours which the user can choose.

SkeletusAurelius

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise the Huemanatee!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2639 on: November 17, 2015, 04:22:49 pm »

If you so desire I could throw more art your way.

I'm guessing the pre-heresy Death Guard sprite is in the previous link, right?
The pre heresy is custom made to the image you sent before. You likie? :P

More art is exactly what we need right now. More armour for everyone! I'll be releasing the next data.win with a bunch of custom armours which the user can choose.
You may have earned my undying loyalty if that's what you're asking. I'll be sure to continue being a professional art-spewer. I could also bring out random names for faction leaders. Oh and our Spehss Mehrins to add legion-character\immersion
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 04:35:56 pm by SkeletusAurelius »
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 288