Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 288

Author Topic: Chapter Master - In the name of the Emperor!  (Read 800072 times)

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
Re: Chapter Master - In the name of the Emperor!
« Reply #2295 on: September 01, 2015, 06:36:10 am »

All in all, Witchers might just be founded by lost Space Wolves on some feudal world.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: September 01, 2015, 06:45:20 am »

Is it weird that I stopped playing witcher to start playing this?

Stopped playing a game where you're a mutant, to start playing a game where you eradicate mutants? Nope, everything seems in order here. Ave Imperator.
You mean, stopped playing a game where you're an epigenetically engineered mutant trained from young age to become a super-duper warrior, and started playing a game where you have a whole army of epigenetically engineered mutants trained from young age to become super-duper warriors. With guns. In space.

Them's heresy words!
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: September 01, 2015, 06:42:51 pm »

I'm getting really hooked to this game. Even through I'm still in the process of figuring it out.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

knife23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: September 01, 2015, 11:40:08 pm »

I'm looking forward to future features, like attaching guys to deathwatch or forming alliances

Edit: and I'm also looking forward to the game not crashing when I try to load/save by giving me an 'out of memory' error.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 12:52:45 am by knife23 »

knife23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: September 02, 2015, 10:11:39 pm »

Yes. Worse, it also happens when you encounter the Chaos Lord during a Purge and kill him.

By the way, you wouldn't happen to have been playing with a fleet based chapter by any chance, would you?

Also, on a related note, now that I am playing a fleet based chapter, occasionally I get this bug where during transit, my fleet icons teleport offscreen with an in transit line linking to my destination point. I wait out a few turns before my fleet just pops up at the end out of nowhere.

Edit: I also find that when I'm fighting eldar or demons, my game crashes.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 11:40:29 pm by knife23 »

knife23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2300 on: September 03, 2015, 02:52:53 am »

by the way, has anyone ever come across a hidden gene seed vault in some Ancient Ruins?

frankensteins poster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: September 03, 2015, 07:39:59 am »

by the way, has anyone ever come across a hidden gene seed vault in some Ancient Ruins?
Yeah, a couple times. I hate fun so I've never managed to get myself to use that gene seed. Playing boringly 4 lyfe.

knife23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: September 04, 2015, 12:20:04 am »

Another bug:

When I investigated ancient ruins, I get the message that I found the Slaughtersong, but after clicking on the planet where it was supposed to be, that planetary feature disappears, and no amount of techmarines stationed there do anything.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: September 04, 2015, 01:44:54 am »

All in all, Witchers might just be founded by lost Space Wolves on some feudal world.

Well... the wolf clan might well be.
Unsure about the cats, vipers, bears and whatnot.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Bacon_commando

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: September 04, 2015, 06:26:34 am »

Has anyone actually managed to fully turn to Chaos? I got close but I cannot find out how to corrupt my marines, and the dialogue when asking to fully turn to chaos is missing.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #2305 on: September 04, 2015, 09:41:11 am »

Pretty sure that there are chapters who are Space Cats (Celestial Lions or Astral Claws), Space Vipers, Space Bears and Space Whatnot. It might just have been an Furry Crusade.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

varsovie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: September 04, 2015, 09:46:47 am »

Pretty sure that there are chapters who are Space Cats (Celestial Lions or Astral Claws), Space Vipers, Space Bears and Space Whatnot. It might just have been an Furry Crusade.

As far as I know there's no beaver space chapter. Canada didn't survive to the 41st millennium.  :'(

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: September 04, 2015, 08:55:00 pm »

As far as I know there's no beaver space chapter. Canada didn't survive to the 41st millennium.  :'(

What do you thing Cadian is based on?
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Retropunch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: September 05, 2015, 03:19:45 am »

Quick bug report: I don't seem to be able to select Imperial Fists as a starting chapter (I don't know how long this has been an issue though, I've never tried them before!)
With enough work and polish, it could have been a forgettable flash game on Kongregate.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #2309 on: September 05, 2015, 03:25:37 am »

What do you thing Cadian is based on?
Cadians are more like mix of all Occidental armies in the world. Considering that Cadia is very similar to present-day Terra, they might actually be any modern (modernish) army in the world if you want them to. I swear I saw some desert Cadians using Tallaran parts somewhere.
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 288