Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 288

Author Topic: Chapter Master - In the name of the Emperor!  (Read 800335 times)

Bacon_commando

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter Master - In the name of the Emperor!
« Reply #2145 on: August 18, 2015, 10:10:11 pm »

"CREEEEED!"
If it was Lord Commander Ursarkar, it would be 100+ Baneblades. Possibly those lost by Vance Motherfucking Stubbs.

Don't forget that behind every pebble is an entire Titan Legion.

knife23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: August 18, 2015, 10:58:57 pm »

I wish the game let me have a titan legion. Then things wouldn't be much of a problem

knife23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: August 19, 2015, 12:38:20 am »

Ok, so a few more thing to nitpick.

First, I got 5 battlebarges that bombard a place for 0 damage to a population. They don't have anyone onboard, so maybe that's the reason? I don't know.

Secondly, I have Sisters of Battle on my homeworld that are at 100% health, but when I open up the librarium to equip artifacts, they show up as wounded.

Also, I've come across Tomes as artefacts. What do they do, exactly?

Majestic7

• Bay Watcher
  • Invokes Yog-Soggoth to bend time
    • View Profile
« Reply #2148 on: August 19, 2015, 12:49:15 am »

If you can equip a Tome, it is a spellbook that will benefit a sorcerer librarian.

Bacon_commando

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: August 19, 2015, 01:58:26 am »

I wish the game let me have a titan legion. Then things wouldn't be much of a problem

Or Imperial Knights.

In fact, someone out there should make a game where you play as a Mechanicus Forge World/ Explorator fleet and their assets such as Skitarii and other forces.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #2150 on: August 19, 2015, 02:01:19 am »

I want a true Imperial Guard management RTS, where you're sent to some planet, set up your base, command the meatshields, throw tens of Baneblades around, take part in shit like Vraks, all in similar graphics (perspective) as Simutrans or something.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

knife23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: August 19, 2015, 02:15:17 am »

Ok, I'm buying techpriests, but for some reason, they're not showing up in the HQ listings. Any idea where they might be going?

Edit: ok, more things. For some reason, all my Land Raiders disappeared, and no matter how many times I try to buy from the mechanicus, I still have 0.

Trade with the eldar is frakked, because no matter what I pay, I never receive anything from them.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 02:38:55 am by knife23 »

knife23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: August 19, 2015, 02:50:58 am »

are there ways to get more STC fragments aside from finding them on other planets?

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: August 19, 2015, 10:06:53 am »

Ok, I'm buying techpriests, but for some reason, they're not showing up in the HQ listings. Any idea where they might be going?

Edit: ok, more things. For some reason, all my Land Raiders disappeared, and no matter how many times I try to buy from the mechanicus, I still have 0.

Trade with the eldar is frakked, because no matter what I pay, I never receive anything from them.
Sellers always send a ship from wherever they have a presence that go to either your homeworld or a stationary battle barge(which will probably need to wait for the shipment to reach it).
Eldar probably needs a foothold in your system...

Dunno about land raiders, maybe you pissed off the machine spirits or something.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

knife23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: August 19, 2015, 10:24:07 am »

I'm right next to a forge world. I get minor artifacts just fine. For some reason, buying land raiders does jack all. The same as buying Condemnor pattern boltguns from the Inquisitor.

And the Eldar already have a craftworld in the system, so I don't see what's stopping them from trading, when I successfully make a deal with requisition.

snowdrifts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: August 19, 2015, 10:35:42 am »

Land raider/Eldar might be an odd bug I ran into a few hundred turns ago. Can't get any new items at all. Can't even make more (which is a huge pain for bionics.) I can make them, but they're gone next turn.

knife23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2156 on: August 19, 2015, 10:48:55 am »

certain items that I craft end up disappearing when I switch tabs.

knife23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: August 19, 2015, 12:14:24 pm »

Also, I tried to board a space hulk with the whole chapter for kicks. This is what I got:

of Draw Event
for object obj_drop_select:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,1177] out of range [1,1100] - 100797.marine_ranged(100818,1177)
at gml_Script_scr_battle_roster
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_battle_roster (line 0)
gml_Object_obj_drop_select_Draw_0

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: August 19, 2015, 01:58:51 pm »

I have decided to run a playthrough with my new chapter - the Unlucky Buggers (formerly and officially still the Imperial Bastions, but so widely known by their moniker it is frequently used by the marines themselves, along with their paperwork.)

Instead of my usual min-max approach to this, they're gonna be a Doomed, Shitty Luck Besieged chapter, with minimal forces spread out across the sector.

There will be no reloading from saves when three companies are nommed by the Warp, or even when poking at a ruin crashes the game. Thats just how shitty their luck is.

Let's see if I can save these sods.

Edit:

300 scattered marines? Hah! this will be easy!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 02:11:08 pm by Dorsidwarf »
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #2159 on: August 19, 2015, 02:10:12 pm »

I have decided to run a playthrough with my new chapter - the Unlucky Buggers (formerly and officially still the Imperial Bastions, but so widely known by their moniker it is frequently used by the marines themselves, along with their paperwork.)

Instead of my usual min-max approach to this, they're gonna be a Doomed, Shitty Luck Besieged chapter, with minimal forces spread out across the sector.

There will be no reloading from saves when three companies are nommed by the Warp, or even when poking at a ruin crashes the game. Thats just how shitty their luck is.

Let's see if I can save these sods.
Inb4 heavy Tyranid infestation on homeworld.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 288