Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 288

Author Topic: Chapter Master - In the name of the Emperor!  (Read 798705 times)

Hetairos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter Master - In the name of the Emperor!
« Reply #1515 on: May 14, 2015, 09:02:02 am »

I figured out where do the phantom Ork fleets come from.

Sometimes the game just locks up. It's easy to notice when marines stop healing even though Apothecaries are present. Enemy fleets appear to move, while actually they stay in the same place. Rebooting the game - not just save and load, close and reopen - fixes the issue, but it's still quite annoying when it happens several times in a row. Or you forget to save.

DukeFluffy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: May 14, 2015, 05:37:41 pm »

Hotfix.

Major Changes:
None.

Other Changes:
Fixed the crash when finishing a fleet battle with no assault rams launched.
The Inquisition will no longer task you to prevent an already awakened tomb from awakening.

Necroman21

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: May 14, 2015, 09:10:49 pm »

Out of curiosity how hard would it be to implement local hotseat so you could have 2 chapters play on the same map from same computer?

DukeFluffy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: May 14, 2015, 10:09:18 pm »

Out of curiosity how hard would it be to implement local hotseat so you could have 2 chapters play on the same map from same computer?
About as hard as allowing two people to play on a network.  Relatively easy, but it would take a lot of time and make me cranky.

varsovie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: May 15, 2015, 03:28:16 am »

About as hard as allowing two people to play on a network.  Relatively easy, but it would take a lot of time and make me cranky.

And you think it was easy, that it took no effort for the God Emperor to guide Humanity all those years?

You know what really makes him cranky? Defeatists and heretics like you!

Get to work, for mankind!!!

puke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: May 15, 2015, 04:50:04 am »

edits:  sorry, I must be hormonal today or something.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 10:28:33 am by puke »

MasterFancyPants

• Bay Watcher
  • I LOVE TACOS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: May 15, 2015, 09:46:04 am »

I wish I could put notes on my ignore list to differentiate the petulant entitled fuckwits from the demented juveniles in the fan art thread who demand naked goblin pics to fap to.

Oh well.  I guess you all get lumped together.
I think he was joking.
Quote from: Frumple
Flailing people to death with empty socks, though, that takes a lot of effort. Less so if the sock's made out of something interesting, but generally quite difficult.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: May 15, 2015, 10:07:14 am »

I wish I could put notes on my ignore list to differentiate the petulant entitled fuckwits from the demented juveniles in the fan art thread who demand naked goblin pics to fap to.

Oh well.  I guess you all get lumped together.

Seriously tho, where's my nekkid goblin pics? I need to get my freak on.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

puke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: May 15, 2015, 10:25:01 am »

True story: 

I mentioned to some GG'er (dont ask) that he was going on the same list as this giant quote pyramid of losers who were all hot and bothered over some female goblin fan art thing (because for some immature reason I feel the need to rub peoples nose in this sort of thing) and I helpfully include a link to said thread. 

Then he PTW's in there the very next day.

Taking a quick look at varsovie's post history, I'd have to agree that he's probably joking and probably meant it in a flattering way.  Sorry for being all mr. grumpy pants everywhere.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: May 15, 2015, 10:28:37 am »

nvm, missed that they were also hot over it.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: May 15, 2015, 10:37:44 am »

True story: 

I mentioned to some GG'er (dont ask) that he was going on the same list as this giant quote pyramid of losers who were all hot and bothered over some female goblin fan art thing (because for some immature reason I feel the need to rub peoples nose in this sort of thing) and I helpfully include a link to said thread. 

Then he PTW's in there the very next day.

Taking a quick look at varsovie's post history, I'd have to agree that he's probably joking and probably meant it in a flattering way.  Sorry for being all mr. grumpy pants everywhere.

Link to the thread?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 11:05:03 am by Puzzlemaker »
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

snowdrifts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: May 15, 2015, 09:16:28 pm »

Where do I equip Condemnor Boltguns from? Are they not implemented yet or am I just an idiot and can't find them?

Golym

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: May 21, 2015, 11:22:43 pm »

of Alarm Event for alarm 1
for object obj_en_fleet:

Pop :: Execution Error - Variable references invalid object (-4).present_fleet
at gml_Object_obj_en_fleet_Alarm_1
############################################################################################

Tried to destroy a demonic artifact, fought a powerful Demon and after the battle the game crashed.

Majestic7

• Bay Watcher
  • Invokes Yog-Soggoth to bend time
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: May 22, 2015, 12:49:15 am »

Isn't destroying demonic artifacts sort of foolish, though? It just liberates the demon and if you defeat it, the demon just goes back home in warp. Imprisoning them is teh best, isn't it?

varsovie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: May 22, 2015, 01:30:05 am »

Isn't destroying demonic artifacts sort of foolish, though? It just liberates the demon and if you defeat it, the demon just goes back home in warp. Imprisoning them is teh best, isn't it?

Or give 'em.
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 288