Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 288

Author Topic: Chapter Master - In the name of the Emperor!  (Read 800232 times)

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
Re: Chapter Master - In the name of the Emperor!
« Reply #1965 on: August 07, 2015, 06:15:56 am »

Sigmarines
You like it?
In the Noble Brightness of Age Of Sigmar... there is only interracial sex. Everyone happily lives on a FUCKING SPACE STATION. THEY LIVE ON A FUCKING SPACE STATION, COME THE FUCK ON! It's not bad as, like, End Times of course. It's an abomination and should be purged from history.
Also there is no Kislev, so no winged hussars or bear cavalry, it outright states that Gork is brutal and Mork is cunning, which is BULLSHIT, they were supposed to be both at the same time, but there is actually no point in mentioning that, as this thing is complete total destruction of Warhammer FB and everything it ever standed for. 0/10 GWS you suck. As for the rules... rules... you can scream WAAAAGH to get rerolls. There is a rule benefiting the player with the bigger mustache... I'm not even joking.
And the whole thing got created only because GW wanted to put a huge gold statue in front of their door, and show off how absurdly rich they are.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 06:17:36 am by Kot »
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

ZebioLizard2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: August 07, 2015, 06:50:39 am »

Yes, also I can very obviously tell where this conversation is going to go, so I'm cutting it here.

Though also, I have yet to figure out how to join Chaos as well, any tips anyone?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 06:52:14 am by ZebioLizard2 »

Azazass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: August 07, 2015, 11:13:06 am »

Though also, I have yet to figure out how to join Chaos as well, any tips anyone?

It's quite simple, how would the average space marine chapter could join Chaos?

Think, what can you to do that?

Giving 3 tips:

Those peeping toms called the Inquisition must SEE everything you do in battle.

Your marines must be EXPOSED to brilliant and magnificient pieces of art during their gatherings.

Simply turning your back against the Imperium and shooting some SoB or destroying a fleet won't cut it, you must REACH OUT to people that can help you find your way, to show you the truth.

Blastbeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
I don't know how it all works, I just throw molten science at the wall and see what ignites.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: August 07, 2015, 02:19:41 pm »

On the other hand, the whole "Free rules for everyone!" is nice. I wonder how long it'll last, but at least they've stopped paying Ward £10 per codex to lick each page
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

snowdrifts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: August 07, 2015, 02:41:53 pm »

then somehow the project got picked up by some guy called Earl.

Nicely done.

And yes, everyone, everything GW ever does is terrible, Ward's terrible, AoS is terrible, Sigmarines are terrible blahblahfuckingblah. Keep it in some other thread, please?

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #1971 on: August 07, 2015, 03:03:22 pm »

Matt Ward proably refused to do Age Of Sigmar because it's too horrible.
I also propose we move the discussion about it here, because people seem to be very damn touchy when it comes to little bit of offtopic, even when nothing else is really going on in the thread.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Blastbeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: August 07, 2015, 05:52:40 pm »

Matt Ward refused to do fucking GROUND MARINES
Matt Ward refused to do FUCKING ULTRAMARINES

Stop. Think about what you just said. Think about who you were speaking of.

But enough about spiritual lieges, Is joining Chaos worth the effort right now? What do we get out of it?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 05:55:10 pm by Blastbeard »
I don't know how it all works, I just throw molten science at the wall and see what ignites.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #1973 on: August 07, 2015, 06:09:41 pm »

Matt Ward refused to do fucking GROUND MARINES
Matt Ward refused to do FUCKING ULTRAMARINES

Stop. Think about what you just said. Think about who you were speaking of.

But enough about spiritual lieges, Is joining Chaos worth the effort right now? What do we get out of it?
I know what I'm saying. This just proves how retarded that is.
---
Also I don't think that there is anything you get YET, maybe except that you no longer have to bother with hiding all your shiny spiky daemonic armor.

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: August 07, 2015, 06:16:19 pm »

Do PDF actually do anything? Do they slow down progression of enemies or fight them off their worlds, or are they just there to be numbers for you to look at and go 'yep, they're dead as fuck.'
GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blucifer: Whenever I talk to you it's like talking to flufflepuff and a temmie mixed together with cuddles.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #1975 on: August 07, 2015, 06:20:37 pm »

Do PDF actually do anything? Do they slow down progression of enemies or fight them off their worlds, or are they just there to be numbers for you to look at and go 'yep, they're dead as fuck.'
They seem to slow progression down, but they're just PDFs. Also they fall to Chaos somehow I think. Never really paid any attention to them, which shows how important they are really.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: August 07, 2015, 06:21:28 pm »

They're what gives the Imperium control of the planet. When there's no PDF left, control of the planet goes to the Xenos. That said, I believe corruption is one way the game can do an end run around PDF forces.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: August 07, 2015, 07:38:58 pm »

They're there to provide a buffer against the population of the planet dying. The PDF die first, then the actual population, which gives you a bit of room to kill the xenos, since the PDF die much slower than population (in terms of absolute numbers) and regen much faster, proportionately.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

snowdrifts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: August 07, 2015, 07:47:44 pm »

They seem to slow progression down, but they're just PDFs. Also they fall to Chaos somehow I think. Never really paid any attention to them, which shows how important they are really.

Well Cain rarely ever had much success with them, so that fits.

Bacon_commando

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: August 08, 2015, 02:18:29 am »

Got this crash when gifting an artifact to the Mechanicus:

of Mouse Event for Glob Left Button
for object obj_popup:

illegal array use
at gml_Script_scr_recent
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_recent (line 0)
gml_Object_obj_popup_Mouse_50

(Reloaded game, did the same thing again.)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 02:20:35 am by Bacon_commando »
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 288