This weekend.
- 8 (50%)
Next week.
- 0 (0%)
Next weekend.
- 3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89

Author Topic: Minecraft: Dwarven Stronghold - see last post  (Read 125543 times)

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft: Dwarven Stronghold - Maybe doing something soon?
« Reply #1291 on: June 02, 2015, 03:20:12 am »

Apparently some DF players are doing a thing in Civcraft.
Ironically they're up north near kaiserin where I moved to.
I haven't been on for ages but we had a war, regained independence from SPQR, are fighting over a desert colony etc...
Oh and I notice sparkgear has finally been exposed on the travel map, that took a while, there's still a big blob of fog south and west though.
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: June 02, 2015, 04:55:12 pm »

I don't think I want anything to do with Civcraft, it's been pretty much nothing but drama and bad experiences there for me. I'll stay out unless the politics stay far, far away.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: June 02, 2015, 06:46:41 pm »

Just a heads up, that vanilla server had a map corruption, and thus a reset, but in the new version I've been given creative mode privellages by the admins.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: June 09, 2015, 03:26:36 am »

Oh and I notice sparkgear has finally been exposed on the travel map, that took a while, there's still a big blob of fog south and west though.

Looks like Dumathoin showed up as well.

Edit: Messed up the link.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 03:37:31 am by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: June 09, 2015, 03:33:56 am »

Looks like Dumathoin showed up as well.
Dale's been on the map for a while, it actually showed up a few weeks after Goldminer razed the place to the ground.
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: June 09, 2015, 03:39:52 am »

Dale's been on the map for a while, it actually showed up a few weeks after Goldminer razed the place to the ground.

Seems like someone else decided to move in on that location.  (Fixed the prior link so it displays proper location.)
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: June 09, 2015, 03:42:15 am »

What I can see is the half removed remains of dale.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: June 09, 2015, 03:59:59 am »

Oh.  Right.  Didn't recognize it in that state...

Still, appears to be something to the northeast.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: June 09, 2015, 04:13:10 am »

Oh.  Right.  Didn't recognize it in that state...

Still, appears to be something to the northeast.
Yeah that's the... I forget the name of it, but it's an old abandoned mining village from back in the days of ryden, long before us.

Bob_Namg

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cream of your Crop
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: June 28, 2015, 11:36:40 pm »

Wow it's been a long time. I recently got back to civcraft, joined /pol/ynesia on the Civcraft server.
I heard you guys got raided by the Redditors and quit? Can anyone fill me in (and can I have the old Dumathoin/Dale coords so I can salvage shit from there if you're all really gone from there).
I'll be sure to check out the new server.
Adam Sandler.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: June 28, 2015, 11:49:09 pm »

It was more of an apathy thing, I went north and went inactive too, but still check the reddit every so often.

Bob_Namg

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cream of your Crop
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: June 28, 2015, 11:56:12 pm »

It was more of an apathy thing, I went north and went inactive too, but still check the reddit every so often.
Yeah I'm reading the posts on Reddit about FAGT annexing Dumathoin and shit. PM me the coords of Dale and Duma, I think Neverwhere built their city right on top of where Dale used to be
Adam Sandler.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: June 29, 2015, 12:13:55 am »

Neverwhere is west of Dale, when bay 12 moved Neverwhere was already well established, we moved south of them towards the border.

Bob_Namg

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cream of your Crop
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: June 29, 2015, 01:04:23 am »

Neverwhere is west of Dale, when bay 12 moved Neverwhere was already well established, we moved south of them towards the border.
Ah that makes sense. Is it true that there are still Bay12 dudes operating on the server? Chanada, Mount Augusta, and Nox can always use an extra hand against WP and the likes.
Adam Sandler.
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89