This weekend.
- 8 (50%)
Next week.
- 0 (0%)
Next weekend.
- 3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 89

Author Topic: Minecraft: Dwarven Stronghold - see last post  (Read 125741 times)

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
Re: Minecraft: Dwarven Stronghold - We're playing today!
« Reply #1140 on: March 23, 2015, 02:12:39 am »

So I logged on a little while ago (hour, maybe?). I jiggered with the cow farm (but it still doesn't work - it's probably best if you don't touch it just yet).
I've started clearing up around the plaza thing we had going on the beach. I'll turn it into a communal storage hall type affair.

Finally, there's HeedlessRogue who's decided he wants to live with us. I spoke to him; apparently he's already talked to Objective and apparently you said it was okay for him to be here?
I don't really mind him hanging around, myself, but I explained that we're kinda close-knit and not everyone might be happy with a stranger in our midst. He seemed comfortable enough with leaving if not all of us were happy about it.

I'll be online for a couple more hours if anyone wants to hop on.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: March 23, 2015, 02:16:29 am »

I told him it was okay for him to come visit and to ask the others if he wants do, well, what he wants.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: March 23, 2015, 05:29:51 pm »

The storage is now (mostly) organized. It still needs a basement to have space for things like cobble. Also, the chicken farm's output should be routed to the storage (possibly to the future basement).
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: March 23, 2015, 10:21:36 pm »

Someone named HeedlessRogue claims he's gotten permission from a few forumites to kinda sorta join up. Can I get a confirmation?

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: March 23, 2015, 10:29:32 pm »

I told him it was okay for him to come visit and to ask the others if he wants do, well, what he wants.

This seems reasonable, but I'd say to keep randoms out of Rapture if at all possible. At least until it's finished.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #1145 on: March 23, 2015, 11:43:08 pm »

Someone named HeedlessRogue claims he's gotten permission from a few forumites to kinda sorta join up. Can I get a confirmation?
I said it was okay for him to set up in town for the time being but he might have to leave if people here weren't okay with it.

It's what we get for broadcasting our co-ordinates in public chat, really. Let's try to keep Rapture more... under wraps
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: March 24, 2015, 01:44:29 am »

.... I've missed some stuff. Awesome name guys.
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #1147 on: March 24, 2015, 01:46:45 am »

Went mining. Got a bunch of iron, diamonds, lapis, etcetera. Started running back out of the mine. Accidentally clicked with my shovel in hand and broke a piece of dirt. Fell in lava. Disconnected before I died.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: March 24, 2015, 04:01:18 am »

Do you remember where you nearly died? I could go around the mine turning lava into obsidian for you.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #1149 on: March 24, 2015, 04:35:25 am »

Thanks, but it's a bit late now. I tried using a water bucket but ended up trapping myself in.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #1151 on: March 25, 2015, 03:03:52 am »

You should probably use imgur.com instead of dropbox. All those links are borked.

Also, you stole my diamonds.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: March 25, 2015, 03:34:08 am »

You should probably use imgur.com instead of dropbox. All those links are borked.

Also, you stole my diamonds.

I'll drop them off tommorrow.  Message me where you want me to store them.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: March 25, 2015, 12:29:27 pm »

Logged on for about twenty minutes between classes today. A note has been put in front of my house asking me to move it. I don't have time to do it right now but will certainly do so this afternoon to evening (late night to wee small hours GMT.)

Also, work on the monorail to Spawn continues apace. You can help out by making rails, mining sandstone (there is a desert about a km north of base) or continuing the line.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 01:15:24 pm by FearfulJesuit »

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: March 25, 2015, 02:17:30 pm »

Logged on for about twenty minutes between classes today. A note has been put in front of my house asking me to move it. I don't have time to do it right now but will certainly do so this afternoon to evening (late night to wee small hours GMT.)

I was wondering who's house that was.  Sorry about having to ask you to move, but either location to put the Nether Portal Ziggarut would either have to evict that house, or Elephant Parade's, and his has a lot more stuff done to it.

Honestly, the best look for the town center would be putting the Nether Portal over Elephant's (area's pretty empty as you can't really build too much there since 3 people built under the same hill), with the mine entrance expanded into its own building where your house is.  However, with the location of all the houses, I have to crowbar stuff in at different locations.  In this case, trying to place the structure as part of the town center (rather not have it be on the other side of the peninsula) caused a part to break.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 02:21:47 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 89