This weekend.
- 8 (50%)
Next week.
- 0 (0%)
Next weekend.
- 3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 89

Author Topic: Minecraft: Dwarven Stronghold - see last post  (Read 125955 times)

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft: Dwarven Stronghold - Should we try a different server?
« Reply #765 on: November 28, 2014, 08:41:45 pm »

Any light modpacks that would be good?

Also, I'm having a lot of trouble finding a good chaos server.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 10:14:42 pm by TheDarkStar »
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: November 28, 2014, 10:31:46 pm »

I don't think my PC can handle anything more than a basic set of mods, though I'd prefer straight vanilla anyway.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: November 29, 2014, 05:02:34 am »

I'm not stating this as a suggestion for a new server, just as a mention of where I am right now:
I've been playing on bergecraft, which basically has the civcraft mods on a small map, but with extreme mineral scarcity. It looks like theres really only going to be 2 settlements due to the high cost of getting a bronze smelter running.
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #768 on: December 07, 2014, 12:39:30 pm »

No, you didn't kill it, you just initiated the necromancy ritual.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: December 07, 2014, 06:20:11 pm »

No, you didn't kill it, you just initiated the necromancy ritual.
Blood for the blood god!
Armoks work must be done!
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: December 08, 2014, 09:48:38 am »

It's exam season for me, but I'd be up for starting again over winter break.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: December 08, 2014, 10:56:32 am »

Same here.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: December 15, 2014, 07:21:00 pm »

We could shift games and play Starmade.  You'll find it for $10 on Steam, but that is identical to the 'Demo' version that is also provided there or from the site itself.  $10 one is to support the developers and being able to get the full version when it comes out.  If we go for it, could establish ourselves as a fleet outbound to the edge of the local galaxy.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 07:23:14 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: December 15, 2014, 07:21:37 pm »

We could shift games and play Starmade.  You'll find it for $10 on Steam, but that is identical to the 'Demo' version that is also provided there or from the site itself.  $10 one is to support the developers and being able to get the full version when it comes out.  If we go for it, could establish ourselves as a fleet outbound to the edge of the local galaxy.
No. It's MINECRAFT: Dwarven Stronghold. If ya wanna do starmade, make a thread for it.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: December 15, 2014, 08:00:15 pm »

No. It's MINECRAFT: Dwarven Stronghold. If ya wanna do starmade, make a thread for it.

Okay then.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: December 16, 2014, 01:13:00 am »

Okay then.
StarDwarves!
EditL Screw it, I'm going to be on KerDwarven Space Fortress if anyone needs me.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: December 16, 2014, 12:27:24 pm »

Noooooo that game makes my computer implode!

Well, mostly it has a weird issue with the sound but I guess that's it for now.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: December 17, 2014, 06:52:48 am »

Noooooo that game makes my computer implode!

Well, mostly it has a weird issue with the sound but I guess that's it for now.
It makes mine hotter than the fires of hell and damnation. 97 degrees? seriously wtf Jebediah?
I had to use MSI afterburner to throttle down my GPU by 40%.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #778 on: December 18, 2014, 03:38:51 am »

It makes mine hotter than the fires of hell and damnation. 97 degrees? seriously wtf Jebediah?
Please tell me that's in Fuhrerheit.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: December 18, 2014, 07:58:53 am »

StarDwarves!
EditL Screw it, I'm going to be on KerDwarven Space Fortress if anyone needs me.
What is that?
Kerbal space program, which is quite Dwarven because of the ill thought out mega constructions, random risk of catastrophic failure and explosions, and the stature of Kerbals themself.
Please tell me that's in Fuhrerheit.
It is if your Fuhrer's name is Napoleon.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 89