This weekend.
- 8 (50%)
Next week.
- 0 (0%)
Next weekend.
- 3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 89

Author Topic: Minecraft: Dwarven Stronghold - see last post  (Read 125737 times)

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
Re: Minecraft: Dwarven Stronghold - We're playing today!
« Reply #1125 on: March 22, 2015, 02:12:26 pm »

I just woke up.

What did I miss?
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: March 22, 2015, 02:13:04 pm »

sTUFF

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: March 22, 2015, 02:14:23 pm »

Okay, the whole "don't build until we start" thing didn't work out, which I'm actually fairly upset about. In the future, if you plan to ignore the plans outlined, please make a post so we can determine whether changing stuff is a good idea. I mean, maybe I'm the only one who thought joining as a group would be a good idea, but I expect to be informed if people are going to do stuff like this.

If somebody punches a tree ten minutes before we start playing, that's understandable. Hours put into an outpost? Not so much.

So, I'd like to ask everyone a question:  When we inevitably switch servers, should we worry about stuff like this? Personally, I think that, before the scheduled time, people should just check to make sure there's nothing horribly wrong with the server. A very small amount of exploration might be okay, if no items obtained are kept for the actual journey.

I think that, if we do things that way, it'll be more fun for everyone involved; instead of one person establishing a small fort that gets stuff added to it, we'll all build as a group.

I just woke up.

What did I miss?
Not much. I'm still near spawn, so I'll wait for you. Unless you're not at spawn.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #1128 on: March 22, 2015, 02:16:17 pm »

I'm already at Treemurdered. I might need to switch to my other computer which'll take a few minutes. So yeah. Don't wait for me.
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: March 22, 2015, 03:01:47 pm »

Here, not entirely sure what the plan is.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: March 22, 2015, 06:03:37 pm »

I think I should embark to spawn and turn the treehouse into our spawn trainstation.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: March 22, 2015, 06:05:01 pm »

Should we do a nether rail network or an overworld one? Also, someone removed the incomplete rail section - was this supposed to happen?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #1132 on: March 22, 2015, 09:34:43 pm »

How committed should we be to Treemurdered? I'm sure that there's likely to be an Ocean Monument closer to use than X2200, Z700 but I don't want to get too stuck in before we head off for the planned underwater city.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: March 22, 2015, 09:42:16 pm »

We've started a monorail going to Spawn, now. Arches are every sixteen blocks, so with fifteen tiles of open space between them. Sandstone can be found in the desert about a kilometer north of base.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: March 22, 2015, 10:52:28 pm »

Decided to see how far into the Monument I could make it without weapons or armor.  I have placed down about 23 fences that can serve as air pockets, and logged out as I ran out and didn't want to head back right now.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: March 22, 2015, 11:17:25 pm »

So, how does this weekend sound for the water temple? If we wait, people will have time to get geared up, and we'll likely have more participants.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #1136 on: March 22, 2015, 11:32:59 pm »

I can't go too late in the weekend because it's Monday for me and I have classes.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: March 22, 2015, 11:37:52 pm »

So, how does this weekend sound for the water temple? If we wait, people will have time to get geared up, and we'll likely have more participants.

There was literally nothing in it except Elder Guardians.  I ran right into one of them, but the beam didn't do any damage to me (probably got out of the way just fast enough).   If we have enough people, we could possibly take out the Elder Guardians by going for a rush and clear them out by switching out after a hit/when air gets low.

I'm on a week-long spring break, so I don't need to wait for the weekend.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: March 22, 2015, 11:42:52 pm »

There was literally nothing in it except Elder Guardians.  I ran right into one of them, but the beam didn't do any damage to me (probably got out of the way just fast enough).   If we have enough people, we could possibly take out the Elder Guardians by going for a rush and clear them out by switching out after a hit/when air gets low.

I'm on a week-long spring break, so I don't need to wait for the weekend.
True, but the other point—that more people will be able to play—still stands, most likely. I doubt that everyone here is on Spring Break.

Of course, if the week really does work for everyone, there's no need to wait.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: March 22, 2015, 11:45:30 pm »

Isn't 2200, 700 a bit too close to spawn? I mean, fine, this is a no-grief server, but that doesn't mean it can't happen.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 89