Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: the magic academy: a sugestion game  (Read 4583 times)

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
  • i really apreciate a good analogy
    • View Profile
Re: the magic academy: a sugestion game
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2014, 10:10:37 pm »

Almost forgot, welcome back, Kevak.

Now.

Determine what the weather is currently like, what skills we have, our current inventory, what we look like, what the receptionist looks like, what the school's general appearance from the outside is, any contacts other than Alfred, our favorite color that is totally grey, our favorite food, and what classes we're even supposed to be taking and/or teaching.

Quote from: Tuypo1
Words.
Do you >Talk< like a block of text? My guess is no. If all else fails, go read some novels and see how they do it.
yes i do talk like a block of text only time i dont block of text is when i greentext as for the things you asked ill get to writing that
Please go record a several sentence statement on Vocaroo. I sincerely doubt you speak without pausing.
im having difficultly getting flash to understand i allow it to access my microphone but im working on it
important project progress

have some basic idea of whats going to go in it

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2014, 10:23:46 pm »

This game will have a lot of characters problem is i am horrible at coming up with names so i would like you to suggest names i can use for the professors and other characters

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2014, 10:27:52 pm »

This game will have a lot of characters problem is i am horrible at coming up with names so i would like you to suggest names i can use for the professors and other characters
In honor of what maaaay be the name of my character in a certain MMORPG, the head honcho should be
named Lord Shufflebottom, and he needs to be weird in a good way and obsessed with dancing at weird moments.
Take a closer look at this text!

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2014, 10:29:42 pm »

In honor of what maaaay be the name of my character in a certain MMORPG, the head honcho should be
named Lord Shufflebottom, and he needs to be weird in a good way and obsessed with dancing at weird moments.
that can be done

ok anybody got any names for the hot receptionest

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2014, 10:32:26 pm »

Sophie Phillips
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2014, 10:35:30 pm »

Sophie Phillips
is that for the receptionist or a generic name to use for the next character i introduce

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2014, 10:42:14 pm »

Its up to you, GM.
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2014, 10:44:11 pm »

very well sophie Phillips will be the receptionist anybody got any more names for future characters

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2014, 04:44:09 am »

"Catch a fish, use it to woo a duck and arrange a marriage between it and myself."
there are no nearby fish (or ducks) so sadly you can not do that but maybe another day

"Only you can prevent forest fires."
Put her in a headlock and hope she taps out!
"I'm Batman!"

walking to the receptionist you say "only you can prevent forest fires" you then jump at her screaming "im batman" suddenly you are lifted up into the air and black out.

when you wake up you hear somebody say it seems your grieving but thats no reason to act out now go in there and try again. you black out again and wake up standing outside the entrance again.

"I need to enroll so I can learn to call lightning forth from the skies!"
Count cash.
you check to see if you still have all your money and find its still there all 3000$
you walk up to the receptionist and ask her about enrollment while making a bowdlerized joke. she ignores the joke and conjures a ball of light instructing you to follow it.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 04:45:40 am by tuypo1 »

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2014, 06:34:55 am »

as there has been no suggestions this turn i will take the most obvious action also i will use . even though i hate it because i love you all

You follow the ball of light down through a door to the side of the lobby into the center of a hallway filled with wooden doors. you are guided to the nearest door which automatically opens to let you through. you find yourself in a small room 1 meter by 1 meter at in front of you stands a man in a brown robe. the ball of light disappears and the door closes behind you.

The man begins to speak "welcome new student i am here to teach you the first part of magic we will stay in this room until you learn to produce a piece of pure magic, first i must place a spell of sustenance on you this will take several days.

you spend the next day learning from the man and the next week attempting to create magic in the way he explained with the man constantly watching. eventually you do it a speck of magic forms in your hands.

"good now is the time to learn to control and manipulate it".

suddenly the magic disappears and the man is replaced by another .

"welcome Bruce now that you have learnt to create magic you must learn to control it as you learn each aspect you shall be teleported to a different room to be taught by a different master i shall teach you to make more then a tiny speck".

you spend the next 5 days learning a new concept each day first making larger amounts of magic then manipulating magic followed by removing (dispelling), separating and combination.

you find yourself in the final room with the final teacher

"you are now ready to begin your true training what you have done already is just to allow you to learn what we have yet to teach you you cant actually do anything yet the final thing we must teach you before we send you of to class is to turn your magic into a spell what would you like the first thing you learn to be"

well bay12 heres an important choice for you the first thing you learn wont necessarily end up your specialty but it will definitely have an effect on the story

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2014, 07:58:06 am »

Summon Duck.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2014, 08:29:22 am »

Magic. Missile.
Take a closer look at this text!

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2014, 08:35:49 am »

Magic. Missile.
is this magic missile just pure force or does it deal some sort of magical damage?

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2014, 08:39:47 am »

Breathing in Space
It's FEF, not FEOF

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2014, 08:41:21 am »

Magic. Missile.
is this magic missile just pure force or does it deal some sort of magical damage?
in fact you will have to explain exactly what this magic missile does just saying magic missile is pretty vague

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5