New characters, old rules.
- 0 (0%)
New characters, new rules. < this one is easiest
- 4 (36.4%)
Reset.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 593

Author Topic: New Dawn Academy IC Thread: Back to school, chumps  (Read 223734 times)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: New Dawn Academy: IC Thread- Classes
« Reply #1635 on: August 25, 2014, 04:49:29 am »

Marcus stands near Mitsuru, well away from any possible splash damage.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: August 25, 2014, 04:51:18 am »

"Give me your shoes."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: August 25, 2014, 04:53:53 am »

Louis unlaces them before handing them over to Mitsuru.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: August 25, 2014, 04:58:25 am »

Mitsuru stuffs them with ribbons.
"This should cushion the blows. Relatively."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: August 25, 2014, 04:59:19 am »

Upon gaining access to the targets, Amy starts by just making knives, axes, cudgels etc. and throwing them with more force than finesse
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: August 25, 2014, 05:06:37 am »

Mitsuru, once she is sure that Louis is safely out of the way of her shots, calmly and methodically aims her shots at the targets when she fires.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: August 25, 2014, 05:10:42 am »

The worst of her agression worked out, Amy dismisses all of the projectiles and starts firing low power lasers at the targets ... any avoidance has to be anticipatory against a laser btw
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: August 25, 2014, 05:15:55 am »

Marcus raises his gauntlet, and mutters an incantation, to no effect. He examines the gauntlet, rolling his arm from side to side.

"I still don't know how you work..."

RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: August 25, 2014, 05:16:40 am »

Louis puts his shoes back on and carefully laces them once more, then, with a certain degree of caution, he places the stool down and gently brings his foot slowly at it numerous times, fine tuning his kick. Taking several steps back and checking to ensure that the closest entity was the target, he runs forwards and kicks. It goes high, topping the stool but doing little.

Without a word, he resets it and tries again. This time, he succeeds in sending it forwards quickly in a low arc.

Something begins to grow upon the stool with incredible haste, it resembled a rose vine, albeit one of barbed wire, rusted by old bloodstains and blooming not in flowers but rather skulls of smokeless fire. It reverberated like a twisted guitar whilst around it, plastic tarnishes to cold iron as an erratic and altogether monstrous heatbeat stirs within it, serving as some infernal mockery of a drumbeat. As it reaches the peak of it's parabolic arc, the quiet pulses erupt into an infernal cacophony.

With every scream, every riff and every thump, they were delineated further. A mass of necrotic flesh and aggression hanging limply upon limp bones formed from power chords and flaming crossbeams, encased within white-hot armor that looked more like an iron maiden turned inside-out than anything ever worn in history. A skeletal stallion of obsidian, the wire rose wrapping throughout it like a circulatory system whilst the stool that formed its dead mechanical heart pumped shockwaves throughout its blasphemous form.

With a silent roar (or perhaps a normally audible one that was drowned out by the guitar solos), the horse and rider dived through the air and onto the ground, brandishing an electric-guitar-turned-electrified-axe as they charged towards their foe with the valor of the knights of old.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: August 25, 2014, 05:17:52 am »

"Well, I believe I can be ever-so more thorough in my teaching," she says with a small smile.

"After all, you are demoic, or are you a girl in silly cosplay?"

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: August 25, 2014, 05:18:49 am »

Louis puts his shoes back on and carefully laces them once more, then, with a certain degree of caution, he places the stool down and gently brings his foot slowly at it numerous times, fine tuning his kick. Taking several steps back and checking to ensure that the closest entity was the target, he runs forwards and kicks. It goes high, topping the stool but doing little.

Without a word, he resets it and tries again. This time, he succeeds in sending it forwards quickly in a low arc.

Something begins to grow upon the stool with incredible haste, it resembled a rose vine, albeit one of barbed wire, rusted by old bloodstains and blooming not in flowers but rather skulls of smokeless fire. It reverberated like a twisted guitar whilst around it, plastic tarnishes to cold iron as an erratic and altogether monstrous heatbeat stirs within it, serving as some infernal mockery of a drumbeat. As it reaches the peak of it's parabolic arc, the quiet pulses erupt into an infernal cacophony.

With every scream, every riff and every thump, they were delineated further. A mass of necrotic flesh and aggression hanging limply upon limp bones formed from power chords and flaming crossbeams, encased within white-hot armor that looked more like an iron maiden turned inside-out than anything ever worn in history. A skeletal stallion of obsidian, the wire rose wrapping throughout it like a circulatory system whilst the stool that formed its dead mechanical heart pumped shockwaves throughout its infernal form.

With a silent roar (or perhaps a normally audible one that was drowned out by the guitar solos), the horse and rider dived through the air and onto the ground, brandishing an electric-guitar-turned-electrified-axe as they charged towards their foe with the valor of the knights of old.

"WHA ...."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: August 25, 2014, 05:22:19 am »

Mitsuru just calmly continues firing.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: August 25, 2014, 05:22:44 am »

"W-what the hell was that?"
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: August 25, 2014, 05:25:26 am »

((I think the influence of Perplexicon on the design of Louis' ability is rather apparent now :P))
As the figure slams down it's cleaver, it's entire form explodes outwards in a localized blast of heavy metal, shrapnel and fire, leaving a perfectly unharmed stool lying on the ground.
"Well, I figured I may as well show you all what the fuck my magic does. I mean, I've seen Misturu and Amy's already, so it looked it was my turn."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: August 25, 2014, 05:25:59 am »

"Impressive." Mitsuru claps.
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 593