New characters, old rules.
- 0 (0%)
New characters, new rules. < this one is easiest
- 4 (36.4%)
Reset.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 258 259 [260] 261 262 ... 593

Author Topic: New Dawn Academy IC Thread: Back to school, chumps  (Read 224455 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: New Dawn Academy: IC Thread- Classes
« Reply #3885 on: September 02, 2014, 08:46:33 pm »

((Biology. Which she shares with John, but I guess he isn't around anymore so he wouldn't notice. It's also taught by one of Rolepgeek's teachers, if you're curious.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3886 on: September 02, 2014, 08:49:20 pm »

((Oh, well then she won't be noticed as gone until fighting class the next day.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3887 on: September 02, 2014, 08:50:25 pm »

((Or English. She shares that with most of the cast after all.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3888 on: September 02, 2014, 08:51:28 pm »

In the interests of not having to wait on SMurf John is suddenly a PC again while Berach is in the back ground.

Thus, John is now looking for Ghislaine as he's one of the few to give a shit about her.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3889 on: September 02, 2014, 08:53:14 pm »

Surprise: He can't seem to find her anywhere. She isn't in class, is not in her room, cannot be found on the beach, and searching the hallways of the school turns up nothing. She cannot be found in the cafeteria, library, swimming pool, or any other obvious places either. It's pretty obvious that she's hiding, and doing a very good job of it.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3890 on: September 02, 2014, 08:55:08 pm »

John sends the headmaster a message about this and then fades back to obscurity.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3891 on: September 03, 2014, 02:33:10 am »

Mitsuru and Medea head to their classes.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3892 on: September 03, 2014, 02:47:16 am »

-Elective III Timeslot; Office of Pythius Lichtenberg-
The office was a rather odd juxtaposition between sterile barrenness and chaotic clutter. Bookshelves, cabinets, server racks and charts sprawled in no apparent order around the perimeter of the room, a phantasmagoria of folders festered within the gaps, as if beige maggots in bloodless wounds. Fleeting glimpses of magic circles, of trend graphs and of academic papers blindly stare back in the darkness, illuminated by the brief scintillations of the humming servers. Humanoid silhouettes glower from their claustrophobic crevasses, their hazy outlines motionless as they form a disorderly rear guard for the solitary desk at the front of the room. The center of the room however, was desolate. Empty. A smooth surface devoid of even the slightest of imperfections or inconsistencies. It was here that, with practiced grace and unnerving precision, Pythius inscribed the circle. It was identical in origin to the inscription Marcus had witnessed, however, this was twisted. Customized to its set purpose.

Upon activation, a seemingly palpable surge of power rose from the depths of the rapidly rotating runes, briefly flooding the room with light before plunging into further darkness. A quiet click of a remote, a deafening hint of noise within a soundless world, heralds the activation of the high-speed cameras positioned in prime locations around the room. Then, the vision manifests, fast-forwarding itself at ludicrous speeds as it re-enters the parameters of the prophecy a multitude of times.

As the cameras gathered the information and fed it through concealed circuits, something awakens. An enchanted processor, purpose-built for artificial intelligence applications had activated. It did not speak. It did not think. It was a respectable piece of hardware, loaded with respectable software, manufactured between multiple respectable corporations of non-human yet respectable origin. What it was not was the pathetic mockery the media and popular culture oh-so-happily and oh-so-deludedly believe. It was a machine, nothing more and it was precisely because of that cold logic and complete lack of any lifelike qualities that it was so efficient.

Image recognition.

Trend analysis.

Data compilation.

Those were its functions. Its purpose. It certainly excelled at that. After half an hour or so of calibration, guiding the neural network to determine the visual symptoms of Marcus' death along with relative distance between people, it was primed and ready.

Leaving the automated machinations to perform their duty, Pythius leaves the room and activates the locks. All twenty of them. As it glided away in its usual silence, it pondered the various matters that had now become rather relevant. Not simply the matter with Marcus, but also those that regarded Ghrislaine. It paused. This was certainly an opportunity, to potentially resolve two issues simultaneously. Hopefully it wouldn't come to such a stage though, if the adversary indeed possessed precognitive support, then a bloodless resolution was indeed quite likely. Sspecially now that it possessed an ace up its sleeve, so to speak, in the form of Ailil.

Quote from: Mx. Lichtenberg to Headmaster Martinez
Would it be permissible to inform G. Lavoie of this matter? Judging by reports of her behavior, this opportunity for bloodshed will certainly be one that she will relish. After all, if a lethal consequence is expected, it may perhaps be prudent to increase the probability of a positive outcome and, in the process, make a step in securing the trust of an otherwise troublesome student.

Louis is currently attending his broad-spectrum economics class.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 02:49:15 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3893 on: September 03, 2014, 03:21:47 am »

Quote from: Headmaster Martinez to Mx. Lichtenberg
Inform her to what you deem to be an appropriate amount of information on the subject.

Marcus is doing learnings, specifically on working out loopholes for his abilities.

Yltra and Pauliina are doing things.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3894 on: September 03, 2014, 03:23:04 am »

THE approaches Marcus, since they're in the same class and I'm liable to forget about him if I don't have him talk to people.

May I ask, what are your abilities?
Sig! Onol

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3895 on: September 03, 2014, 03:26:19 am »

"Uhh... I have ten abilities, and I can only use them once a day, when the correct parameters are filled."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3896 on: September 03, 2014, 03:36:57 am »

Could you give me an example? That seems rather intriguing.
Sig! Onol

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3897 on: September 03, 2014, 03:40:58 am »

Quote from: Mx. Lichtenberg to Headmaster Martinez
Understood, sir.
Quote from: Mx. Lichtenberg to Miss Lavoie
I wish to discuss a confidential matter with you. I can offer no guarantees as to whether this agreement will ever see fruition, however I believe you could certainly appreciate the benefits on offer should it indeed become relevant.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3898 on: September 03, 2014, 03:42:39 am »

"Well, one is Tempest, which allows me to teleport to anyone who says my name. It has made for some awkward situations. Another is Camel, which boosts my physical combat skills if I get injured enough."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3899 on: September 03, 2014, 03:44:19 am »

Interesting. I would guess your primary concern is to make activating them less troublesome to activate than they are currently.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 258 259 [260] 261 262 ... 593