Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Dry (Suggestion Game)  (Read 4894 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: Dry (Suggestion Game)
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2014, 07:15:08 pm »

Practice making a map then.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2014, 07:23:03 pm »

Ask how much a map of the region costs, and how one could become an apprentice here.

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2014, 05:49:19 pm »

You decide to make a map of the surrounding block. You walk out of the building, and begin drawing squares of varying size to represent buildings, using different lines to indicate height, and labeling building and street names. Eventually you round a corner with Mateo, and walk in with your face in your parchment. You feel a blow to your head, Mateo stifles a yell, and the world fades to black.
"This town ain't big enough for the two of us, turkey"

*gobbles menacingly*

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2014, 05:57:55 pm »

Water splashes over your face. "Get up." you hear a man say in a fierce tone. You slowly open your eyes, and sit up. You try to wipe at your eyes, but your hands are bound. You feel a kick to the chest, and fall back down on your back. "I said get up." you hear the voice say again. You quickly get up to your feet, when you a bag is put over your face, and you are grabbed by the shoulders. "What is your name?" you hear the voice ask.

*gobbles menacingly*

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2014, 06:13:26 pm »

We say: "Sam, who are you?" in a friendly and conversational tone just to throw them off.

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2014, 06:22:22 pm »

You calm yourself down, and say "Sam, who are you?" in a cool tone. The man waits a moment, and laughs.

"You can keep your head in a bad situation, I'll give you that. Where do you hail from?" he asks.

"Lororay." you say, once again in a cool tone.

"Lororay, get the ransom letter there." you hear, and a few seconds later you hear a horse galloping away. "You and your disobedient friend are going to be spending the next few days in our company, Sam. What do you say to that?"

*gobbles menacingly*

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2014, 11:07:00 pm »

bumpi bump

*gobbles menacingly*

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2014, 09:24:00 pm »

"Few days? I hope you have some cards."

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2014, 10:56:14 pm »

"Few days? I hope you have some cards."
+1

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2015, 10:37:48 pm »

"Few days? I hope you have some cards." you say. The man laughs, and walks away muttering. The bag is lifted off your head, and the bandit that was holding you throws you to the ground and turns around and walks away. You take a look at your surroundings. You are on a hill overlooking the desert, with a partial tent over your head. Only the sides have cloth walls, leaving the front open and the back leading into a cave seeming to have been dug out into the rock. Mateo doesn't seem to be in the tent with you, and you wonder if he fought back. You don't wish to be without your companion out away from home. You notice that there are only two bandits outside the cave, but that there may very well be many more inside. For all you know, this could be a major bandit hideout. The two visible bandits both carry scimitars, and wear light cloth clothing. They both sit at a table on the far side of the tent, talking and drinking. Their bags are both slung the same way over their right shoulder, and they both wear the color blue. You wonder if they are a part of some kind of syndicate.

*gobbles menacingly*

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2015, 10:46:12 pm »

Tell him that he will not get much money a young man like us.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2015, 07:28:15 pm »

Tell him that he will not get much money a young man like us.
I don't think this is a good idea, because if they can't profit from us they might just kill us.

I say we Take stock of our injuries and what we have at hand, and ask what they did with our companion.

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2015, 06:53:10 pm »

You check your body over. You have visible bruising on your arms, probably from being dragged around. You can feel a stinging sensation on your face, and you have a slight headache, so you'd assume you have a nicely sized bruise on your face as well. Your legs feel fine, and your feet remain untouched.

You want to know what they did with Mateo. "Where's my fr-" you stop, and think for a moment. "Where's the man that was with me?" you ask to the two men sitting at the table.

"Man? Neither of you are men." the big one that you had talked to when you woke up says while walking over to you, "You are girls. Worse, actually. You aren't even human. You are filth. You are trade goods now. You're just lucky ransom money brings in more than the slave markets pay. Keep your mouth shut or maybe we'll just let that extra profit slip." He slaps you across the face, and walks back to the table, laughing with his friend.

*gobbles menacingly*

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2015, 11:15:09 pm »

Be silently offended. Ask if they have any stuff to draw with.

((On a scale of 1 to 100, how well would you say we can draw with 40 being average and 100 being God of Art-level, ultra-realism and stuff similar.))

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2015, 06:50:51 pm »

You feel some anger growing inside of you, but keep silent. Without thinking, you then ask, "Do you have anything to draw or write with?"

The men look at you in confusion, and then seem humored. The big one speaks. "You like to draw, huh? Well alright then. Jaw, go get him some paper and a quill. We'll have him draw us some pretty pictures." The smaller bandit walks into the cave, and the big bandit grabs you and forces you into a chair. Jaw returns to you and drops a piece of paper and a quill down in front of you. "Cut his bondings, knife to his throat if he does anything stupid." says the big bandit.

Jaw grabs you by the hair and puts his knife to your throat. "You better draw us a pretty picture or myself and Blant here are gonna have a fun time painting the tent." he whispers. You look at Blant, and he looks back with a pretty horrifying smile.

"Get drawing, little girl." he says.

*gobbles menacingly*
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7