Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 32

Author Topic: IRIS: Secure, contain, pro- Wait wrong guys. (Base thread)  (Read 20432 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: IRIS: Secure, contain, pro- Wait wrong guys. (Base thread)
« Reply #90 on: August 17, 2014, 07:34:41 pm »

"If you want to play with a little girl so bad..." Kyuto begins to walk towards N, "Maybe I would be more fun than her?" The look in her eyes is way to innocent and evil.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 17, 2014, 07:40:10 pm »

"I don't get to play with my magic anymore dear.  It tends to upset people more than it probably should.  Besides, creatures like that," motioning to the kitsune, "don't usually end up being very fun to play with."
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 17, 2014, 07:42:03 pm »

"Then play with me when I get my limits removed. It should be quite fun~" The look in her eyes has turned to sheer excitement.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 17, 2014, 07:42:43 pm »

"I do hope that there is a decent reason for her being here, Chief." N prepares his magics in preparation for destroying the young monster.
At this I step back a step, and check too both sides of me, making sure they're clear in case I need to dodge.
"Um..."
Kyuto looks at N and smiles, "And what do you have planned, mister?"
I glance at the speaker, then go back to watching the threatening man.
"It depends on the chief, or if the little monster in front of me has anything to say that doesn't make me want to obliterate it."
"Wwwhy are..."
I take a several deep breaths, close my eyes, and then open them again and -
"If you want to play with a little girl so bad..." Kyuto begins to walk towards N, "Maybe I would be more fun than her?" The look in her eyes is way to innocent and evil.
my eyes start flicking between the two speakers, though still mostly watching the one threatening me, letting this play out as my tails unfurl and fan out behind me.
"I don't get to play with my magic anymore dear.  It tends to upset people more than it probably should.  Besides, creatures like that," motioning to the kitsune, "don't usually end up being very fun to play with."
"I don't think I've ever heard of you, what makes you think you know of me?"
my voice is steadier than before, and rather flat, my eyes back to glaring at the man threatening me.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 17, 2014, 07:47:01 pm »

"I have seen enough to know that this tale ends up with you and your kind on top.  And I'm not sure that I am comfortable with that idea."

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 17, 2014, 07:48:18 pm »

Sven puts his hand on his holstered pistol, anticipating a fight.
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 17, 2014, 07:50:04 pm »

Johnny Walks directly out of the room, his connection with corgi allowing him to sense the upcoming shitstorm.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 17, 2014, 07:50:24 pm »

"I have seen enough to know that this tale ends up with you and your kind on top.  And I'm not sure that I am comfortable with that idea."
"I just want to go home!"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 17, 2014, 07:54:29 pm »

"I just want to know why they don't have you in chains."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 17, 2014, 07:55:47 pm »

Kyuto smiles and giggles waiting for N to make a move. Her EDU begins acting up, showing that Kyuto's vectors are beginning to awaken and are being suppressed. Kyuto's EDU looks like a metal choker around her neck that disrubts her mind's connection to her Vectors. Kyuto is now riled up.

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 17, 2014, 07:56:36 pm »

((What do you mean by acting up? Is it making noise, flashing lights?))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 17, 2014, 07:57:37 pm »

"I just want to know why they don't have you in chains."
my feet slide wide, my head lowers, my hands spread out to my sides, open palms, backs of the hands forwards, and my teeth clench. my eyes still glaring at the speaker.
"Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 17, 2014, 08:02:56 pm »

((Lights are flicking on and off and the EDU now has a slight hum to it.))

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 17, 2014, 08:04:04 pm »

N stands up straight and adjusts himself, grin returning.  "Good, I'm glad to be wrong.  To be riled up by just that. Hmhm,  I'm done here."  With that he walks out of the room (unless stopped).

She is still a threat, but manageable.  An honest Kitsune, who would have guessed?

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 17, 2014, 08:06:56 pm »

Sven sighs
"Fucking prick..."
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 32