Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 32

Author Topic: IRIS: Secure, contain, pro- Wait wrong guys. (Base thread)  (Read 20404 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: IRIS: Secure, contain, pro- Wait wrong guys. (Base thread)
« Reply #420 on: August 19, 2014, 05:51:23 pm »

I'm somewhat dismayed by that response.
"so... I'll be some kind of freak then?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: August 19, 2014, 05:54:38 pm »

"Eh, probably not. People are getting more accustomed to the whole magic thing and this is Florida. Trust me, a person in a very good costume isn't really a big deal compared to the Native American spirits. And the Spanish ghosts. And big bugs."
Kyle seems to be thinking of more things that are weirder than cosplayers.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: August 19, 2014, 06:13:08 pm »

I look down at the headband and spin it in my hands, working out exactly how I'm going to be putting the thing on.
"So... all I have to do is pretend that I don't look weird, and everyone else will pretend that I don't look weird too? Isn't that kinda bad, somehow? People ignoring their instincts like that?"
I put the headband on, and fiddle with it, adjusting it to be comfortable on my head.
"People have instincts for a reason after all. Things that look weird or scary are often dangerous, that's why they seem so weird or scary in the first place. It's important to listen to your instincts, they keep you safe."
having finished adjusting the headband, I look back up at Kyle.
"Right?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: August 19, 2014, 06:16:30 pm »

"Actually things that are weird are like that because you don't know how to react. Like, I think those jelly monsters we keep in the fridge are weird but that aren't dangerous. Scary things I can agree on. But you're less scary and more... cute."
Kyle nods to himself at the end of his sentence as if to confirm that's his thoughts on the matter.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: August 19, 2014, 06:21:09 pm »

"huh?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: August 19, 2014, 06:24:42 pm »

"You've got that kind of 'cute' look to you... here, like this. She's from a video game."
Kyle googles Ahri. Safe search is on by the way.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: August 19, 2014, 06:40:31 pm »

I look at the images that come up, then down at myself, then back up at the images, then back at me.
"Ummm, uh... I... um... Thank you? I think? What's a video?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: August 19, 2014, 06:45:20 pm »

Kyle thinks for a moment before pulling up Youtube.
"It's a moving picture with sound. Like these. Anything you can think of that you'd like to see?"

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: August 19, 2014, 06:46:33 pm »

suddenly, Corgi jumps ionto the keyboard, searching, and then playing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyA8odjCzZ4
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: August 19, 2014, 09:25:46 pm »

"Can I see how things are back home?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: August 19, 2014, 09:34:07 pm »

Kyle sighs.
"No, there are some things we just lack the tech and people for."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: August 19, 2014, 09:57:47 pm »

"oh... um, can it show where we're going?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: August 19, 2014, 10:00:23 pm »

Kyle nods and smiles at her.
"Sure. Do you want to try doing it?"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: August 19, 2014, 10:01:20 pm »

"Ok, what do I do?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: August 19, 2014, 10:03:11 pm »

Kyle moves to the side.
"Come over here and then search for Walmart."
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 32