Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 32

Author Topic: IRIS: Secure, contain, pro- Wait wrong guys. (Base thread)  (Read 20386 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: IRIS: Secure, contain, pro- Wait wrong guys. (Base thread)
« Reply #195 on: August 18, 2014, 06:12:40 am »

"You can be paranoid without being mean though! My sister would have just asked him who he was or what he could do, not said something mean like that. stop it."

my breathing is slightly faster than normal, but otherwise I'm managing to keep myself mostly under control.

((Won't be able to post again for about 9 hours))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 18, 2014, 06:25:21 am »

"Sooooo... What are everyone's powers?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 18, 2014, 07:23:56 am »

"Sooooo... What are everyone's powers?"
Taaake a guess~

Akia skips over to Vorin and pokes him.

Aaare you a cosplayer? You look like one of those lil figurine guys from that boardgame I used to watch peoples play~ Just bigger~

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 18, 2014, 07:32:10 am »

Vorin slams his arm into Akia's, knocking the walking crime against taste's arm away from him, and lashes his mechadendrite towards the unholy abomination's face threateningly.
I neither know nor care what you are babbling about,Witch, but if you touch me again, I will dismember you and burn your corpse. Consider yourself warned.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 07:34:12 am by Harbingerjm »
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 18, 2014, 07:33:54 am »

Sven points his gun at Vorin
"Simmer the fuck down Tinman"
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 18, 2014, 07:38:12 am »

Akia skips out of the way of Vorin's swing. You Aaare a cosplayer~ And a pretty good roleplayer alsos methinks~ I should brush up on that game's lore~ Alsos if you get horribly maimed by one of the things we go and find~ Maaay wanna reconsider the no touchy thing~ I can heal literally anything~ Although I will respect your request until you say otherwise~ I forgot how much fun roleplayers could be~

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 18, 2014, 07:48:09 am »

Sven points his gun at Vorin
"Simmer the fuck down Tinman"
Vorin turns one eye to regard Sven, and emits a few quick bursts of audio feedback from his vox grill.
Put that away, Heretic, unless your desire to use it outweighs your fear of the consequences.

Akia skips out of the way of Vorin's swing. You Aaare a cosplayer~ And a pretty good roleplayer alsos methinks~ I should brush up on that game's lore~ Alsos if you get horribly maimed by one of the things we go and find~ Maaay wanna reconsider the no touchy thing~ I can heal literally anything~ Although I will respect your request until you say otherwise~ I forgot how much fun roleplayers could be~
If I wish you to touch me, Witch, I will grasp your neck between my hands, that I might have the amusement of your feeble hands beating on my armour as I crush the life from you.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 07:50:37 am by Harbingerjm »
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 18, 2014, 07:50:15 am »

Z looks at Vorin, a frown on his face.
"Dude, shut up. Like, right now."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 18, 2014, 07:57:33 am »

Iiif you want a limb regrown~ Let me know~ Otherwise I don't plan on touching you~ Although I do think you need a big hug from someone. Maybe one of the lunchladies in the cafeteria? Preeetty sure none of them have anything weird going on~ Although one's more blubber then person it seems like.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 18, 2014, 08:19:49 am »

Vorin turns one eye to regard Sven, and emits a few quick bursts of audio feedback from his vox grill.
Put that away, Heretic, unless your desire to use it outweighs your fear of the consequences.

If I wish you to touch me, Witch, I will grasp your neck between my hands, that I might have the amusement of your feeble hands beating on my armour as I crush the life from you.

All of a sudden, johnny breaks his silence.

"Hate can only lead to abominations, because it feeds itself until becoming a cancer of the mind, growing until it kills it's original owner, leaving behind nothing but a mental mass that resembles no living thing, the Omnissiah would be disappointed with such a thing happening to one of his children.

The entire time he stares blankly, these philosophical prophetic moments a side effect of being permenantly connected to another human like mind, he snaps out of it quickly, and his bug friend continues.

"But than again, that's none of our business."

The two take a chair over to a corner of the room and sit down. looking at nothing in particular.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 08:26:10 am by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 18, 2014, 10:07:17 am »

Kyle sighs again as he pulls out a clipboard.
Spoiler: Team one (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Team two (click to show/hide)

"Okay! I made the lists for who's going to what. Team one goes to briefing in room one, team two, you're with me!"

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 18, 2014, 10:09:43 am »

Sven looks at the list.
"Oh this is such bullshit."
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 18, 2014, 10:13:28 am »

Kyle puts on his helmet again.
"If there's a problem... can it. Because I'd rather have as few death threats as possible. And be glad Keith's taking you. He's a really chill dude."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 18, 2014, 10:16:25 am »

"Soooo... Where's room one?"

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 18, 2014, 10:17:50 am »

Is Kyle a cool dude?

That is Kyle...

You are now having excessive amounts of fun
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 32