Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 32

Author Topic: IRIS: Secure, contain, pro- Wait wrong guys. (Base thread)  (Read 20376 times)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: IRIS: Secure, contain, pro- Wait wrong guys. (Base thread)
« Reply #165 on: August 18, 2014, 02:19:53 am »

"Try not to mutilate anyone on the team."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 18, 2014, 02:27:36 am »

having been obstructed by Chief, and not really having my heart in the task of catching the man anyway, I didn't bother forcing the issue of trying to hug him. instead backing off after he was jerked away.
Kyle sets him down.

"Now then, who went on what team again? Ahri, you and that other guy are staying here this mission. Don't want it to turn into a cluster fruck when these are pretty routine things."
"Uh-understood"

"Aww, Ahrian is cool."
I blush at this, still doing my best to continue ignoring the insulting man.

N squints at Z as though trying to see if he was messing with him, "Heugh, never mind.  Apparently no one else sees the problem with having a, soul eating anomaly here."
until it becomes too much.
"Hey! I don't do that!"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 18, 2014, 02:31:30 am »

"Hmm? Then what do you do? Personally, I've never met any kitsune, so I would like to know where this guy is getting his stories from."
Z turns to Ahri.
"So then, foxy, what's your story? And what is it that you do?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 18, 2014, 02:32:39 am »

N grunts non-comittally, and breaks into a coughing fit.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 18, 2014, 02:33:31 am »

"Heugh, never mind.  Apparently no one else sees the problem with having a, soul eating anomaly here."
Oh, I certainly do. However, it is hardly unique among you... co-workers... in being an Abomination against the Omnissiah. I have been convinced by this IRIS that there are larger, more pressing threats to Humanity to deal with, and until I find reason to believe otherwise, I will tolerate your continued existence. For now.

As for these teams, I care little which group of Heretics, Witches and Abominations I am placed with. Team 1 will do.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 18, 2014, 02:48:17 am »

I'm not allowed to turn anyone into cats without permission anymore. If I do I get my wandering privileges taken away. Althoughs If you waaant an alteration, I am quiiite capable of doing all sortsa stuffs~

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 18, 2014, 02:56:28 am »

"Me? I... well, mostly, I've been practicing working with fire and my own body's relationship to the world around it, and a little bit of work on purification and healing techniques, as well as studying the links between spirit and body. I've never really learned anything about illusions or anything else like that though. I still have a long ways to go."
I pause for a moment before remembering the other question
"O-oh, um, my... story? It's... well, to keep it short, these IRIS people used some weird summoning thing to kidnap me, and I'm stuck here as a result. Supposedly if I stay well behaved they'll try to figure out a way to send me home. I'm really not ready to be out on my own yet, despite my tail-count."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 18, 2014, 03:05:23 am »

"...huh. That's good to know, I guess. Sooo... Which group did you pick, foxy? I kinda spaced out earlier."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 18, 2014, 03:07:22 am »

"I-i don't get to go on either one. Chief said there are too many people."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 18, 2014, 03:20:44 am »

"Okay. Does anybody else have to stay, or...?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 18, 2014, 03:30:19 am »

Kyuto begins to rub her shoulder akwardly due to her handler not arriving yet. George was usually so prompt...
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 18, 2014, 03:35:28 am »

"Apparently, we are waiting for one more who will also stay.  And we are waiting for that other one to come back, Advanti I believe."
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 18, 2014, 04:14:42 am »

"I'll... pass."

Advanti wanders back over to the main group, hunger satisfied.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 18, 2014, 04:18:20 am »

Akia follows, still nomming on the sandwich.

Yooou part of the missiony stuffs~? Pretty sure I was supposed to meet up with thems at some point.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 18, 2014, 04:28:50 am »

"Yeah, I'm a contracted mercenary. What're they paying you?"
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 32