Yes
- 10 (71.4%)
No
- 1 (7.1%)
Wait, what?
- 3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18

Author Topic: IRIS: Secure, contain, pro- Wait wrong guys. (OOC)  (Read 16748 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: IRIS: Secure, contain, pro- Wait wrong guys. (OOC)
« Reply #195 on: August 22, 2014, 01:02:21 pm »

Akia could do quiiite a lot with that~ More then enough to stop someone's heart or make their lungs melt if in physical contact~

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 22, 2014, 01:04:14 pm »

In order, no, there is no cap the amount of mana just goes up, and objects after the first launch get a x1.5 modifier on their mana cost.

Akia could do quiiite a lot with that~ More then enough to stop someone's heart or make their lungs melt if in physical contact~
See enormous.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 22, 2014, 02:05:33 pm »

Wouldn't all that would be needed is a minor rupture of a heart valve? No need to melt the heart. That seems like it would be more of a small or medium, wouldn't make much sense for one specific type of tissue to cost a crapton more mana then others. The body has so many ways it can fail, I could simply convince the immune system to attack red blood cells and they would die of oxygen starvation, that affects less then five grams of tissue and biologically speaking is exceedingly simple. Disable a muscle in the heart for a second and it'll rip itself apart. Cause the lungs to overproduce mucus, suffocation. Pop an artery. Clot blood in an artery. Spring a pinpoint leak in the stomach. Amp the adrenaline gland so the heart bursts. All of these affect less then twenty grams of flesh max. All are fatal given a short period of time and crippling before they die. The reason I gave Akia melee only is Because this is so dangerous and can gain these effects by altering such a tiny area.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 22, 2014, 02:13:35 pm »

In universe reason:  The bodies have naturally built up heavy antimagic in those areas that makes it a lot harder for people to hurt them.

The real reason is that wouldn't be really fucking fair to everyone else who does not have an instant kill.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 22, 2014, 02:17:35 pm »

Antimagic reason works~ *is totes going to turn someone (probs a mook) into a sapient talking cat and name them Mr. Cuddlesworth at some point~*

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 22, 2014, 03:51:10 pm »

I just realized I created my character with 95 points instead of 100. please add 5 to Matk (meaning 30 instead of 25)
Mana is a regenerating stat, right?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 22, 2014, 04:12:53 pm »

Well, your sheet is what I'm using to give the stats so go ahead and change it. I will check that you aren't cheating though.

And yes, it is regenerating.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 22, 2014, 04:13:55 pm »

How much regens per turn on average~?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 22, 2014, 04:14:59 pm »

None.

You get mana back after combat.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 22, 2014, 04:15:58 pm »

Is it possible to get a managain per turn trait later~?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 22, 2014, 04:22:39 pm »

Yes.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 22, 2014, 04:38:19 pm »

Kyuto has already drug Steve away to do their shopping. Along the way, Kyuto grabs many packs of Pudding, around 50 bucks worth of them, and is already at checkout.
Kj, should I just post everything Ahrian wants to buy with her 50$ in addition to her mandated shopping list, or are we going to actually go through what happens while shopping?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 22, 2014, 04:42:30 pm »

Sure. Both teams were lucky enough not to get a special surprise on their mission.

Also, I'm thinking of adding bioaugments. Techs can get them but no one else can. The nanites get into their stuff and you know, that gets messy.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 22, 2014, 05:03:39 pm »

Good thing Akia can do the effectively the same thing without the chance of nanocancers~

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 22, 2014, 05:06:11 pm »

Actually his is not guaranteed at all.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18