- 0 (0%)
Yes
- 0 (0%)
Bean burrito with sour cream
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 22, 2014, 07:48:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20

Author Topic: You Are a Serial Killer  (Read 20995 times)

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Are a Serial Killer
« Reply #180 on: August 28, 2014, 06:04:42 am »

Let's try not to get into a committed relationship, eh? It'll make our stabby-stabby murder sprees more difficult if we have someone watching over our back all the time.

Ah, but at this stage it's still friendly banter! Besides, I really want to see how far we can push this particular game of gay chicken.

Apart from quasi-romantic texting, do we notice anyone in the crowds that strikes our interest?
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Audioworm333

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: weirdness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 28, 2014, 06:08:38 am »

Just putting it out there that I don't mind having them get together if enough people want it. I'm keeping it PG-13 though, for obvious reasons.
I didn't really understand why I died until I discovered I was teleporting my own spine into my enemies' body as a primary way of attack.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 28, 2014, 06:15:07 am »

Changing an NPC's personality because of popular demand? I-is that allowed?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 28, 2014, 06:16:56 am »

The bants > serious business relationship stuff.

So as for what to do, we should probably be getting some rest before work, but some light... something wouldn't go amiss. Go for a walk around a nearby park or go to the library or something.
No point straining against murderer's block.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 28, 2014, 06:18:20 am »

The bants > serious business relationship stuff.

So as for what to do, we should probably be getting some rest before work, but some light... something wouldn't go amiss. Go for a walk around a nearby park or go to the library or something.
No point straining against murderer's block.

+1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Audioworm333

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: weirdness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 28, 2014, 07:24:52 pm »

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're saying, but I'm pretty sure personality has no impact on which genders you're into.

Madeline: Unless you've got a wad of cash lying around to pay for a restaurant, that date's probably going to take place by candlelight on a hill with a romantic view somewhere - which we'll have to walk to! <3  But seriously, if you think you're bored, I just got a job working nights in retail.  Yeesh.  Crap hours, but maybe it won't be utterly horrible.  D:

Caroline: Oh nooo :c

Caroline: Well at least you have a job now!

Caroline: Say, didn't you go to some med school?

You head to the park, not much to say. Lovely scenery, but nobody in particular catches your eye still.
I didn't really understand why I died until I discovered I was teleporting my own spine into my enemies' body as a primary way of attack.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 28, 2014, 09:16:20 pm »

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're saying, but I'm pretty sure personality has no impact on which genders you're into.
Misunderstanding. I'm not really sure what category sexual attraction falls under and 'personality' seemed to fit the bill well enough (but not perfectly, of course).
Personality for me being, and please forgive me for the corniness, what they are on the inside as opposed to overtly physical traits (hair/skin/eye colour, height, weight, etc.)
Genuinely sorry if I'm being offensive. Some information on this subject would be appreciated.

EDIT: BTW the problem I had was the idea that the GM was willing to change a normally unchangeable part of someone (in this case, what gender/s they're into) at the whim of the players.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 09:58:20 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 28, 2014, 09:17:50 pm »

Except... It... Didn't change it at all? :T

Anyways, let's forget this poorly planned murder and go get some rest or something.
Then we can, you know, think things through.
Take a closer look at this text!

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 28, 2014, 09:40:20 pm »

Anyways, let's forget this poorly planned murder and go get some rest or something.
This sounds like a good plan for the time being.

Also, I'd like to go ahead and say that I'm in the interest of pursuing a romance with Caroline. Even if we don't, however, we should probably avoid murdering our friends.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 28, 2014, 09:55:16 pm »

-1 to any romance. Just maintain friendships for now.

We need a lot of money if we really want to have fun with our victims. Knives, duct-tape, power tools, plastic wrap, etc. Find a drug dealer. Stalk him.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 09:57:19 pm by Andres »

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 29, 2014, 09:47:28 am »

+1 to toying with our/Caroline's hearts.

Also, +1 to stalking a drug dealer!  He's bound to be loaded, and this course of action is sure to have no repercussions.  :D
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #191 on: August 29, 2014, 10:07:07 am »

Also, +1 to stalking a drug dealer!  He's bound to be loaded, and this course of action is sure to have no repercussions.  :D
I +1 those +1s
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 29, 2014, 11:30:03 am »

I +1 those +1s
+1
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 29, 2014, 12:14:10 pm »

Wait, you didn't think I was suggesting we murder Caroline, do you?  Heck no, I'm just suggesting we help our little serial killer become a well balance, adjusted human being with a loving partner - who occasionally murders people for kicks.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 29, 2014, 04:23:46 pm »

Wait, you didn't think I was suggesting we murder Caroline, do you?  Heck no, I'm just suggesting we help our little serial killer become a well balance, adjusted human being with a loving partner - who occasionally murders people for kicks.
+1 to this as well.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20