Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: (RPG) Pokemon Tabletop United: Sandmen  (Read 5768 times)

Professor Anise

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (RPG) Pokemon Tabletop United: Sandmen
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2014, 03:02:14 am »

My only issue with Fridays is that I'll have to pop off relatively early because work the next day.

edit: it also occurs to me that my character's a bit older than everyone else's; if need be, I can drop her age and just have her go to an actual art academy instead of college. V:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 03:07:15 am by Professor Anise »

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2014, 06:47:18 am »

Wednesday nights are a bit of a worry for me, as I have choir every Wednesday night till about 9:00PM Eastern Time. Still, I'll see what I can do to adapt if necessary.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2014, 10:30:15 am »

My only issue with Fridays is that I'll have to pop off relatively early because work the next day.

edit: it also occurs to me that my character's a bit older than everyone else's; if need be, I can drop her age and just have her go to an actual art academy instead of college. V:

Wednesday nights are a bit of a worry for me, as I have choir every Wednesday night till about 9:00PM Eastern Time. Still, I'll see what I can do to adapt if necessary.

I don't think we can have a perfect time with this group. i will try to adapt to running with fewer players. Since this game is open world, I will be genning/doing alot of stuff on the fly based on player choice, so I should be able to balance things for however many people I have.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2014, 10:48:04 am »

Looking over the handbook, I seem to have mistaken the purpose of Pokemon skill backgrounds. Are those things we can do or not?

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2014, 11:06:15 am »

I've never used Skill Backgrounds for Pokemon in any of my games. You might get some Pokemon with backgrounds, but no starting with them please.

Professor Anise

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2014, 11:44:53 am »

I don't think we can have a perfect time with this group. i will try to adapt to running with fewer players. Since this game is open world, I will be genning/doing alot of stuff on the fly based on player choice, so I should be able to balance things for however many people I have.

I'll do my best to accommodate as well. Hit me up on skype if you need to work stuff out with me; you're a cool dude and I'd like to do what I can to make sure the game goes well. :>

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2014, 11:58:27 am »

I've never used Skill Backgrounds for Pokemon in any of my games. You might get some Pokemon with backgrounds, but no starting with them please.
Righty then.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2014, 04:22:11 pm »

Alright. Just a friendly warning: In about 24 hours, give or take, I will close applications and run with the 5 I've got now. If you are working on a sheet, and feel like you need more time than that, please post soon to let me know.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2014, 03:16:56 pm »

Okay. I am calling applications closed. You are all in.

Honestly, so far, I've only checked your sheets for basic class build and backstory, so I may catch, and make you all fix, a few mistakes over the next couple of days.

I plan on having our first session Friday, if not sooner. I would like each of you to log onto the server, get familiar with Maptools if you are not already familiar, and make your pogs before then. I will put the server up now, and will bring it up by request for anybody who doesn't have a few minutes today. I should be available to bring a server up noon-bedtime PST up through Wednesday. I have class Thursday.

The server name is Sandmen, and the player password is unekaru
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 03:19:13 pm by Weirdsound »

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2014, 05:07:39 pm »

And now the real quest begins. Stay tuned for...

Birdy and the Taming of MapTool.
BIRDS.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2014, 05:11:58 pm »

Just click the link in the OP, make sure you download the right version, boot it up, File < Connect to server, pick Sandmen off the list, enter the password, and you should be in.

There is a chance the server may have been de-listed, in which case you should connect using the IP address 192.168.0.132, or you can just ask me to reboot it.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2014, 07:13:17 pm »

Shin - Final Edition

Alright... I finally got Shin's page figured out. Success!
BIRDS.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2014, 08:02:13 pm »

Could someone help me out with finding a picture? I'm always god-awful at doing so.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2014, 08:56:43 pm »

Server should be up, if you have found one by now. Even if you havn't, you can come on and drop a temp pog so you can import your stats. I am semi-Afk, but you did one of my maptools games last year, so you should know how things work.

I suspect the server will have de-listed by now, so connect using the IP adress 192.168.0.132

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2014, 09:53:13 pm »

Found an image... it's gonna take me a little while to sign on though, balancing homework and running a game of my own.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6