Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Mark all for trade option  (Read 557 times)

Walkaboutout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Mark all for trade option
« on: August 14, 2014, 08:53:48 am »

So, I would love, just LOVE, that in the caravan trade window itself (not the window for the trade depot, where you mark what you want brought to the trade depot in the first place), there could be a "Mark all for trade" button that marks all items that have been hauled to the depot for trade.

Going through my stocks list and selecting a bajillion items to be brought to the trade depot is understandable, though I'm sure optimizations in usage could exist there. But I hate that I have to mark it all separately a second time to actually trade it in the depot, when I'm sure in most cases that I want to trade all that I designated.

Just a quality of life improvement I think might be awesome :)

(It may very well have been suggested already, but I didn't see anything with my admittedly brief search)

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
Re: Mark all for trade option
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 10:55:36 am »

It's been suggested before, but hell yes i want this. I'm one of those people whose entire exported economy consists of various stone crafts, so being able to press one button and select the metric fuckton of crafts i usually end up with all at once would be very, very nice indeed.
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

Skullsploder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mark all for trade option
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 11:07:29 am »

This already exists within DFhack's UI improvements, along with search functions in most lists (including trading), and a "mark all for purchase" option as well. Just download the Lazy Newb Pack and everything should already be applied to make the UI as nice as possible.
"is it harmful for my dwarves ? I bet it is"
Always a safe default assumption in this game