Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Tale A Day - An Audio Series  (Read 697 times)

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Tale A Day - An Audio Series
« on: August 12, 2014, 06:29:52 pm »

YouTube
Soundcloud

Hullo!  I'm Iituem, and I've been hanging around the lower boards since 2008.  Some of you might know me from various message board games and the odd Let's Play.  You may also know (but probably not) that I'm an actor as well, and I do voice work.  Well, I'm running through a period of unemployment after school, so I decided to set myself a challenge to keep busy and keep working.

Tale A Day is a collection of short stories or pieces of a larger story, usually only 2-3 minutes long, which I have been given the challenge to write and voice every day until August 2015.  I don't know if I'll make it.  I don't know if I'll make it past a week.  But I would love your support, and more importantly I would love to entertain you.

Do you like stories?  Do you like stories being read to you?  Do you like stories about pyrophobic dragons and buttered pandas being read to you by a slightly upper-class sounding British narrator?  Then come on board, I have what you want!*

*If you like none of the above, all I can offer you in its place is scorn.  Scorn and derision.

Every day, at some random point in the day (read: when I have time to make it) I will upload a piece of the story both to YouTube, and to Soundcloud.  If this is your cup of tea, please listen to either one.

And if you really want, display your delight or distaste through commentary!
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
Re: Tale A Day - An Audio Series
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 06:47:07 pm »

PTW, this sounds (HA!) interesting.
(can we suggest stories somewhere?)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 06:48:42 pm »

PTW for buttered pandas.
Take a closer look at this text!

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 07:25:10 pm »

PTW, this sounds (HA!) interesting.
(can we suggest stories somewhere?)

Sure, here is cool.  :D  I probably won't always be writing about Pyrex and Butters, so there's probably going to be quite a few non-sequential tales in there.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2014, 07:29:19 pm »

Alright, three days running!  (Will make these posts less frequent, just enjoying being able to say this is happening.)

In which the Princess fails to make tea.